TALIKA Lash Conditioning Cleanser (oil free)

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

on 9/22/2009 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This is actually the best makeup remover I've ever used! I use a couple pumps on a cotton pad, and apply it to a made-up eye. It removes even heavy make up with minimal rubbing. That was what sold me on this product. I hate when I have to rub my eye a million times to wipe mascara and eyeshadow off!

I like that it comes in a pump, rather than a regular bottle because it's just cleaner in general. I have the tendency with other eye makeup removers to spill a little too much on my cotton pad. The pump is quite convenient and saves me some wasted product.

It's pretty expensive, but I got it for free on Beauty.com when I purchased Talika Lipocils.

Wow is all I can say! This is my HG for removing eye makeup. It's so gentle and makes my eyes feel so clean and refreshed. I lose almost NO lashes when I swipe this on my mascara coated lashes. The consistency is so clean, hence..NO OIL to clog up my lash follicles. Im also noticing my lashes look stronger, darker...fuller. I know I sound like a salesperson for this stuff but I really love it.

on 6/23/2005 3:17:00 PM

I chose this as one of my samples when i placed an order from sephora online. It does a GREAT job in removing my eye makeup with very little effort.. HOWEVER i had an allergic reaction to this after using it. my eyes became extremely dry, red and irritated.. causing... a lot of discomfort. and i did wash my face after using this, as with all removers i always wash my face after to get rid of all the residue that may be left behind. too bad.. it did effectively remove all my makeup but at a cost. I have other removers that are extremely gentle and has no such side effects.

on 5/30/2005 8:32:00 PM

What a wonderful eye makeup remover! This is the first time that I have found my HG for lashes. It not only removes every bit of your mascara but does it in two sypes (sp)! It leaves your lashes sooooo soft & silky you don't even need to condition them after using. The price point is very reasonable too, at $20US you can't beat it. I plan on using this for a very long time. At least until or unless someone comes up with a better one.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a nice zing for tired, expired eyes. The absence of oil is reassuring and somehow compassionate and although the dispenser is a bit of a tricky bugger, once you get the goods out it's easy sailing from there. I just repeat the mantra: "with each swipe, I'm one step closer to bed". Mascara, waterproof or not- BE GONE *poof*. Voila! (Note to self: don't forget the Mavala at this crucial moment. Or the Shiseido Eye Revitalizer...)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I found a whole section of talika items at a sasa store in hong kong and I am constantly looking for an effective eye make up remover and I found this for about $20 US and its 100 ml and works great at removing my waterproof mascara. It also conditions my lashes. Its a pump tall bottle. It is a gel form and its light blue-green.