Conair Ion Shine 1875 Watt Ionic Styler

Filtered by skin tone : Other
No Image

3.7

on 1/11/2013 5:36:00 PM

I am reviewing the red model. AWFUL! I have thick hair which was long but I just got cut short. It still takes forever to style since I cut it. Also this dryer will give you carpel tunnel because it is soooooooooooo heavy. By the time I am done drying my arm aches. If the thing wasnt so incredibly heavy to hold it would be fine for the price.

on 7/27/2006 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I personally don't believe in shelling out $200+ for a hair dryer. Either you're born with good hair, or you're not. A overpriced hair dryer is not going to change coarse steel wool hair into silk. That said, this drugstore hairdryer gets the job done. I used to use a regular non-ionic hair dryer, and when I switched over I could instantly feel the difference. My hair is a lot more obedient with less flyaways, and is softer and smoother. This dryer has been working for 2+ years and I'm hoping it'll last a long time, but when I need to repurchase I'd definitely consider this particular model.

on 7/22/2004 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this dryer. Mine recently knocked out for good so I decided to pick this one up. I have dry, kinky/wavy hair that is layered and I curl it under with a big brush (I wash and blow dry it every other day). With my old dryer it would take forever. It's so much quicker with this one.

My hair is left shiny and totally frizz free. I love how this makes my hair smooth while still keeping the fullness. Big rave from me on this one! :)

Popular Hair Styling Tools