TALIKA Lash Conditioning Cleanser (oil free)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

2.5

on 11/23/2006 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is possibly the worst eye makeup remover Ive ever tried and Ive tried out plenty of them. First thing I noticed was the packaging; which is a pump type style, so you cant control how much product you want to use. Another thing I didn't like was the consistency of the cleanser, its too thick to be absorbed by cotton yet too thin to put on your finger tips and apply it that way; thus you have product running all over the place. Also, this product stung my eyes badly and I do not have sensitive eyes,this fact alone warrants my bad review. After I got used to the burning sensation in my eyes I found that I had to go over my eyes with cotton several times to remove all the residue from the cleanser....ONLY to find out it DIDN'T even remove all my eye makeup. Finally, we have the price which is absolutely comical considering this product sucked!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I found a whole section of talika items at a sasa store in hong kong and I am constantly looking for an effective eye make up remover and I found this for about $20 US and its 100 ml and works great at removing my waterproof mascara. It also conditions my lashes. Its a pump tall bottle. It is a gel form and its light blue-green.