TALIKA Lash Conditioning Cleanser (oil free)

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

3.0

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my new favourite eye make up remover! It isn't the most heavy duty eye make up remover like oil ones but I hat the way my eyes feel after using oil based ones. This removes eye make up well and leaves my eyes feeling soft and lovely. I don't like the price but will keep repurchasing.

on 9/22/2009 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This is actually the best makeup remover I've ever used! I use a couple pumps on a cotton pad, and apply it to a made-up eye. It removes even heavy make up with minimal rubbing. That was what sold me on this product. I hate when I have to rub my eye a million times to wipe mascara and eyeshadow off!

I like that it comes in a pump, rather than a regular bottle because it's just cleaner in general. I have the tendency with other eye makeup removers to spill a little too much on my cotton pad. The pump is quite convenient and saves me some wasted product.

It's pretty expensive, but I got it for free on Beauty.com when I purchased Talika Lipocils.

on 6/23/2005 3:17:00 PM

I chose this as one of my samples when i placed an order from sephora online. It does a GREAT job in removing my eye makeup with very little effort.. HOWEVER i had an allergic reaction to this after using it. my eyes became extremely dry, red and irritated.. causing... a lot of discomfort. and i did wash my face after using this, as with all removers i always wash my face after to get rid of all the residue that may be left behind. too bad.. it did effectively remove all my makeup but at a cost. I have other removers that are extremely gentle and has no such side effects.