3.7

price range

Reviews

from

3 years ago

I really love this smell! This works ok .I like the Suave in the gold bottles better though...I have used this as body wash and shampoo.The price is good and the smell is good.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

1.0

4 years ago

i hate it. the smell of coconut is sickening strong an no matter how good i rinse it wont go away.....bad for my sensitivies n migranes. its a moisturizing shampoo and makes my oily hair greasy. i ended up tossing it cuz my hair looked limp and my face broke out in hives.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

EyesBlue

5 years ago

This is my favorite shampoo and I use it all the time. Why? Because the price is extremely reasonable, and the smell. I love the coconut scent. I have extremely damaged hair that's breaking off, so I have to go a long time without washing my hair, which obviously builds up a ton of grease. This shampoo cleans my hair very well, with no left over residue or grease. I do kind of have to use a lot of it, but the same goes for any shampoo due to my buildup of grease. It leaves my hair squeaky clean. And produces a lot of suds. It probably dries out my hair a bit since it's so cheap, but I need a conditioner anyway. And shampoos aren't meant to soften, that's what conditioners are for. I wouldn't be able to get away with using the matching conditioner, so I have to use a bit more expensive conditioner after shampooing. Love the price and how common/easy it is to find in stores.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

5 years ago

Just like the sunshine shampoo, this one smells great, lathers awesomely, doesn't dry my skin and hair, and rinses CLEAN! This is much better than their gel shampoos, as I said in my sunshine review. It produces abundant suds, thoroughly removes oil and product, while keeping my head from looking parched. The gel shampoos don't seem to have this cleaning power, but at the same time, leave my hair feeling very thirsty. The only problem is I can't find it at every store, and even fewer for the sunshine version. I scoped these out at Dollar General. I recommend if you're looking for absolutely clean, light hair days and soft skin. You can use it as a body wash too.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

EyesGreen

1.0

6 years ago

The worst shampoo ever. I love the conditioner so I tried this. Turned my hair into straw. It took two weeks of deep conditioning daily to revive it. I now use this stuff to clean my toilet and shower. It cuts grease and soap scum well.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

2.0

6 years ago

This made my hair really greasy and I know it was this cuz when I went back to my normal shampoo my hair wasn't great anymore. It totally made my hair feel more dirty than washed

About reviewer (45 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

This is my favorite sauve shampoo, I've been purchasing it for years. It's a nice thick, creamy shampoo, that is one of the most moisturizing shampoos sauve has came out with. Cleans my hair and smells incredible, doesn't feel dry afterwards. I prefer over the Vo5 coconut shampoo. I wash my hair 3 times a week and my scalp tends to get oily.

About reviewer (147 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

6 years ago

I cannot use this because it's too drying on my thick and coarse hair, but my son and husband love it. Cleans great for oily to normal hair.

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

I like to keep this in my rotation, as it's a basic, moisturizing 'poo. No frills, but considering the price, that's to be expected. However--my favorite use for this is hand soap! My family complains about any hand soap that is overly scented, and this scent is nice and light enough to make everyone happy. We also try to avoid antibacterial soap. I have the foaming hand soap bottles, and what I do is fill an empty one about 1/6 of the way with shampoo, then very slowly add water the rest of the way. Put the pump in, then shake vigorously. This works with pretty much any shampoo or body wash, and is a cheap alternative--plus a good way to use up a product you might just feel "meh" about.

About reviewer (175 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

7 years ago

Only ONE Dollarama in Toronto (Canada) had this product and I just so happened to purchase their last bottle, literally! I love this shampoo. It makes my hair smooth, shiny, managable and the smell is soooo delicious. I feel it really cleaning my hair and scalp with NO irritation. I also can use this every other day and not daily as I find it very cleansing. I will re purchase but I need to know where I can get it steadily. I would suggest that you follow it up with some conditioner though as it is a little drying on its own. I use Infusium leave in spray conditioner after shampoo-ing for the most part. P.S. I had to take one star off because the scent is not long lasting, but for the price I cannot complain. It cost me $1.40 whereas my usual Body Shop (Banana Shampoo) is near $10.

About reviewer (334 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm