L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 2/16/2018 9:24:00 PM

Very disappointed by this much hyped foundation. Yes it comes in many shades. Finding the right shade for me was challenging, actually. The foundation sits on my face announcing to the world YES I am wearing makeup. It never spreads the way it should. It makes me look like I have tried and miserably failed to put on makeup. Nope, won't buy it again.

on 2/3/2018 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my go to foundation when I'm not using the pricey ones.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Fantastic shade selection, but it doesn't really matter how many shades you offer if the product is no good. At least, it hasn't worked for me. My skin is sensitive, combination but more dry since it's winter, with big pores and I definitely have some "skin texture" going on, meaning I'm not completely smooth. This foundation exacerbated texture sooo badly. It made me look flaky in places I didn't even know were flaky, it settled into lines I didn't realize I even had yet, and it made my skin feel a bit itchy and dried out. I like to give all the makeup I try a fair chance because I hate to waste money, but I couldn't wait to get this off my face. It's probably one of the only times I have thrown out a bottle of anything without finishing it first. Yucky. Maybe this would work better for someone who has small pores, smooth skin, basically someone who doesn't even need foundation, lol.

on 12/24/2017 7:03:00 AM

I rarely wear foundation, I usually just use tinted day creams. I bought this because I wanted something light weight, that would not add too much moisture, which I sometimes dislike about the tinted creams.

I like this product a lot. I payed around 8 euro, and where I live it comes in a bottle with a pump, not the bottle where you have to pour the product from.
To me, the foundation seems super light weight and I don't get that cakey look or feeling. I set the product with a bit of pressed powder on the t-zone, and I'm ready to go.

The only thing I dislike is the small amount of shimmer which is in the product. It looks like small sparkles, and make my make-up looks less natural. But I would say it is good value for the money.

on 12/22/2017 9:30:00 AM

I have combination skin and thought this would be a good foundation since it's oil-free, but this is the worst foundation I've ever used! It separates when I try to blend it, feels greasy within a couple of hours of application, and is completely worn off by the end of the day. Another negative thing about it is if you're skin is a tiny bit dry, it grabs onto dry/flaky areas. I'll never buy this again!

on 12/16/2017 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this due to the amazing review of this product from friends and internet reviews. I had amazing expectations for the this product, however I was deeply let down. I got this for $17.00 CND and for a drug store foundation, I thought it was quite pricey, especially since I can pay an extra $10 and get a really good foundation.

The foundation looks great when you first apply it, it has nice Light-heavy coverage depending on the amount of foundation you use. Which is great for light days and heavier days when you want more coverage. The only issue after a few hours of wear. I typically have combination skin, but I don't usually get oily from wearing foundation. This foundation made me look like a ran a marathon after 3 hours of wear, even though I used a blotting sheet, it still looked oily. At this point, the only solution was using more powder and risk caking my face.

The packaging was the thing that bother me the most about it. I didn't like the lack of a pump, I would either get too much or not get enough product. I don't mind formal scents but the one scent I can't do is the chemical smell. It smelt like glue mixed with heavy preservatives.

Overall: I would not recommend this foundation for people with oil skin. Even thought my skin did not feel oil (borderline dry) it looked oily, which in my opinion is a terrible combination of both. I did not breakout from this foundation, which is a miracle since my pores felt clogged. The foundation did last long, coverage wise, and the shade I got matched me nicely (it has a wide selection of shades which is great). Depending on use, it can be light or heavy.

on 12/12/2017 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This isn't a bad foundation. I love the color selection. I have both W2 and W3. It provides as much coverage as you need it to...I think. It has good staying power. I do get shiny but I get shiny regardless. For the price point, it is a solid product.

on 12/10/2017 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I think I've tried every foundation on the market from high end to drugstore. Most are too heavy (even when applied with a light hand), too cakey, doesn't cover well, no staying power, not the right shade, etc. I suppose I demand a lot from foundation! Well, I finally found it in L'Oreal True Match. They have many shades, so it's not difficult to find a good match.
The coverage is light, has staying power, covers completely, and is buildable if need be. This seems to be an exact dupe for Lancôme's Teint Miracle (Lancôme owns L'Oreal), but without the $47.00 price.
The only negative (and I won't deduct a star) is the packaging. I would much prefer the consistency of a pump bottle instead of pouring it into my hand.

on 10/19/2017 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

It's a solid foundation with a solid choice of shades. Very groundbreaking addressing undertones in a drugstore market. It's light to medium, natural looking coverage. It looks like skin. The bottle is GROSS, though. I hate pouring foundation onto my fingers without a pump.

on 12/4/2017 7:53:00 PM

I like this thin foundation, you can make it light, medium for full coverage. And it is much cheaper than department store foundations that deliver the same look.