Clinique Long Last Lipstick - All Heart

Clinique Long Last Lipstick - All Heart
Long Last Lipstick - All Heart

4.2

got it with GWP. it is a nice pinky red with a bit of shimmer.. basic lipstick

This is a very versatile shade, which is probably why it's in so many Clinique gifts-with-purchase. I have light, very warm-toned skin and auburn hair and I absolutely cannot wear a lot of pink lipsticks because they are too light or too cool-toned, and they just wash out my whole face. (Clinique used to always give away Bamboo Pink in their GWPs... A pale, silvery pink that made me look dead!!)

All Heart is a true neutral, with enough coral to work on warm complexions and enough raspberry-pink to work on cool complexions. I'd describe it as a lightened strawberry red, or maybe a deep coral-pink. It is lightly gold-pearlescent, but not by any means an '80s frosty nightmare. It looks good with other makeup on, or without other makeup on. Very silky, easy-gliding texture. The moisture wears off in a few hours but the color remains. Just a nice, versatile, face-brightening color that isn't loud and works for many occasions (including office wear).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got this for free at ulta. Let me tell I'm so glad I didn't pay for this. I am unsure if it was a different formula since they were giving these free to platinum members... it's a very pretty color and I was excited to try it. Perfect for everday wear a nice rose with slight shimmer. This stuff slid all over the place even with a liner. Not long lasting at all. And to my horror, I twisted the lipstick almost all the up and there was a layer of dust on the whole outside of the actual lipstick!!! Which made me wonder how old the lipstick actually was. In the trash it went! I will probably try other clinique products, but not their lip products.

on 9/21/2015 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

Wore this lipstick today. I would describe it as a slightly peachy pink with shimmer. I was wearing Nars Deep Throat blush and thought this lipstick complimented that blush very nicely. Felt like it really brightened up my entire face. I enjoy all of my Clinique lipsticks. Comfortable on the lips, pretty packaging. No unpleasant scent to deal with. Looking forward to buying more in the future.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I got this lipstick in a GWP and it's probably the only GWP lipstick I'd consider purchasing.
It's a very wearable strawberry red and it's MLBB for my NC30 skin tone.
The texture is soft and creamy and doesn't dry out my lips.
I wouldn't say it's a long lasting lipstick as the staying power is the same as just about every other lipstick I have.
Still, it's a great everyday lipstick for me.

on 5/29/2015 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This lipstick is one I was given by my mother after she recieved it as a GWP. It is in the GWP packaging - - a quite unattractive mint green tube with silver accent. I recently started wearing lipsticks again and found this in my collection. All Heart is Strawberry (pink-red) with shimmer and neutral peachy undertones that builds to a darker red. As it fades it leaves a peachy pink stain on my lips. This lipstick lasts a few hours before it needs to be reapplied.
I have fair cool toned skin with light pink pigmentation in my lips. I had been avoiding shimmer lipsticks because I feel it looks a bit old fashioned, however after wearing it almost daily for a couple of weeks I believe it looks pretty and fresh. I love that this shade offers a pop of flattering color without being overwhelming.

on 7/9/2014 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as part of a GWP, and not even my GWP (my mother in law's GWP), so it was a real surprise. Out of the blue, I've found the perfect lipstick for me - long lasting (more or less) AND a great color. I may never buy another lipstick again.

on 6/16/2014 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I also became hooked on this color after a friend gave me a tube she received as her GWP. I never put too much thought into freebies but they really do work because I've since bought this lipstick 3 times!

My lips are a light brown and darker than the rest of my face. This deep red color is perfect for my every day office look and feels nice and silky when applying. As others wrote, only long-lasting if you don't eat or drink. I re-apply after my morning cup of coffee, after lunch, and shortly before leaving work.

I used Maybelline lip gloss for almost 10 years but have gladly switched to this lipstick for the noticeable, yet subtle, color.

on 5/16/2014 11:23:00 PM

I complimented a friend on her lipstick color, only to find that she was wearing All-heart! I had forgotten that I also owned this lipstick. Started wearing it again and realized how much I love this color. I don't find it particularly long lasting, but the color is flattering on me and it's great for Spring. I am blonde, with fair yellow toned skin.

on 2/13/2014 5:12:00 PM

IF IF IF you took red, a bit of berry, a touch of bronze and mixed them alllll together you would have All Heart. I LOVE lipstick, I also have been looking for the 'perfect' shade for years and years...this is it! I'm in love, this is a holy grail, mainly because it covers all color shades. This will work on cool and warm tone skin...it does not scream red, but it's a lovely red. I can't remember the last time I was this excited to find a wonderful, classy, classic, perfect color lipstick! Who would ever think Clinique could come up with a color in a league with Dior, Guerlain and Chanel, all this loveliness for $15...wow~~~DUPE ALERT: L'Oreal Infallible "Blazing Sangria" is and exact dupe color wise...texture wise the L'Oreal is really long wearing, goes on smooth and turns tacky about 10 minutes in...but it's the same color. The Infallible line seems to be going by the wayside. It's always nice to have a dupe though if you can find it.