TALIKA Lash Conditioning Cleanser (oil free)

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

3.7

on 4/19/2008 2:36:00 PM

Not for sensitive skin/eyes terrible redness caused by this product and stinging eyes will never purchase again!

Wow is all I can say! This is my HG for removing eye makeup. It's so gentle and makes my eyes feel so clean and refreshed. I lose almost NO lashes when I swipe this on my mascara coated lashes. The consistency is so clean, hence..NO OIL to clog up my lash follicles. Im also noticing my lashes look stronger, darker...fuller. I know I sound like a salesperson for this stuff but I really love it.

on 4/18/2006 12:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

To me, this seemed to be a relatively average product for all the hype. Firstly, it stings the eyes, which is a completely counter-intuitive feature on products made by a company that *specializes* in eye products. Secondly, you have to leave it on for a few seconds for it to work (also stated on the package) which leaves you counting to five while trying to keep the eye you're working on closed, before removing the product.
Thirdly, it leave behind all sorts of stuff, which means you have to go in for a 2nd/3rd/4th round, until it's gone. Geez, how much work should removing mascara be?
The only positive is that it leaves a slightly moisturized feel, which... I would rather just have from my eye/face cream for all this trouble. continued >>

on 10/31/2005 8:49:00 AM

I bought this last November and just ran out. I use it everyday, sometimes twice (when I go to the gym). I LOVE it!!

I had some serious lash problems when I purchased it. They were falling out and breaking off. I was really embarrassed by the way my lashes looked. This has totally turned them around. My lashes are so long, full and healthy now that when I curl them they touch my eyebrows! I am constantly complimented on them and have even been asked if they are fake.

I love that this is oil free. Many other eye make-up removers I have tried have caused those little white bumps on my eyelids, this does not. It never leaves my lashes feeling greasy and best of all, it doesn't irritate my sensitive contact-wearing eyes.

I don't use a cotton ball or pad to apply. I use a Q-tip. You really need VERY little of this product to work. I wash my face as usual which removes most of mascara on my lashes, then I take a Q-tip, pump a small amount onto the tip and then lightly rub all over my lashes and underneath my eyes. This allows me to get every last touch of eyeliner and mascara from the bottom lids.

I purchase this from Sephora or Skinterra online for $22, whichever I have a free shipping code for. And for $22 for almost a year of daily use, that is DIRT CHEAP! I will faithfully use this product for as long as I can find it. My lashes have never been so healthy.

on 10/29/2005 7:02:00 PM

I think this is a great product. It takes off my Shu Uemura mascara really well without leaving a sticky residue. I like the pump too. I will probably repurchase after this bottle is finished.

This is the best eye makeup remover I've used - there's no need to pull or rub your eyes - you just swipe it on. I use my fingers and then wipe off the residue and makeup with a tissue. It lost a lipstick though because of the fact that it stings like hell if you get it in your eyes, which is bound to happen when you're removing mascara. The same happens with Talika's lipocils treatment - I just don't know why they make eye products that sting! But overall it does a good job (no panda eyes the next morning!) and doesn't trash my lashes.