NYX Slim Lip Pencil - Ever 828

image 1image 2image 3

4.8

on 7/18/2016 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

one of my HG lip products!! amazing price,helps my lipsticks last, doesn't dry out my lips either. easily worn underneath other products, but could also work alone :) works for any occasion as well. will rebuy over & over.

Holy grail lip product! I wear it all over the lips and it lasts all day. It's a warm muted mauve. It's versatile for me because I use it as an everyday color, a liner under another lipstick, and it even looks good with a grunge style look.

I think of this as a "nude" because my lips are very rosy and most nudes look very sandy and beige on me.

To Read all 31 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/22/2016 3:40:00 PM

Saw this lip liner from NYX on Pinterest as a dupe for MAC Spice. It is actually better than MAC Spice because it is has more red than purple tones. It goes on smoothly, stays put and the price is right. For many years I used Revlon colorstay lipliner in Sienna but it tended to run out quickly and wasn't cheap. On a search for another lip liner I bought Wet and Wild lip liner in Willow, which I liked but was too brown. So, I am absolutely thrilled with NYX Ever and will continue to buy it going forward.

on 1/8/2016 3:12:00 PM

I love these ! They're not over drying like most lip pencils I buy and they stay on for ever ! And the colours are gorgeous! 👍🏻👍🏻

on 10/15/2015 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

NYx ever toujour is perfect and nude pink

on 10/9/2015 11:40:00 PM

HG lip right here. I've never been a lipstick wearer, I have a ton of natural contrast in my face and have always felt like a clown when I've worn it. But I bought this on a whim based on the whole Kardashian/MAC Spice thing. Figured hey it's a dupe their lips look amazing why not give it a shot. So I have to say that this has transformed me. It's a perfect matte sepia that is striking enough to stand out but not take over my entire face. It last at least 3 hours and fades to a very flattering shade so that all I need is to redo my crossbow and fill in my lips to make it look amazing again.

I just bought 3 more of them in case of loosing of them. It's officially my HG, in fact I just made an MUA account to rave about it.

on 9/18/2015 3:52:00 PM

This is a perfect lip for if you have pigmented lips like me.. really I look like Im wearing lipstick when I am not.
You know how they say you want what you dont have? Well maybe thats why I always wear light colors or brown neutral tones but this is the exception. I will add a picture with it on my kisser MUAH.

on 5/6/2015 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Repurchased multiple times. If you have dark pigmented lips like I do, this is your product. This is a dupe for one of my favorite MAC prolongwear lip liners.

This lip liner is everything that the reviews say it is. It is the perfect color for my lips. I fill in my entire lips with this, and just add gloss, or layer it with a more pink-toned lipstick. Love!!

Everything about this lip liner is spot on. The texture is smooth and silky. It glides across my lips like butter. The pigment is perfection. I think the exact color differs depending on your lip color (light, dark). On me, it's a pinky nude, just a tad darker than the color of my naturally light-medium pink lips. It really gives that definition I need to make my lips stand out, and it does so, effortlessly. For such a low cost lip liner that does it all perfectly, I won't ever see a need to pay more for something else, that I can easily wear a spectrum of lipsticks with, or even on it's own. I highly recommend if you are looking for that perfect your lips, but better lip liner, this it it.

Popular Lip Liners