NYX Slim Lip Pencil - Ever 828

NYX Slim Lip Pencil - Ever 828
Slim Lip Pencil - Ever 828Slim Lip Pencil - Ever 828Slim Lip Pencil - Ever 828

4.8

on 1/11/2017 7:59:00 AM

One of the best and interesting colors in this line. Although it is an inexpensive product, its performance is similar to high end. Before I was using mechanical lip pencil of nyx but not I totally turned to these ones. I like to use it especially to tune down my pinkish-nude lipsticks.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I've finally found the perfect lip liner! NYX lip liners glide on almost effortlessly and have pigment. I bought six of them as soon as I located them, which was about $20 total. Buying the same high-end lip liner would have cost close to $20 for just one! These NYX are fabulous liners in an array of colors for every shade of lipstick!!

on 7/18/2016 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

one of my HG lip products!! amazing price,helps my lipsticks last, doesn't dry out my lips either. easily worn underneath other products, but could also work alone :) works for any occasion as well. will rebuy over & over.

Holy grail lip product! I wear it all over the lips and it lasts all day. It's a warm muted mauve. It's versatile for me because I use it as an everyday color, a liner under another lipstick, and it even looks good with a grunge style look.

I think of this as a "nude" because my lips are very rosy and most nudes look very sandy and beige on me.

on 6/22/2016 3:40:00 PM

Saw this lip liner from NYX on Pinterest as a dupe for MAC Spice. It is actually better than MAC Spice because it is has more red than purple tones. It goes on smoothly, stays put and the price is right. For many years I used Revlon colorstay lipliner in Sienna but it tended to run out quickly and wasn't cheap. On a search for another lip liner I bought Wet and Wild lip liner in Willow, which I liked but was too brown. So, I am absolutely thrilled with NYX Ever and will continue to buy it going forward.

on 1/8/2016 3:12:00 PM

I love these ! They're not over drying like most lip pencils I buy and they stay on for ever ! And the colours are gorgeous! 👍🏻👍🏻

on 10/15/2015 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

NYx ever toujour is perfect and nude pink

on 10/9/2015 11:40:00 PM

HG lip right here. I've never been a lipstick wearer, I have a ton of natural contrast in my face and have always felt like a clown when I've worn it. But I bought this on a whim based on the whole Kardashian/MAC Spice thing. Figured hey it's a dupe their lips look amazing why not give it a shot. So I have to say that this has transformed me. It's a perfect matte sepia that is striking enough to stand out but not take over my entire face. It last at least 3 hours and fades to a very flattering shade so that all I need is to redo my crossbow and fill in my lips to make it look amazing again.

I just bought 3 more of them in case of loosing of them. It's officially my HG, in fact I just made an MUA account to rave about it.

on 9/18/2015 3:52:00 PM

This is a perfect lip for if you have pigmented lips like me.. really I look like Im wearing lipstick when I am not.
You know how they say you want what you dont have? Well maybe thats why I always wear light colors or brown neutral tones but this is the exception. I will add a picture with it on my kisser MUAH.

on 5/6/2015 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Repurchased multiple times. If you have dark pigmented lips like I do, this is your product. This is a dupe for one of my favorite MAC prolongwear lip liners.

Popular Lip Liners