Cover Girl TruBlend Liquid Makeup

Cover Girl TruBlend Liquid Makeup
TruBlend Liquid MakeupTruBlend Liquid MakeupCG's truBlend Creamy Natural oxidising on my hand No TitleTruBlend Liquid Makeup

3.1

Water (Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, PCA Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclomethicone, Propylparaben, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake, Red 36

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This whole tru-blend line is the best thing to happen to make-up in years, in my opinion. The #7 foundation is a perfect match on me, and grabbing the powder and blush to match is a cinch. It all stays on and looks good all day.

on 3/2/2017 4:08:00 PM

I tried this on a whim, and I'm sorry I did. Barely any coverage, rubs off in a matter of hours. Does not blend well and generally seems watery. Don't waste your money

on 1/15/2017 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This foundation is amazing! I bought it because I hard such a hard time finding a yellow toned foundation at the drugstore since most of them match me horribly. They are either too orangey looking or pink. It's not too thick, not too liquidy, the consistency is perfect. The coverage is medium but still buildable to a higher coverage. The finish is natural and I really like that because you can't tell wether your wearing foundation or not but it stays on well all day at least 8 hours. Usually I have a problem with goundation looking too cakey on me because I have some areas on my face that can be pretty dry sometimes due to rashes since I have sensitive skin. It doesn't break me out either. I don't have nothing to complain on concerning this foundation. I actually find it to be an underated foundation at the drugstore.

i admit, if it weren't for YouTube, my makeup collection would definitely be only about 10% of what i have right now.

i wanted to try it for the longest time but didnt see any videos talking about this from my favorite youtuberss so i held off.

pros
- great color range
-pump
- clear bottle
-affordable ~$10

cons
-just average product

so this foundation, while it took me forever to try it out, i know why its not that talked about, it is just ok

it did its job, covered everything i needed to, lasted a fair amount of time, but also the feel, texture of this foundation didnt make me say "wow" when I applied it.

some formulas have that ability to feel very good when applying it but this felt slightly chalky and slippery at the same time

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have gone through 3 bottles of this foundation now. I'm very fair and it matches me which can be difficult to find. I have normal/dry skin, I hardly get breakouts but I have redness. I have tried many foundations - mostly high-end, and this is for sure one of my favourites. I find that it blends in nicely, light on the face and provides light to medium coverage. When I saw the reviews I was surprised how many didn't like it. Definitely one of my faves and cheap too!

on 9/6/2016 4:07:00 PM

I was really excited for this foundation because I finally found one that matched my skin (L1). Unfortunately, the coverage was patchy and settled into all my lines. It was horrible, would not recommend.

on 5/6/2016 2:37:00 PM

I love this foundation!
I have combo skin and this is one of the only drugstore foundations that is fairly forgiving of both my oily and dry patches. With primer and sunscreen underneath it lasts about as long as you'd expect a drugstore one too.
I'd say it's very similar to the Mary Kay foundations, but slightly better actually.
I apply with either a dampened RT sponge, or the RT expert face brush. The brush gives you more coverage than the sponge (obviously) but both work. I use various primers underneath, but you don't absolutely need one. Without a primer, I'd say that on me it lasts like 4-6 hours without fading, and slightly more with a primer. But I am more of a dry/sensitive combo skin. My oily patches are not super oily.
For lasting power, I will say that by the end of the day it has faded a lot - if you want complete coverage for the whole day, don't get this foundation. But if you want a lighter coverage foundation during the summer, this is a good one! But use a primer, it'll last WAY longer.
lastly IT HAS A PUMP. I was going to get the 3-in-1 CoverGirl one, but I seriously bought this foundation instead because 1) It was cheaper and 2) It has a pump. It's miraculous.

on 4/8/2016 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought two for my friend, who has cool toned normal skin. They were buy one get one 50% and a I had a coupon for $3 off two. I bought shades l2 and l5. l5 is wayyyyy dark, but when mixed with l2 it's a bit better.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I BOUGHT THIS IN THE LIGHTEST SHADE THE COLOR IS GOOD,BUT IT REMINDS ME OF REVLON COLORSTAY (PAINT LIKE),IT SEPERATES,ITS TOO GLOSSY LIKE OIL PAINT,IT SETS INTO CREASES,NOT A GOOD LOOK FOR FOUNDATION.

on 3/15/2016 10:26:00 PM

now I know why I waited so long to buy this. but before that, lemme just say that i love the shade selection and the packaging of this foundation. 21 shades to choose from, i think thats the most I've seen from the drugstore. ( L7 matches my skintone) i love products that come with a pump and this one comes with a twist that you can lock/unlock for extra security. but although i do like these 2 aspects, i find the formula does not really blend into my skin that well. it seems to a sit on top of my skin and might have even made me a little itchy. im not willing to test it again so i will be returning this

scratch that l'oreal true match has the most shades