Cellex-C Serum and Hydra B5

No Image

4.1

on 10/6/2017 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I just love it love it love it! My skin has never felt so good! I used to be switching from one product to another, but now I think I've found THE ONE. At first I just bought the serum and didn't even expect anything special from it, but after having used it for a month and noticing the great difference in my skin's appearance, I've decided to buy Hydra 5-B as they recommend you buy it in sets. I love this duo! Hydra 5-B should be applied right after the serum and it's absorbed by the skin withing seconds, resulting in smooth and radiant skin.The texture of both products is very light, almost like water and not greasy, no specific smell, which I think in this case is good. Hydration is the key! After a long day at work and an evening out, I come back home, look in the mirror and I find my skin still hydrated and smooth even though usually it would be quite oily by the end of the day. Needless to say, I get complements from my family and friends all the time, because they know how much I struggled with my skin before. Try it and I think pretty soon I'll see your review here as well

on 11/18/2015 2:07:00 PM

Tried it, after reading all the reviews - was shocked at the price and did not find it to be all that it was hyped to be.

I am returning to my Hydrant Essence from Nancy K Brown - love it - leaves my skin velvety soft and feeling great - has got 100% hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, vits A & E - have used it for years and found it to be the best of all I have tried - the quality is phenomenal, it absorbs easily and the price is super reasonable - that is why I can afford to use it every day under my moisturizer to hydrate my skin ! Go tot www.nancykbrown.com - skin care - hydrators - you won't be sorry.

on 7/23/2009 5:17:00 PM

I have been using this combo for 5 weeks now and my skin has never looked so good!! I am definately going to continue using these products.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This serum is very pricey but last quite awhile if it used correctly. In the beginning, and I have been using Celex -C for over a year, it works great. It took a week or so for my skin to get used to the intensity of the formula. For the first while I felt more than just a tingling but a mild burning after I applied. I was a good boy and followed the direction to the letter and avoided my eye area. So I use something else for that. Kept at it and after a month I starting seeing a general firming of my face and definitely a decrease in my lines and wrinkles. I learned about this product from this forum and glad I order it. I do not use it everyday but every few days. I alternate between this and Copper Peptides making sure that I do not use soap on my face and moisturize religiously.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I've been a Cellex-C Hydra B5 user for over 5 years. Yes, in the beginning (in conjunction with C-Serum) it was rough with purging and some mild irritation. However, my face acclimated and is in the BEST shape it has ever been.

Makes for super smooth, soft and luminous skin in the morning (I don't apply the serums it the morning...only at night before bed). Make-up applies flawlessly.

on 7/3/2013 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

HG HG HG!!! I love this.
I have been using now for a couple of weeks and I am obsessed. I usually have difficulty getting serums that absorb into my skin. Normally I end up with them turning into those manky white balls on the surface of my skin but these serums soak in like a dream.

I use them every day and night and then apply the Seline E cream. I am blessed with really good skin but can sometimes get a bit dry. These serums keep it so lovely and moisturised and soft.

I am a firm believer in paying for high end products when it comes to my skin. I have tried all sorts of high end brands but never found one that I loved and so I always kept reverting to Lancome. Cellex-C caught my eye when I was browsing on BeautyBay and I was really interested in buying a brand that focused purely on skincare and not makeup. I splurged and got these, the Seline E cream, the Eye contour gel and the Eye balm and I am so glad that I did. They may seem expensive but they are excellent value. The tubs are all large and only the smallest amount is needed everyday.

To sum up - love these, love the brand, will keep buying and will probably buy more products in the range

I got the combo kit from the Shopping Channel. I don't know why I fall for these sales pitches. I'm such a sucker for skincare and just can't resist. Next time I see Cellex-C, I'll know better.
The application was straightforward, but I found the Hydra B5 left a sort of sticky residue. It didn't creep or burn or anything, so that's good news. However, after 60 days, I really found that it had no impact on the condition of my skin. The collars on my white-T-shirts did develop an orange stain throughout the day, which was enough to turn me off this product once and for all.

UPDATE: I've been using just the Cellex-C Serum on its own and I actually HAVE noticed an improvement in the tone and texture of my skin. My colour is more even, my pores are slightly more refined, and the texture is softer. I may finally have the right combination of products, but this is definitely one of them. I've since repurchased and will probably continue to do so as long as I get those show-stopper deals.

on 12/4/2008 2:51:00 PM

It didn't make me breakout, and it absorbed well, but it added nothing to my skin care routine.

on 10/16/2008 1:38:00 PM

Gosh, I am so happy it worked for so many people here! Used it for 2 months, did not notice anything different in my skin. It could be a good preventative measure; however, you need to be very careful what you are applying on top of the C serum NOT to oxidize it. Basically no moisturizers with copper in it or anti-wrinkle creams can go on top. But then even if you careful, the serum still oxidizes on your skin by the end of a day. And oxidation cannot be good for the skin.

on 2/12/2008 2:51:00 PM

My skin hasn't looked this good in years, and I've only been using these products for a few months, under my regular moisturizer. When I first started using them, I had flaky skin and my complexion was sallow. Within a week or so, the flakes were gone, and my complexion looked much healthier -- to the point of not needing makeup!There may be other products out there that work just as well, but I'm happy to stop wasting my time and money to find them. Reasonably priced for the results you're getting, and when compared to other high-end products.