Talika Lash Conditioning Cleanser (oil free)

No Image

3.1

on 12/2/2013 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was given a sample sachet of this. Stung like blazes. Gooey. Rinsed it off before I went blind. That is all.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my new favourite eye make up remover! It isn't the most heavy duty eye make up remover like oil ones but I hat the way my eyes feel after using oil based ones. This removes eye make up well and leaves my eyes feeling soft and lovely. I don't like the price but will keep repurchasing.

on 9/22/2009 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This is actually the best makeup remover I've ever used! I use a couple pumps on a cotton pad, and apply it to a made-up eye. It removes even heavy make up with minimal rubbing. That was what sold me on this product. I hate when I have to rub my eye a million times to wipe mascara and eyeshadow off!

I like that it comes in a pump, rather than a regular bottle because it's just cleaner in general. I have the tendency with other eye makeup removers to spill a little too much on my cotton pad. The pump is quite convenient and saves me some wasted product.

It's pretty expensive, but I got it for free on Beauty.com when I purchased Talika Lipocils.

on 4/19/2008 2:36:00 PM

Not for sensitive skin/eyes terrible redness caused by this product and stinging eyes will never purchase again!

if you want to go blind and die use talika lash eye makeup remover. other than that it does remove eye make up quite well and makes lashes strong and well conditioned.

Wow is all I can say! This is my HG for removing eye makeup. It's so gentle and makes my eyes feel so clean and refreshed. I lose almost NO lashes when I swipe this on my mascara coated lashes. The consistency is so clean, hence..NO OIL to clog up my lash follicles. Im also noticing my lashes look stronger, darker...fuller. I know I sound like a salesperson for this stuff but I really love it.

on 11/23/2006 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is possibly the worst eye makeup remover Ive ever tried and Ive tried out plenty of them. First thing I noticed was the packaging; which is a pump type style, so you cant control how much product you want to use. Another thing I didn't like was the consistency of the cleanser, its too thick to be absorbed by cotton yet too thin to put on your finger tips and apply it that way; thus you have product running all over the place. Also, this product stung my eyes badly and I do not have sensitive eyes,this fact alone warrants my bad review. After I got used to the burning sensation in my eyes I found that I had to go over my eyes with cotton several times to remove all the residue from the cleanser....ONLY to find out it DIDN'T even remove all my eye makeup. Finally, we have the price which is absolutely comical considering this product sucked!

on 4/18/2006 12:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

To me, this seemed to be a relatively average product for all the hype. Firstly, it stings the eyes, which is a completely counter-intuitive feature on products made by a company that *specializes* in eye products. Secondly, you have to leave it on for a few seconds for it to work (also stated on the package) which leaves you counting to five while trying to keep the eye you're working on closed, before removing the product.
Thirdly, it leave behind all sorts of stuff, which means you have to go in for a 2nd/3rd/4th round, until it's gone. Geez, how much work should removing mascara be?
The only positive is that it leaves a slightly moisturized feel, which... I would rather just have from my eye/face cream for all this trouble. continued >>

on 10/31/2005 8:49:00 AM

I bought this last November and just ran out. I use it everyday, sometimes twice (when I go to the gym). I LOVE it!!

I had some serious lash problems when I purchased it. They were falling out and breaking off. I was really embarrassed by the way my lashes looked. This has totally turned them around. My lashes are so long, full and healthy now that when I curl them they touch my eyebrows! I am constantly complimented on them and have even been asked if they are fake.

I love that this is oil free. Many other eye make-up removers I have tried have caused those little white bumps on my eyelids, this does not. It never leaves my lashes feeling greasy and best of all, it doesn't irritate my sensitive contact-wearing eyes.

I don't use a cotton ball or pad to apply. I use a Q-tip. You really need VERY little of this product to work. I wash my face as usual which removes most of mascara on my lashes, then I take a Q-tip, pump a small amount onto the tip and then lightly rub all over my lashes and underneath my eyes. This allows me to get every last touch of eyeliner and mascara from the bottom lids.

I purchase this from Sephora or Skinterra online for $22, whichever I have a free shipping code for. And for $22 for almost a year of daily use, that is DIRT CHEAP! I will faithfully use this product for as long as I can find it. My lashes have never been so healthy.

on 10/29/2005 7:02:00 PM

I think this is a great product. It takes off my Shu Uemura mascara really well without leaving a sticky residue. I like the pump too. I will probably repurchase after this bottle is finished.