L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 10/19/2017 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

It's a solid foundation with a solid choice of shades. Very groundbreaking addressing undertones in a drugstore market. It's light to medium, natural looking coverage. It looks like skin. The bottle is GROSS, though. I hate pouring foundation onto my fingers without a pump.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

K so, I should have known. Most foundations that are raved about, I usually end up hating. This is one. I tried it the first time a few years ago and thought I had my perfect shade, but instead of it just being too dark...i looked green. G R E E N. How does that even happen? I chalked it up to a bad color match and gave it to my mom because she’s not picky. I tried it again this summer and thought I finally had the right color, but it was a smidge too light but I figured I could make it work with bronzer. Color aside, it’s a no. It felt super thick and it sank into my laugh line. All around, I just don’t get the hype. I definitely am done trying to make this one work.

on 9/21/2017 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought the C1, lightest shade with a cool undertone. This is by far the best foundation I've ever tried. Now, I don't need a lot of coverage so I cannot comment on that, but for me a little goes a looong way. It somehow gives my skin a consistency in color and texture, covering redness around the nose and some of the darkness around the eyes, while simultaneously giving the illusion that I am naturally blessed with this porcelain skin. It does not feel heavy at all and is actually super blendable as the name suggests. I will definitely repurchase.

on 9/21/2017 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bough this one due to Michelle Phan raving about this. Not for me as I want full coverage. Also Due to the packaging It's difficult to control the amount of product that comes out. I much prefer Korean BB creams as it provides better coverage.

on 8/25/2017 5:39:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I used this foundation long before I took an interest in makeup and for quitte some time too. Back then i did not stop to think whether there was better options out there because I was on a strict budget and this foundation has some good things going for it. It is very easy to work with, leaves a great natural finish and does not clog pores. The formula isn't drying, is good on sensitive skin and you will most definetly find a shade that matches you hence the name... but the coverage is sheer and just doesn't last. It will cake if you build it up and will most likely turn you in a greaseball mid-day.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I honestly love this foundation. The shade selection isn't that great and there isn't one that's my perfect shade but I love it regardless and will mix it to get my perfect shade. The finish is so flawless and has my skin looking airbrushed, and it photographs beautifully. The coverage is medium and buildable. By far my favourite drugstore foundation. But I hate that there's no pump, I feel like I end up wasting a lot of product.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I purchased this at a Ulta BOGO sale and I had seen some mixed reviews about this line and I decided to take the plunge, again it was a issue of finding my shade, I settled on W4 but I could see wearing or mixing a drop of W4.5 or W5 in the W4. I am not crazy about the sunscreen element ( I wear ELTA MD sunscreen regardless every single day.) I feel there might be a little bit of flash back but over wall I like the shade. For me finding the right shade is the biggest challenge and after watching some youtube artist I am happy so far. its mildly dewy I don't need a lot of coverage but I like something more then a tinted moisturizer. It looks very light in the bottle and the model on the website appears lighter then me but the shade works, its not a complete matte finish and it's not a complete dewy finish either, If I need more coverage I can always use a concealer or color correct before applying. I notice this applies well with a brush and or beauty blender. I recommend you use a brush as a the formula feels quite watery and then a once over with a Blender sponge to really just blend it in and set it- On a separate note I love the advertisement and the diversity of the models they have created to promote this line, after all beauty should be inclusive of all shades of women so I really appreciate that.

on 8/21/2017 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do not like this foundation at all. I purchased it because I had heard amazing reviews about it, but its really nothing special. The shade range is great, that I'll admit. The consistency of this foundation is extremely thin, and it does absolutely nothing to my skin. This foundation has practically no coverage. I had to layer it multiple times just to even out my complexion. It just blends away into nothing. It clings onto dry patches and make them look dry and flaky. It doesn't last at all on my skin, and it somehow feels like I have some film clinging onto my face. It looks cakey and disgusting.

Everybody's skin is different, but sadly, this foundation did not work at all for me. I even hate the packaging... Why L'oreal doesn't have this foundation in a pump bottle like their Lumi foundation I have no idea.

I do not recommend this at all.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I don't know why this has such low reviews. This is a great foundation. The only negative is that it oxidizes, so I have to buy about 4 shades lighter. Normally I'm W2, Light Ivory, but instead I use N1, I think, which makes me look like a ghost or a geisha cosplay lady for about 30 minutes until it blends into my natural oils. It stays on through a brisk walk, but don't make the mistake of wearing this to a water park or anything like that. You'll look like a fool. Stick to Revlon Color Stay for truly water resistant coverage.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This was my go-to foundation for a good many years, mainly due to the fact that it comes in pale neutral and pale warm shades that actually look good on my skin tone. I will say that the packaging is so god-awful and is in dire need of an update, because even after a few uses of pouring product out of the bottle the neck gets very gunked up with foundation. It looks cute when it is new, but after a week or so it looks pretty disgusting. The shade range, as I mentioned, is good for me, and it is a line that will cater to a lot of different skin tones. The foundation itself is pretty basic: it isn't long-wearing, it isn't super dewy or super matte, and it can look pretty natural on the skin. There's nothing really fantastic about it, but it isn't terrible either. I'm glad that L'Oreal still has a collection that offers a variety of both shades and undertones, but I don't think this product has really kept up with the times as far as drug store foundations go.