L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 7/17/2017 9:59:00 PM

The color range is great and I found my match in N2, and I appreciate the broad-spectrum sunscreen which is why I bought it. However I find this makeup to have several problems. It seems to highlight every bump and crease on my face, making wrinkles where I had barely-noticeable fine lines. Also in certain lights I look dead - the finish is extremely matte yet quickly becomes shiny in my oily t-zone. Also as some other reviewers pointed out, it seems to break down after several hours. I really don't like it enough to keep around as a back up, except maybe due to the sunscreen.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this in the shade 1.C for the past two weeks and I hate it. The shade matched my skin tone at first but it quickly oxidised and by midday began to break down and settle into fine lines. Also didn't have great coverage on my skin.

on 6/4/2017 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

First off the shade range is fantastically categorized. How easy. Why doesn't nars and others take a hint and use a cool/warm numbering system instead of weird geographical locales. Anyway. C5 matches my ruddy skin (approx nw25 currently) exactly. It doesn't have a pump which stinks and is sooooooo liquidy. I didn't expect such a watery formula to cover but it somehow blends very nicely into my skin. It didn't exacerbate dryness nor oiliness. Lasted decent but haven't worn in a sweatfest day yet. Will update on that when it gets hot. Applied just fine w fingers as I do all my foundations.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

For reference I have oily, acne-prone, rosacea-prone, NC10 skin. I have a love/hate relationship with this product. For the most part I hate it. But it gets 4 lippies currently because I've found ways to work with it.

I can not use this on its own. It's a little bit powdery in finish, doesn't seem to stay matte all day, separates around my nose folds, and pools into my crater pores once the oil breaks through.

Now, what I like about it is the shade selection. W1 is equal to Nars Siberia, MAC NC10, or super-pale-leaning-yellow for any of you newbies out there. Not many foundations are a dead on match for me. This is. I also like that it is very liquidy, which gives me a fair chance at blending it into my skin.

How I get this to work for me is I mix it with my ultimate favorite foundation - Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse. This perfects the shade match of the Rimmel, and makes it more fluid to blend in. The Rimmel helps keep this matte. I find that despite the cons, Loreal True Match still gives my skin an awesome flawless finish. As long as it hasn't had oil break through. So if you can find a way to avoid that like I have, you're good to go.

When the first application it's look perfect but i think not for oily skin and my smile line looks awful

on 5/12/2017 1:25:00 AM

1 lippy for the shade selection. This foundation is VERY hard to blend and dries rather quickly to a powder like finish. Looks bad in photos.

I have two bottles of this( shade N1 for winter and N3 for the summer). The lightest shade has SHIMMER in it and it's definitely visible.. Everytime I use it I have to apply powder on, or else I look like Edward from Twilight.. Another thing I've noticed is that this foundation applies best with a BUFFING brush, nor a flat foundation brush or a beautyblender and don't even think of applying this with your hands..It just goes and sits on your face and doesn't look very skin-like. With the buffing brush I get an even application and medium to full coverage. All in all, it's a nice foundation for its price, but I'm not sure that I would buy it again.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I just recently started using this foundation and the first thing that comes to mind is the color range, the color range is really good and easy to find your shade by your undertone (warm, neutral, cool), The foundation is medium to full coverage with a brush, it is light coverage with a sponge. The one thing I don't, like about this foundation, is that it sticks to dry patches and emphasizes pores, if you are dry skinned you probably won't like this unless you use a moisturizer and primer beforehand. I also don't like the packaging that much but it is what it is. The price of this product is pretty good but it also depends on where you buy your foundation at (CVS, Walmart etc.)

I love this foundation! I'm on my third repurchase. I have acne prone skin that has scarring, large pores, and dry patches. I also have really pale skin and love that this line has so many shade options. This foundation is light on the skin but full coverage and doesn't look cakey at all. This is great for anyone looking for a full coverage foundation at a low price. I recommend this foundation to anyone who will listen.

This foundation seeped into my smile lines and gave me more texture than I already have. I wouldn't recommend it to acne prone skin because it is a light to medium coverage. The finish is natural, semi matte - but not dull. If you have naturally flawless skin I think this foundation will be great for you, but If you have any scarring, pigmentation, signs of aging - I wouldn't recommend it.