L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

(2018 REFORMULATED)water, dimethicone, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, glycerin, PEG-10 dimethicone, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, butylene glycol, synthetic fluorphlogopite, disteardimonium hectorite, hydroxyethylpiperazine ethane sulfonic acid,cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, sodium chloride, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, hexyl laurate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, tocopherol, panthenol, aluminum hydroxide, hydroxyethyl urea, hydrated silica, methicone, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate....OLD FORMULA: Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Maybe I'm just an old scaly lizard woman but this foundation is AWFUL on me. It clings to patches of dry skin both known and unknown... and just makes me look like I don't know how to put makeup on. I mean, I may as well put a sign around my neck saying LOOK AT MY FOUNDATION. It doesn't blend and it looks like clay. And yes I moisturise and prime first. I give it half a star each for ok shade match and pump packaging.

on 2/11/2019 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Oh come ON!

First, I think this formula has changed over the years. And second, I never experienced "patchy" until I met this foundation! It must be the titanium dioxide.

I have good skin. But this made good skin look just AWFUL.

Dull, uneven coverage. And even with 50 shades, it still doesn't match.

I applaude L'Oreal for the truly dark shades. So rework the formula.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Fantastic shade selection, but it doesn't really matter how many shades you offer if the product is no good. At least, it hasn't worked for me. My skin is sensitive, combination but more dry since it's winter, with big pores and I definitely have some "skin texture" going on, meaning I'm not completely smooth. This foundation exacerbated texture sooo badly. It made me look flaky in places I didn't even know were flaky, it settled into lines I didn't realize I even had yet, and it made my skin feel a bit itchy and dried out. I like to give all the makeup I try a fair chance because I hate to waste money, but I couldn't wait to get this off my face. It's probably one of the only times I have thrown out a bottle of anything without finishing it first. Yucky. Maybe this would work better for someone who has small pores, smooth skin, basically someone who doesn't even need foundation, lol.

on 8/21/2017 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do not like this foundation at all. I purchased it because I had heard amazing reviews about it, but its really nothing special. The shade range is great, that I'll admit. The consistency of this foundation is extremely thin, and it does absolutely nothing to my skin. This foundation has practically no coverage. I had to layer it multiple times just to even out my complexion. It just blends away into nothing. It clings onto dry patches and make them look dry and flaky. It doesn't last at all on my skin, and it somehow feels like I have some film clinging onto my face. It looks cakey and disgusting.

Everybody's skin is different, but sadly, this foundation did not work at all for me. I even hate the packaging... Why L'oreal doesn't have this foundation in a pump bottle like their Lumi foundation I have no idea.

I do not recommend this at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this in the shade 1.C for the past two weeks and I hate it. The shade matched my skin tone at first but it quickly oxidised and by midday began to break down and settle into fine lines. Also didn't have great coverage on my skin.

on 5/12/2017 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

1 lippy for the shade selection. This foundation is VERY hard to blend and dries rather quickly to a powder like finish. Looks bad in photos.

on 8/29/2016 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Really disappointing. Heard such great things about this. Great choice of colours and on first applying I was delighted. Probably the best colour match I've ever had in a high street foundation, although it did exaggerate pores. However this is the only makeup I have ever tried that has caused my face to immediately break out in nasty spots. I don't have sensitive skin and am lucky to have never been prone to spots of any kind, even as a teenager. Within 2 days of use, my skin was breaking out badly. After a week, my face was covered in big angry red spots from forehead to cheeks and chin, some of which took over a week to go away. As soon as I stopped use, my skin was completely clear again. The colour match was good so I gave it another whirl in case but had the exact same result. No choice but to bin it and will never touch again

on 8/8/2016 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Worst foundation I have tried. First of all the lightest shade is actually too dark and I am not that pale.Too yellowish.Sits on pores.Looks wayyy too cakey and I get oily even though I used it with the true match powder.Just disappointed and also all the people commended on how bad it looks.Before ending I would like to say that I actually used it ALL of it before rewiewing it.

on 7/11/2016 12:24:00 AM

I was absolutely not impressed with this at all.
The bottle design is very messy and inconvenient: There's no pump or tube. You just pour and hope for a steady hand.
I didn't like the finish,which showed up chalky on my skin.
The shades they have for cool toned skin were saturated with pink castings,which isn't the best thing for those of us who have ruddiness on the cheeks and broken capillaries on the sides of the nose.
What to do?...
Obviously I am not warm toned complected so I looked for help in the neutral range. Another dead end. They seemed to all have a yellow cast to them.
Needless to say the coverage is light to non existent.
Didn't want to waste my money so back to the store it went for a refund.

on 6/20/2016 3:33:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This foundation was a letdown for me, it oxidizes pretty heavily in all the fair shades I'd tried, and leaves me looking like i am covered in a constant blush. It's also rather drying for me, which works well on my uber-oily spots like my nose but the rest of my face gets dry as can be. For super oily skin this would be great, as long as you can get past the oxidization, but for me it's a no-go.