TALIKA Lash Conditioning Cleanser (oil free)

Filtered by skin tone : Other
No Image

2.7

on 11/23/2006 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is possibly the worst eye makeup remover Ive ever tried and Ive tried out plenty of them. First thing I noticed was the packaging; which is a pump type style, so you cant control how much product you want to use. Another thing I didn't like was the consistency of the cleanser, its too thick to be absorbed by cotton yet too thin to put on your finger tips and apply it that way; thus you have product running all over the place. Also, this product stung my eyes badly and I do not have sensitive eyes,this fact alone warrants my bad review. After I got used to the burning sensation in my eyes I found that I had to go over my eyes with cotton several times to remove all the residue from the cleanser....ONLY to find out it DIDN'T even remove all my eye makeup. Finally, we have the price which is absolutely comical considering this product sucked!

on 4/18/2006 12:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

To me, this seemed to be a relatively average product for all the hype. Firstly, it stings the eyes, which is a completely counter-intuitive feature on products made by a company that *specializes* in eye products. Secondly, you have to leave it on for a few seconds for it to work (also stated on the package) which leaves you counting to five while trying to keep the eye you're working on closed, before removing the product.
Thirdly, it leave behind all sorts of stuff, which means you have to go in for a 2nd/3rd/4th round, until it's gone. Geez, how much work should removing mascara be?
The only positive is that it leaves a slightly moisturized feel, which... I would rather just have from my eye/face cream for all this trouble. continued >>

on 10/29/2005 7:02:00 PM

I think this is a great product. It takes off my Shu Uemura mascara really well without leaving a sticky residue. I like the pump too. I will probably repurchase after this bottle is finished.