TALIKA Lash Conditioning Cleanser (oil free)

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my new favourite eye make up remover! It isn't the most heavy duty eye make up remover like oil ones but I hat the way my eyes feel after using oil based ones. This removes eye make up well and leaves my eyes feeling soft and lovely. I don't like the price but will keep repurchasing.

Wow is all I can say! This is my HG for removing eye makeup. It's so gentle and makes my eyes feel so clean and refreshed. I lose almost NO lashes when I swipe this on my mascara coated lashes. The consistency is so clean, hence..NO OIL to clog up my lash follicles. Im also noticing my lashes look stronger, darker...fuller. I know I sound like a salesperson for this stuff but I really love it.

on 4/18/2006 12:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

To me, this seemed to be a relatively average product for all the hype. Firstly, it stings the eyes, which is a completely counter-intuitive feature on products made by a company that *specializes* in eye products. Secondly, you have to leave it on for a few seconds for it to work (also stated on the package) which leaves you counting to five while trying to keep the eye you're working on closed, before removing the product.
Thirdly, it leave behind all sorts of stuff, which means you have to go in for a 2nd/3rd/4th round, until it's gone. Geez, how much work should removing mascara be?
The only positive is that it leaves a slightly moisturized feel, which... I would rather just have from my eye/face cream for all this trouble. continued >>

on 10/29/2005 7:02:00 PM

I think this is a great product. It takes off my Shu Uemura mascara really well without leaving a sticky residue. I like the pump too. I will probably repurchase after this bottle is finished.

This is the best eye makeup remover I've used - there's no need to pull or rub your eyes - you just swipe it on. I use my fingers and then wipe off the residue and makeup with a tissue. It lost a lipstick though because of the fact that it stings like hell if you get it in your eyes, which is bound to happen when you're removing mascara. The same happens with Talika's lipocils treatment - I just don't know why they make eye products that sting! But overall it does a good job (no panda eyes the next morning!) and doesn't trash my lashes.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a nice zing for tired, expired eyes. The absence of oil is reassuring and somehow compassionate and although the dispenser is a bit of a tricky bugger, once you get the goods out it's easy sailing from there. I just repeat the mantra: "with each swipe, I'm one step closer to bed". Mascara, waterproof or not- BE GONE *poof*. Voila! (Note to self: don't forget the Mavala at this crucial moment. Or the Shiseido Eye Revitalizer...)