TALIKA Lash Conditioning Cleanser (oil free)

No Image

3.1

on 12/2/2013 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was given a sample sachet of this. Stung like blazes. Gooey. Rinsed it off before I went blind. That is all.

on 4/19/2008 2:36:00 PM

Not for sensitive skin/eyes terrible redness caused by this product and stinging eyes will never purchase again!

if you want to go blind and die use talika lash eye makeup remover. other than that it does remove eye make up quite well and makes lashes strong and well conditioned.

on 11/23/2006 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is possibly the worst eye makeup remover Ive ever tried and Ive tried out plenty of them. First thing I noticed was the packaging; which is a pump type style, so you cant control how much product you want to use. Another thing I didn't like was the consistency of the cleanser, its too thick to be absorbed by cotton yet too thin to put on your finger tips and apply it that way; thus you have product running all over the place. Also, this product stung my eyes badly and I do not have sensitive eyes,this fact alone warrants my bad review. After I got used to the burning sensation in my eyes I found that I had to go over my eyes with cotton several times to remove all the residue from the cleanser....ONLY to find out it DIDN'T even remove all my eye makeup. Finally, we have the price which is absolutely comical considering this product sucked!

on 6/23/2005 3:17:00 PM

I chose this as one of my samples when i placed an order from sephora online. It does a GREAT job in removing my eye makeup with very little effort.. HOWEVER i had an allergic reaction to this after using it. my eyes became extremely dry, red and irritated.. causing... a lot of discomfort. and i did wash my face after using this, as with all removers i always wash my face after to get rid of all the residue that may be left behind. too bad.. it did effectively remove all my makeup but at a cost. I have other removers that are extremely gentle and has no such side effects.

on 4/18/2006 12:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

To me, this seemed to be a relatively average product for all the hype. Firstly, it stings the eyes, which is a completely counter-intuitive feature on products made by a company that *specializes* in eye products. Secondly, you have to leave it on for a few seconds for it to work (also stated on the package) which leaves you counting to five while trying to keep the eye you're working on closed, before removing the product.
Thirdly, it leave behind all sorts of stuff, which means you have to go in for a 2nd/3rd/4th round, until it's gone. Geez, how much work should removing mascara be?
The only positive is that it leaves a slightly moisturized feel, which... I would rather just have from my eye/face cream for all this trouble. continued >>

on 10/16/2005 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is just an OK eye makeup remover. Just pump onto a cotton ball, hold for a few seconds, then swipe your eye m/u away (or so they claim). About half of your makeup will be gone. It will take several more swipes and more product until you are done. That is assuming your makeup is not waterproof. If you wear waterproof m/u, this product is not going to work well for you. It does leave the eye area and lashes soft and I love the pump application, but it does not work well at all on waterproof eye m/u, especially mascara.

As a contact lens wearer, I found that getting this product in your eye and on your contact lenses, will cause big problems. It stung and burned my sensitive eyes and caused me to have to remove and clean my lenses. I will probably not even finish this bottle, and just go back to my Lancome Bi-Facial eye m/u remover.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Eh...nothing special. Also, the pump doesn't work very well and so nothing will come out and then it will squirt across the room. Entertaining, but not useful. Removes eyemakeup, but so does the $5 Almay and Maybelline removers.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my new favourite eye make up remover! It isn't the most heavy duty eye make up remover like oil ones but I hat the way my eyes feel after using oil based ones. This removes eye make up well and leaves my eyes feeling soft and lovely. I don't like the price but will keep repurchasing.

on 9/22/2009 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This is actually the best makeup remover I've ever used! I use a couple pumps on a cotton pad, and apply it to a made-up eye. It removes even heavy make up with minimal rubbing. That was what sold me on this product. I hate when I have to rub my eye a million times to wipe mascara and eyeshadow off!

I like that it comes in a pump, rather than a regular bottle because it's just cleaner in general. I have the tendency with other eye makeup removers to spill a little too much on my cotton pad. The pump is quite convenient and saves me some wasted product.

It's pretty expensive, but I got it for free on Beauty.com when I purchased Talika Lipocils.