L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

(2018 REFORMULATED)water, dimethicone, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, glycerin, PEG-10 dimethicone, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, butylene glycol, synthetic fluorphlogopite, disteardimonium hectorite, hydroxyethylpiperazine ethane sulfonic acid,cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, sodium chloride, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, hexyl laurate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, tocopherol, panthenol, aluminum hydroxide, hydroxyethyl urea, hydrated silica, methicone, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate....OLD FORMULA: Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I used to use this daily years ago and remembered it being a great match for my super fair, warm toned skin (color Porcelain W1). It didn't accentuate pores, and stayed on my skin well. Now, about 5-6 years later it is not so wonderful. I'm not sure if it is a case of formula change, my skin changed, or I'm just currently pregnant, but it sinks into every fine line and pore. The color looks warm before blending into the skin but becomes fairly rosy on me after an hour for some reason. The sparkle in the foundation seems way more noticeable but that could be my skin changed. As much as I still want to love it, it's not working the same. Glad to see there's still SPF!

on 12/10/2017 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I think I've tried every foundation on the market from high end to drugstore. Most are too heavy (even when applied with a light hand), too cakey, doesn't cover well, no staying power, not the right shade, etc. I suppose I demand a lot from foundation! Well, I finally found it in L'Oreal True Match. They have many shades, so it's not difficult to find a good match although I had to buy a few before I found the right on. N1 was much too light, N2 is just okay but N3 is perfect for me. I also like the SPF. I have oily skin yet this works beautifully. It doesn't turn orange, or make my face feel like an oil slick. I don't need to blot it during the day.
The coverage is light, has staying power, covers completely, and is buildable if need be. This seems to be an exact dupe for Lancôme's Teint Miracle (Lancôme owns L'Oreal), but without the $47.00 price.
The only negative (and I won't deduct a star) is the packaging. I would much prefer a pump bottle instead of pouring it into my hand.

on 10/19/2017 9:16:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

It's a solid foundation with a solid choice of shades. Very groundbreaking addressing undertones in a drugstore market. It's light to medium, natural looking coverage. It looks like skin. The bottle is GROSS, though. I hate pouring foundation onto my fingers without a pump.

I purchased this because of the wider range of cool and warm tones. I had hope that the thinner consistency would give me at least a medium coverage and not settle into the fine lines of my face. I was sorely disappointed. it works ok in the winter when my skin is a little dryer, but in the summer, I cannot maintain a decent coverage for more than a couple hours in my t zone. I consistently have to reapply it throughout the day. It breaks up and looks patchy. I used Soft Ivory N1. I may save it for cooler weather when my skin dries up a little, unless it oxidizes before then.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this in the shade 1.C for the past two weeks and I hate it. The shade matched my skin tone at first but it quickly oxidised and by midday began to break down and settle into fine lines. Also didn't have great coverage on my skin.

When the first application it's look perfect but i think not for oily skin and my smile line looks awful

I have two bottles of this( shade N1 for winter and N3 for the summer). The lightest shade has SHIMMER in it and it's definitely visible.. Everytime I use it I have to apply powder on, or else I look like Edward from Twilight.. Another thing I've noticed is that this foundation applies best with a BUFFING brush, nor a flat foundation brush or a beautyblender and don't even think of applying this with your hands..It just goes and sits on your face and doesn't look very skin-like. With the buffing brush I get an even application and medium to full coverage. All in all, it's a nice foundation for its price, but I'm not sure that I would buy it again.

I love this foundation! I'm on my third repurchase. I have acne prone skin that has scarring, large pores, and dry patches. I also have really pale skin and love that this line has so many shade options. This foundation is light on the skin but full coverage and doesn't look cakey at all. This is great for anyone looking for a full coverage foundation at a low price. I recommend this foundation to anyone who will listen.

This foundation seeped into my smile lines and gave me more texture than I already have. I wouldn't recommend it to acne prone skin because it is a light to medium coverage. The finish is natural, semi matte - but not dull. If you have naturally flawless skin I think this foundation will be great for you, but If you have any scarring, pigmentation, signs of aging - I wouldn't recommend it.

I really wanted to like this foundation but the fact that I had to buy two bottles to mix to get my color and it broke me out horrible! I makes me hate it. I thought it was just me but even when my sister used it she broke out very bad also. I would have clear skin when I put this on and at the end of the day I would have 5 new pimples. The smell to it isn't very strong but it does smell good like a clean kinda smell and the coverage was okay, I wouldn't say it's build able though, or it will start to look cakey. I also found it separates on my nose and makes creases around my mouth making me look much older then what I am. Save your money and get a good qaulity fondation. If this foundation works for you then that's great but not my cup of tea.