L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I'm surprised this doesn't have better ratings! This is a medium coverage dewey foundation and I love the color selection. Almost all drugstore foundations lean either pink or orange and I can finally get some nice neutral and yellow tones in the warm line of this foundation. I wear a w3 or a w4 and the color is nice and natural on me (I'm asian)

Only thing I don't like about it is that it's super dewey and makes me look greasy even after powering. So maybe mix this with maybelline matte and poreless.

I've had this product for a week and I thoroughly enjoy it, I only wear this and my estee lauder concelor and clinique translucent powder. i want to look like i dont have makeup on and this product does excatley what i want. I have acne prone skin I've been on treatment in the past, but I break out easily however this foundation hasn't affected my skin, as it washes off nicely with my mac fash wash . I've got the newest formula, it matches my skin perfectly (Rose Vanilla). The newest packing is great nice glass bottle with a pump, however the plastic cap gives a cheap feel.

I'm starting this review by stating that I hate the packaging. It's too messy and there's no control with how much product you actually use. I've been on the lookout for a dropper cap or bottle to replace it with because that's the only reason I don't reach for this regularly. While it's not as long lasting and sets as well as my Mac waterweight, the coverage is medium and super easy to blend into my bare skin. It doesn't oxidize on me and the shades are perfect. It doesn't feel heavy or dry, handles pores and dryness like a boss without a primer. As long as I set it with powder (which I always set everything with a powder), it's great. If I'm getting a bit hot and sweaty, I have to blot and reapply powder, but that doesn't bother me. With the exception of the cap, I really like this.

on 1/27/2017 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hands down, favorite foundation, nothing else compares, in formula, price, matching skin tone, ease in finding the right color, and it lasts all.damn.DAY. Doesn't cause breakouts; the formula is absolutely marvelous - depending on your tool for application, you can get a more sheet cover (like if you're using a damp beauty blender) or more full coverage, as it was designed, by using your fingers or a foundation brush. I like a full coverage so I actually keep my beauty blender dry, spritz it with water, and then apply. You could put this foundation over legit Vaseline and it would still probably hold up. I have *oily* skin - nose, forehead, the works - and as long as I use a powder to set (I actually also love the true match compact powder), then this stuff stays intact for about 12-18 hours, depending on what I'm doing. It doesn't crease up in my tiny smile lines, it rests beautifully on the skin without looking cakey, and it must be said, the dang ease with which you can determine your color cannot, cannot, cannot be beat: if your color is too light or too pink, you just move along their scale as needed - warm, neutral and cool, shades ranging from what, 1-10? 1-8? It's amazing. When I would tan and require a darker color, I knew exactly what shade to move into, and when I stopped tanning and had to tone down, I knew exactly what I needed. Now that I'm the most pale I've been in a decade, I mix two colors together or use the lighter one with a slightly darker setting powder. 90% of the guesswork is gone, which is pretty much everything when it comes to about 90% of what you would buy in a drugstore, which you cannot try on your skin in a drugstore.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I didn't like this. It feels a bit heavy on the skin, even though the texture is light when you apply. The colour matched well but didn't last on my oily skin, and settled into lines shortly after application. I prefer the NARS sheer glow.

on 1/1/2017 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a really nice foundation. I would say a medium coverage and like it says super blendable! I have dry skin and it does tend to separate through the day but its not a major issue. For the price tag, it works. An amazing colour range and I am so happy they have put a pump on it. I would say that I prefer rimmel match perfection but this gives a nice result

I actually love this foundation! I have a neutral undertone but I'm incredibly pale and I've always had a hard time finding the perfect shade for me that wasn't too orange and one that didn't completely wash me out of color. I'm shade n2 and it's like the perfect match for me. For the price, around $9, this is a great foundation. It's medium-full coverage and you really don't need a lot of it to cover. I have combo skin so I just use a little powder and I always use a primer under this to insure it won't break up on my face. The only thing I hate about this is the bottle. It's super messy and you end up wasting a ton of product if you aren't careful, also I'm afraid putting this in the makeup bag in my purse that it will shatter. Otherwise, I'll be buying again and i can't believe I didn't purchase this sooner!

on 12/23/2016 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of my dependable standbys. C3 matches perfectly, and it does not accentuate pores and wrinkles. Goes on well with brush or sponge. Pretty foolproof.

on 12/20/2016 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Color me crazy but I like this foundation. I am super impressed with L'Oreal's shade range - I had no issues finding a perfect match for my skin tone (W4). The coverage is definitely medium but buildable. I find this is best applied with my RT sponge. I set with NYX No Filter powder and I get at least 8 hours of wear. It doesn't break up on my skin nor does it oxidize. The formula is light and liquidy - which I like because I don't have to pull on my skin to apply it. There is no discernible scent, either, which is very nice. I do wish it came in a pump as the current packaging is not at all sanitary.

Anyhow, so far no breakouts or adverse reactions, so this is a keeper!

on 12/16/2016 2:01:00 PM

Pros: blends like a dream, great shade range, medium/buildable coverage, good for normal/oily skin

Cons: messy packaging

This has been my go-to foundation for several months and it is extremely dependable. I love applying it with my Morphe M439 brush or a beauty blender because it spreads so easily. I always set this product with a powder and have no issues with it getting oily through out the day or looking cakey on my occasional dry patches. For day to day use, I love to mix this with my moisturizer (especially because it has SPF 17) and for night time, I wear this alone and can build it to a medium-full coverage. The only downside I can think of is that the bottle can get really messy when distributing the product. Other than that, it gets an A+!