L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

When the first application it's look perfect but i think not for oily skin and my smile line looks awful

on 5/12/2017 1:25:00 AM

1 lippy for the shade selection. This foundation is VERY hard to blend and dries rather quickly to a powder like finish. Looks bad in photos.

I have two bottles of this( shade N1 for winter and N3 for the summer). The lightest shade has SHIMMER in it and it's definitely visible.. Everytime I use it I have to apply powder on, or else I look like Edward from Twilight.. Another thing I've noticed is that this foundation applies best with a BUFFING brush, nor a flat foundation brush or a beautyblender and don't even think of applying this with your hands..It just goes and sits on your face and doesn't look very skin-like. With the buffing brush I get an even application and medium to full coverage. All in all, it's a nice foundation for its price, but I'm not sure that I would buy it again.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I just recently started using this foundation and the first thing that comes to mind is the color range, the color range is really good and easy to find your shade by your undertone (warm, neutral, cool), The foundation is medium to full coverage with a brush, it is light coverage with a sponge. The one thing I don't, like about this foundation, is that it sticks to dry patches and emphasizes pores, if you are dry skinned you probably won't like this unless you use a moisturizer and primer beforehand. I also don't like the packaging that much but it is what it is. The price of this product is pretty good but it also depends on where you buy your foundation at (CVS, Walmart etc.)

I love this foundation! I'm on my third repurchase. I have acne prone skin that has scarring, large pores, and dry patches. I also have really pale skin and love that this line has so many shade options. This foundation is light on the skin but full coverage and doesn't look cakey at all. This is great for anyone looking for a full coverage foundation at a low price. I recommend this foundation to anyone who will listen.

This foundation seeped into my smile lines and gave me more texture than I already have. I wouldn't recommend it to acne prone skin because it is a light to medium coverage. The finish is natural, semi matte - but not dull. If you have naturally flawless skin I think this foundation will be great for you, but If you have any scarring, pigmentation, signs of aging - I wouldn't recommend it.

I really wanted to like this foundation but the fact that I had to buy two bottles to mix to get my color and it broke me out horrible! I makes me hate it. I thought it was just me but even when my sister used it she broke out very bad also. I would have clear skin when I put this on and at the end of the day I would have 5 new pimples. The smell to it isn't very strong but it does smell good like a clean kinda smell and the coverage was okay, I wouldn't say it's build able though, or it will start to look cakey. I also found it separates on my nose and makes creases around my mouth making me look much older then what I am. Save your money and get a good qaulity fondation. If this foundation works for you then that's great but not my cup of tea.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love the way this applies and looks as soon as I put it on. I look in the mirror and think "damn my skin has never looked this good!" However, within an hour I am a straight up oily mess. I am a pretty oily girl-but I've never had to blot 6-7 times a day and still look like my face is covered in grease when I get home. Also, not sure if it's the sunscreen, but I broke out terribly from this after a week. I mean, tiny small white heads on my forehead, chin, and all around my mouth. I would steer clear of this foundation if you are oily in any type of way or acne prone. Dry skin might love it though!

on 3/25/2017 5:14:00 AM

It matches my skin tone perfectly and leaves everything looking even, but doesn't give much coverage. I don't mind it as it still leaves my skin looking good, but at the same time natural. I tried using two layers for more coverage but that did not work at all and ended up leaving my skin oily. I don't wear foundation for more than 5-6 hours but it lasted throughout. It doesn't smell like anything, but the packaging is terrible. It's good for a daily wear foundation, and you could always use concealer for extra coverage. I bought this foundation twice. Once from London Drugs for $21 and once from Superstore for $16 on sale. (It's always cheaper at Superstore as it is though). Overall, I think it's worth it and love the product.

on 3/19/2017 6:02:00 AM

I have severe rosacea (= my cheeks are super red) and this gives me pretty good coverage and wonderful and even finish - without any other concealers etc (sometimes I use green concealer under foundation, this works good with that too). The liquid, kinda runny formula is very nice to blend and work with. Stays put pretty well (of course primer and powder used). The shade 1.N is good for my pale skin.

I like the finish this gives better than Dermablend, even though this doesn't have that much coverage. Best coverage for this price.