TALIKA Lash Conditioning Cleanser (oil free)

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

2.0

on 10/16/2005 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is just an OK eye makeup remover. Just pump onto a cotton ball, hold for a few seconds, then swipe your eye m/u away (or so they claim). About half of your makeup will be gone. It will take several more swipes and more product until you are done. That is assuming your makeup is not waterproof. If you wear waterproof m/u, this product is not going to work well for you. It does leave the eye area and lashes soft and I love the pump application, but it does not work well at all on waterproof eye m/u, especially mascara.

As a contact lens wearer, I found that getting this product in your eye and on your contact lenses, will cause big problems. It stung and burned my sensitive eyes and caused me to have to remove and clean my lenses. I will probably not even finish this bottle, and just go back to my Lancome Bi-Facial eye m/u remover.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Eh...nothing special. Also, the pump doesn't work very well and so nothing will come out and then it will squirt across the room. Entertaining, but not useful. Removes eyemakeup, but so does the $5 Almay and Maybelline removers.