L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

This foundation seeped into my smile lines and gave me more texture than I already have. I wouldn't recommend it to acne prone skin because it is a light to medium coverage. The finish is natural, semi matte - but not dull. If you have naturally flawless skin I think this foundation will be great for you, but If you have any scarring, pigmentation, signs of aging - I wouldn't recommend it.

I really wanted to like this foundation but the fact that I had to buy two bottles to mix to get my color and it broke me out horrible! I makes me hate it. I thought it was just me but even when my sister used it she broke out very bad also. I would have clear skin when I put this on and at the end of the day I would have 5 new pimples. The smell to it isn't very strong but it does smell good like a clean kinda smell and the coverage was okay, I wouldn't say it's build able though, or it will start to look cakey. I also found it separates on my nose and makes creases around my mouth making me look much older then what I am. Save your money and get a good qaulity fondation. If this foundation works for you then that's great but not my cup of tea.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love the way this applies and looks as soon as I put it on. I look in the mirror and think "damn my skin has never looked this good!" However, within an hour I am a straight up oily mess. I am a pretty oily girl-but I've never had to blot 6-7 times a day and still look like my face is covered in grease when I get home. Also, not sure if it's the sunscreen, but I broke out terribly from this after a week. I mean, tiny small white heads on my forehead, chin, and all around my mouth. I would steer clear of this foundation if you are oily in any type of way or acne prone. Dry skin might love it though!

on 3/25/2017 5:14:00 AM

It matches my skin tone perfectly and leaves everything looking even, but doesn't give much coverage. I don't mind it as it still leaves my skin looking good, but at the same time natural. I tried using two layers for more coverage but that did not work at all and ended up leaving my skin oily. I don't wear foundation for more than 5-6 hours but it lasted throughout. It doesn't smell like anything, but the packaging is terrible. It's good for a daily wear foundation, and you could always use concealer for extra coverage. I bought this foundation twice. Once from London Drugs for $21 and once from Superstore for $16 on sale. (It's always cheaper at Superstore as it is though). Overall, I think it's worth it and love the product.

on 3/19/2017 6:02:00 AM

I have severe rosacea (= my cheeks are super red) and this gives me pretty good coverage and wonderful and even finish - without any other concealers etc (sometimes I use green concealer under foundation, this works good with that too). The liquid, kinda runny formula is very nice to blend and work with. Stays put pretty well (of course primer and powder used). The shade 1.N is good for my pale skin.

I like the finish this gives better than Dermablend, even though this doesn't have that much coverage. Best coverage for this price.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I'm surprised the reviews aren't higher. This is a great drugstore foundation. The color selection is fantastic, it has a nice satiny finish, it's unscented, it has a good physical SPF, and it feels very comfortable on the skin. I'd say it's light to medium coverage.

I actually bought this in an emergency situation. I was completely OUT of foundation (the horror) and waiting for my usual Lancome Teint Miracle Ivoire 1N to arrive in the mail. I needed SOMETHING to hold me over and L'Oreal True Match in W1 (the lightest warm shade) looked like it would match me. It does pretty well. It's actually a smidge too light. The formula actually reminds me a bit of Teint Miracle. They're the same parent company, after all. And the shade has a nice pale yellow undertone that's not orangey in any way.

I'm curious why it's not rated better? Maybe it's the TERRIBLE packaging. Or that it got over-hyped? Whatever the reason, I'm really glad I tried it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my go to foundation for anyday use!!! I love that I can build it up to full coverage and it doesn't look cakey. I bought the Warm Natural Beige shade and it blended beautifully with my face and neck. I used the L'Oreal True Match chart to determine what color I should buy. ( veins on wrist can help dertermine if your undertones are, cool (blue), neutral (blue-green) or warm (green) toned) It feels like no makeup is on my face. I highly recommend if you want something that's natural coverage yet you can build up . This product us a 5/5 for me!!!

on 2/20/2017 4:37:00 AM

I loved the old version of this, I went to repurchase but they've reformulated the UK version. Packaging is different aswell, new packaging is more square. The new version doesn't have as good coverage, is more pink and has more glitter in it. :( please bring the old one back i loved it and hate this one.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I'm surprised this doesn't have better ratings! This is a medium coverage dewey foundation and I love the color selection. Almost all drugstore foundations lean either pink or orange and I can finally get some nice neutral and yellow tones in the warm line of this foundation. I wear a w3 or a w4 and the color is nice and natural on me (I'm asian)

Only thing I don't like about it is that it's super dewey and makes me look greasy even after powering. So maybe mix this with maybelline matte and poreless.

I've had this product for a week and I thoroughly enjoy it, I only wear this and my estee lauder concelor and clinique translucent powder. i want to look like i dont have makeup on and this product does excatley what i want. I have acne prone skin I've been on treatment in the past, but I break out easily however this foundation hasn't affected my skin, as it washes off nicely with my mac fash wash . I've got the newest formula, it matches my skin perfectly (Rose Vanilla). The newest packing is great nice glass bottle with a pump, however the plastic cap gives a cheap feel.