TALIKA Lash Conditioning Cleanser (oil free)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

2.7

on 10/31/2005 8:49:00 AM

I bought this last November and just ran out. I use it everyday, sometimes twice (when I go to the gym). I LOVE it!!

I had some serious lash problems when I purchased it. They were falling out and breaking off. I was really embarrassed by the way my lashes looked. This has totally turned them around. My lashes are so long, full and healthy now that when I curl them they touch my eyebrows! I am constantly complimented on them and have even been asked if they are fake.

I love that this is oil free. Many other eye make-up removers I have tried have caused those little white bumps on my eyelids, this does not. It never leaves my lashes feeling greasy and best of all, it doesn't irritate my sensitive contact-wearing eyes.

I don't use a cotton ball or pad to apply. I use a Q-tip. You really need VERY little of this product to work. I wash my face as usual which removes most of mascara on my lashes, then I take a Q-tip, pump a small amount onto the tip and then lightly rub all over my lashes and underneath my eyes. This allows me to get every last touch of eyeliner and mascara from the bottom lids.

I purchase this from Sephora or Skinterra online for $22, whichever I have a free shipping code for. And for $22 for almost a year of daily use, that is DIRT CHEAP! I will faithfully use this product for as long as I can find it. My lashes have never been so healthy.

on 6/23/2005 3:17:00 PM

I chose this as one of my samples when i placed an order from sephora online. It does a GREAT job in removing my eye makeup with very little effort.. HOWEVER i had an allergic reaction to this after using it. my eyes became extremely dry, red and irritated.. causing... a lot of discomfort. and i did wash my face after using this, as with all removers i always wash my face after to get rid of all the residue that may be left behind. too bad.. it did effectively remove all my makeup but at a cost. I have other removers that are extremely gentle and has no such side effects.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Eh...nothing special. Also, the pump doesn't work very well and so nothing will come out and then it will squirt across the room. Entertaining, but not useful. Removes eyemakeup, but so does the $5 Almay and Maybelline removers.