TALIKA Lash Conditioning Cleanser (oil free)

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

2.7

on 4/19/2008 2:36:00 PM

Not for sensitive skin/eyes terrible redness caused by this product and stinging eyes will never purchase again!

on 10/29/2005 7:02:00 PM

I think this is a great product. It takes off my Shu Uemura mascara really well without leaving a sticky residue. I like the pump too. I will probably repurchase after this bottle is finished.

on 10/16/2005 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is just an OK eye makeup remover. Just pump onto a cotton ball, hold for a few seconds, then swipe your eye m/u away (or so they claim). About half of your makeup will be gone. It will take several more swipes and more product until you are done. That is assuming your makeup is not waterproof. If you wear waterproof m/u, this product is not going to work well for you. It does leave the eye area and lashes soft and I love the pump application, but it does not work well at all on waterproof eye m/u, especially mascara.

As a contact lens wearer, I found that getting this product in your eye and on your contact lenses, will cause big problems. It stung and burned my sensitive eyes and caused me to have to remove and clean my lenses. I will probably not even finish this bottle, and just go back to my Lancome Bi-Facial eye m/u remover.