Conair Ion Shine 1875 Watt Ionic Styler

No Image

4.5

on 3/3/2012 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

My hair has been coming out frizzy, so I decided to switch to an ion hair dryer and an ion brush. I just couldn't shell out the big bucks for an expensive model, not knowing if they were any better, so I bought this one. Great price. It weighs much less than my old Conair, which is a huge relief. And it really does dry my hair faster and leave it smoother and shinier. I can use the low setting, and it still dries my hair fast. I can't say I'm 100% frizzy-free afterward, but a little argan oil fixes that. Overall, I'm very pleased and my hair really does shine.

on 7/22/2004 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this dryer. Mine recently knocked out for good so I decided to pick this one up. I have dry, kinky/wavy hair that is layered and I curl it under with a big brush (I wash and blow dry it every other day). With my old dryer it would take forever. It's so much quicker with this one.

My hair is left shiny and totally frizz free. I love how this makes my hair smooth while still keeping the fullness. Big rave from me on this one! :)

Popular Hair Styling Tools