TALIKA Lash Conditioning Cleanser (oil free)

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

3.0

on 9/22/2009 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This is actually the best makeup remover I've ever used! I use a couple pumps on a cotton pad, and apply it to a made-up eye. It removes even heavy make up with minimal rubbing. That was what sold me on this product. I hate when I have to rub my eye a million times to wipe mascara and eyeshadow off!

I like that it comes in a pump, rather than a regular bottle because it's just cleaner in general. I have the tendency with other eye makeup removers to spill a little too much on my cotton pad. The pump is quite convenient and saves me some wasted product.

It's pretty expensive, but I got it for free on Beauty.com when I purchased Talika Lipocils.

on 4/19/2008 2:36:00 PM

Not for sensitive skin/eyes terrible redness caused by this product and stinging eyes will never purchase again!

on 10/31/2005 8:49:00 AM

I bought this last November and just ran out. I use it everyday, sometimes twice (when I go to the gym). I LOVE it!!

I had some serious lash problems when I purchased it. They were falling out and breaking off. I was really embarrassed by the way my lashes looked. This has totally turned them around. My lashes are so long, full and healthy now that when I curl them they touch my eyebrows! I am constantly complimented on them and have even been asked if they are fake.

I love that this is oil free. Many other eye make-up removers I have tried have caused those little white bumps on my eyelids, this does not. It never leaves my lashes feeling greasy and best of all, it doesn't irritate my sensitive contact-wearing eyes.

I don't use a cotton ball or pad to apply. I use a Q-tip. You really need VERY little of this product to work. I wash my face as usual which removes most of mascara on my lashes, then I take a Q-tip, pump a small amount onto the tip and then lightly rub all over my lashes and underneath my eyes. This allows me to get every last touch of eyeliner and mascara from the bottom lids.

I purchase this from Sephora or Skinterra online for $22, whichever I have a free shipping code for. And for $22 for almost a year of daily use, that is DIRT CHEAP! I will faithfully use this product for as long as I can find it. My lashes have never been so healthy.

on 10/16/2005 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is just an OK eye makeup remover. Just pump onto a cotton ball, hold for a few seconds, then swipe your eye m/u away (or so they claim). About half of your makeup will be gone. It will take several more swipes and more product until you are done. That is assuming your makeup is not waterproof. If you wear waterproof m/u, this product is not going to work well for you. It does leave the eye area and lashes soft and I love the pump application, but it does not work well at all on waterproof eye m/u, especially mascara.

As a contact lens wearer, I found that getting this product in your eye and on your contact lenses, will cause big problems. It stung and burned my sensitive eyes and caused me to have to remove and clean my lenses. I will probably not even finish this bottle, and just go back to my Lancome Bi-Facial eye m/u remover.

on 6/23/2005 3:17:00 PM

I chose this as one of my samples when i placed an order from sephora online. It does a GREAT job in removing my eye makeup with very little effort.. HOWEVER i had an allergic reaction to this after using it. my eyes became extremely dry, red and irritated.. causing... a lot of discomfort. and i did wash my face after using this, as with all removers i always wash my face after to get rid of all the residue that may be left behind. too bad.. it did effectively remove all my makeup but at a cost. I have other removers that are extremely gentle and has no such side effects.

on 5/30/2005 8:32:00 PM

What a wonderful eye makeup remover! This is the first time that I have found my HG for lashes. It not only removes every bit of your mascara but does it in two sypes (sp)! It leaves your lashes sooooo soft & silky you don't even need to condition them after using. The price point is very reasonable too, at $20US you can't beat it. I plan on using this for a very long time. At least until or unless someone comes up with a better one.