TALIKA Lash Conditioning Cleanser (oil free)

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

3.0

on 9/22/2009 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This is actually the best makeup remover I've ever used! I use a couple pumps on a cotton pad, and apply it to a made-up eye. It removes even heavy make up with minimal rubbing. That was what sold me on this product. I hate when I have to rub my eye a million times to wipe mascara and eyeshadow off!

I like that it comes in a pump, rather than a regular bottle because it's just cleaner in general. I have the tendency with other eye makeup removers to spill a little too much on my cotton pad. The pump is quite convenient and saves me some wasted product.

It's pretty expensive, but I got it for free on Beauty.com when I purchased Talika Lipocils.

on 11/23/2006 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is possibly the worst eye makeup remover Ive ever tried and Ive tried out plenty of them. First thing I noticed was the packaging; which is a pump type style, so you cant control how much product you want to use. Another thing I didn't like was the consistency of the cleanser, its too thick to be absorbed by cotton yet too thin to put on your finger tips and apply it that way; thus you have product running all over the place. Also, this product stung my eyes badly and I do not have sensitive eyes,this fact alone warrants my bad review. After I got used to the burning sensation in my eyes I found that I had to go over my eyes with cotton several times to remove all the residue from the cleanser....ONLY to find out it DIDN'T even remove all my eye makeup. Finally, we have the price which is absolutely comical considering this product sucked!

on 6/23/2005 3:17:00 PM

I chose this as one of my samples when i placed an order from sephora online. It does a GREAT job in removing my eye makeup with very little effort.. HOWEVER i had an allergic reaction to this after using it. my eyes became extremely dry, red and irritated.. causing... a lot of discomfort. and i did wash my face after using this, as with all removers i always wash my face after to get rid of all the residue that may be left behind. too bad.. it did effectively remove all my makeup but at a cost. I have other removers that are extremely gentle and has no such side effects.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a nice zing for tired, expired eyes. The absence of oil is reassuring and somehow compassionate and although the dispenser is a bit of a tricky bugger, once you get the goods out it's easy sailing from there. I just repeat the mantra: "with each swipe, I'm one step closer to bed". Mascara, waterproof or not- BE GONE *poof*. Voila! (Note to self: don't forget the Mavala at this crucial moment. Or the Shiseido Eye Revitalizer...)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I found a whole section of talika items at a sasa store in hong kong and I am constantly looking for an effective eye make up remover and I found this for about $20 US and its 100 ml and works great at removing my waterproof mascara. It also conditions my lashes. Its a pump tall bottle. It is a gel form and its light blue-green.