Philosophy Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel

Philosophy Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel
Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide PeelResurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide PeelResurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel

4.3

The Microdelivery Peel: Bicarbonate Vitamin C Crystals: PEG-6, Sodium Bicarbonate, Oleth-20, Glyceryl Stearate (SE), Silica, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Beta Carotene, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate. Rapid Activation Gel: Water (Aqua), Lactic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 10, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. 5/30/09

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Q?Canadian readers:has this Philosophy prodyct been discontinued?? I am not finding it anywhere in my area (Toronto) & an beauty expert at Shoppers thought it had been replaced by the Philosophy Micro-D pads. No! I just LOVE this product!! A bit cumbersome but so worth the results! Baby soft skin, gorgeous results for days on my 52 yr-old face. Any word pls. let me know Kelly

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this way way back when I started in skincare, hoping for a great product. Takes a few minutes to apply. Stacks well with a great moisture cream. Apply the vitamin c cream and wait 5-10 minutes before washing off and you won't regret it. You should see a difference but now that I am a little more advanced in skincare, I found Prodicts that work better with my skin.

To Read all 548 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

very good products. my skin feels so very soft after applying these products. no blackhead.. not causing acne. face feels so clear and clean.

this is so great product! i would like to buy it moree. It makes my skin smoother after using it

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've used this peel 5 or 6 times so far. It has made a major difference in the appearance of my skin. My skin has been thru a lot- too many late nights and lots of hormonal acne through the years. Since I've been using this peel, my skin is so much softer than it's ever been. Not to mention the glow.

on 1/9/2016 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have acne-prone skin, and recently got really impressed by Philosophy's microdelivery scrub...it gave me a hope to discover more staples cant-live-without. I bought this with hopes of purging some deeply clogged pores that prevailed the test of time. Instructions indicated to apply 1- (vit c scrub) without rubbing on skin. So I gently pat this citrus-smelling fine granules over face, waited half a minute before anxiety sets in to apply 2) - (clear liquid 'activator') There's some warming action while awaiting for the stipulated time. Upon washing this off, my skin felt softness on another level. Nothing like a regular scrub could achieve. I would think it dissolves some lurking sebum from surfacing, my skin was supple enough if I wanted to do some extractions, it just feels clean without drying out my skin. My usual Estee Lauder's ANRS2 would follow after. My night time, clear-skin routine is this peel + ANRS2, alternating with Kiehl's Biological peel. It keeps my skin sane. The clearest it has been. So far it feels like I found the perfect routine.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I'm not brand loyal unless it's truly miraculous with visible difference. And I've purchased this peel 4 or more times already. It's that good! It really makes a difference. My skin feels soft and glows after using this. The glow can last few days afterwards. Love this product! I will continue to buy it regardless if the steep price.

on 8/23/2015 12:44:00 PM

The reason I would not repurchase is Olay makes a similar product.

This works okay, but I wanted everyone to know if you have gel or acrylic nails, you'd better wear gloves. The chemical reaction oxidizes your manicure!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I found Olay to have a similar product that worked the same.
Honestly neither gave great results.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I don't like this product at all. It gives me a smooth surface for a few days, but it makes me so shiny that my mother calls me a discoball, and it makes my skin oily because my skin starts to absorbs anything after using this product. And I don't even have oily skin, and use a very light moisturizer. Because of that oil production, and how thin it makes my skin, it causes makes me breakouts everytime.

I would only recommend this for dry, non-acne skin. Or for people who have a special event and want to have smooth, healthy looking skin for that event. Mostly for older, calmer skin.

Also, would recommend it for places where you get ingrown hairs, it prevents them, but for that price there are better things out there really.

Popular Treatments (Face)