4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

I'm reading the other reviews about how this polish is great on toes for summer... I guess I'm way out of fashion because I've got it on my fingernails and it's the end of November. ;) Oh well, I love it! It's a really fun, bright pink/purple. Any actual nail gurus will probably cringe when I say this because I don't follow the nail board and just buy stuff I think is pretty so I'm sorry if I use the term incorrectly, but I think it has kind of a holo effect. I heard that in a YT video so if I'm wrong don't kill me. :) It changes color based on the angle from pink to purple to red. Very pretty and everytime I see my nails I feel all happy. I'm NW20 if that matters.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

My favorite summer toe color year after year, I never get sick of it, but I never wear it after August.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairRed

10 years ago

Awesome color. Looks fantastic on my dark (NC50) skin. I first tried this color when I got a manicure. I fell in love with the color, so I had to go out and buy a bottle so I can wear it whenever. When I get bored with everything else, I always reach for this for my tips and toes. This one gets a lot of compliments. I think this color would work for all skin tones. Even those who don't really care for pinks would probably like this shade.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Other

EyesBrown

10 years ago

This is amazing - I get sooo many compliments on my toes when I wear this!!! I love this color so much. My mom loves this color as well, and she doesn't even like pinks, let alone a bright, vivid, fun pink like this one!! It just looks so good on. Perfect for summer, too!

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Medium

EyesGreen

10 years ago

Pompeii Purple is a fun summer color, that has a little bit of an edge over it's competition: it's blueish sheen. What would have been a pretty average color for summer now has a bit of visual interest which gives it a more universal and eye catching quality. It is a little sheer, though, and requires 2-3 coats for really good coverage. Overall, very nice.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

from

11 years ago

This is one of my favorittee hot pink polishes. It is hot pink with a blueish-purple shimmer. It's gorgeous and looks really good on my cool skin tone. Applied wonderfully, has a great formula and the brush applicator is nice.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

11 years ago

This is agreat, fun colour to liven up the toes or fingers! It's a pinky purple and looks great with a tan-really eye popping. I have it on my toes now. As with all OPI polishes, fantastic quality and the pro-wide brush is a godsend. OPI is by far my favourite nail polish brand, and I never thought I'd stray from Chanel!

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

11 years ago

Got a pedi at a beauty college thus the 1 for price, they didn't charge me for the polish. Not only did I get a great pedi from a very sweet student, but I fell in love with this color. I never wear pinks, but this rocks all summer long!!!! ***I am still loving this color***

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

11 years ago

I chose this color when I went to get a mani/pedi and I fell in love with it so I had to get it. It's such a gorgeous color.. I'm constantly staring at my nails whenever I'm wearing it lol. It's a nice hot pink/fushia with purple and blue undertones. I love it because the color looks different in different kinds of light. Definitely one of my favorite polishes ever :)

About reviewer (35 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesOther

11 years ago

This color is very unique. It is a hot pink with a purpleish blue shimmer. Looks great on toes for summer!

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral