Urban Decay Litter Lipgunk

No Image

2.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/9/2011 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Best over other lipstick. But very good still.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'll compare this with MAC Snowgirl, another glitter lipgloss in the expensive-for-glitter-lipgloss price range.

This isn't as good. It's goopy and applies less well/feels worse than Snowgirl which is slick.. The glitter is obvious but not nearly as glittery as Snowgirl. You're already wearing multicoloured chunks of glitter on your lips, you might as well go all out and glimmer like a discoball. If you must, must pay so much for a glitter gloss, get Snowgirl.

The end.

on 8/30/2005 5:46:00 PM

This smelled and tasted okay, but was way too sparkly if you're over the age of thirteen. The sparkles in it are huge and multicolored, and it really looks like halloween wear. I love edgy looks but this looked like crap.

on 3/26/2005 6:51:00 PM

I hate the feeling of this, it feels like I have left-over specks of potato chips on my lips.

I've found that if I just put it in two small dots in the center of my lips, it looks okay over lipstick, but the feeling of it alone is enough to make me want to wipe it off instantly.

on 12/20/2004 11:39:00 AM

Yikes. For some reason, I thought I really wanted this gloss. However, when I finally got it and applied it, I knew there was no point to keep it! I thought it'd be some glitter in a clear shine, but no, this gloss is just glitter. It was incredibly gritty and it just didn't look cute. I can't see wearing this anywhere, save from a costume party, and I am a person who loves glitter. It was just too much for me, and it felt like I had sand on my lips.

on 8/27/2004 6:16:00 PM

Came a part of a set. This is the best large glitter gloss I have tried. Not bitter tasting, thin, or runny like Wet and Wild. Stays on better than the disappointing-to-me Dirty Girl. I hardly wear large glitter anymore, so I can not say I would buy this again, even though I am glad to have it for fun. However, it is not the product's fault I am getting older! If you are looking for large glitter gloss, spare yourself the bad tastes and skimpy glitter of the other products. Just get this one!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think the taste and smell is awesome. It's not gritty, but it doesn't really feel like "lip gloss" on my lips. It's more like some sort of film. It's definitely REALLY glittery... like, more than I would ever expect because whenever I get glosses with glitter like this, it usually doesn't show up. I could totally see myself wearing this to a club or a party, though.

on 7/7/2004 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i got this in a mini version. i would love to give this 5 lippies like i have for other lip gunks. the glitter in this one i can actually feel ( i have other glitterlip gunks, biker, shifty) and i do not feel the glitter in them on my lips this gunk seems a little thinner than my other gunks. maybe that's why i feel the glitter on my lips in this one.

looks kind of cute over some lighter lipstick colors. Don't like the taste or the litter feeling sticking to my lips. Someone asked what happened to my lipgloss last time I wore this alone. Don't think that's a good endorsment.

on 6/8/2004 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I agree with everyone on this thread. lol it does feel gritty and the only time i used it was at some crazy party back then when i wanted that ethereal pixie fairy look. "costume party" though the scent is nice as with all the lipgunks. i wouldnt pull this one out of my makeup case unless i was going as some mythical creature for a holloween party . lol