Philosophy Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel

Philosophy Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel
Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide PeelResurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide PeelResurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel

4.3

The Microdelivery Peel: Bicarbonate Vitamin C Crystals: PEG-6, Sodium Bicarbonate, Oleth-20, Glyceryl Stearate (SE), Silica, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Beta Carotene, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate. Rapid Activation Gel: Water (Aqua), Lactic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 10, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. 5/30/09

on 2/11/2018 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got a deluxe sample of this. It left my skin very smooth indeed, but without any lasting effect. In other words, it does what most peels does, so I don't see a single reason to shell out this much for a peel. It's also a mechanical peel on top of being a chemical one, and a pretty abrasive one at that. My skin felt a bit raw after using it. And in all honesty, I suspect you'd get similar results from a DIY baking soda/vitamin c peel. Considering the price tag of this peel, I just don't think it's worth it.

+ Skin feels very smooth after use

- Brand tests on animals
- Really freaking pricey, and not effective enough to warrant the price tag
- A bit abrasive
- Jar packaging - unstable and unhygienic

on 12/25/2017 11:21:00 AM

Not sure why I can't find the product "the microdelivery overnight anti-aging peel" but I'm still gonna write a review for it anyway. Truth is, I've stopped using it for more than half a year and that only proved that it's the best skincare choice I've ever made. When I use it, I try to use it once every week. Sometimes even once every 10 days. And it's easy to lie saying I was blessed with good skin. But ever since I stopped using the peel, the blackheads and whiteheads are here to stay. Again. My skin is significantly less brighter and less silkier. Also sadly, my complexion has gotten less (much, much less) compliments from others. So I've swore to stay loyal to Philosophy's face peel (whichever series) for the rest of my life.

on 12/10/2017 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I’ve been using this product for a few years, it delivers good results (considering it’s a DIY kit). The results Last just as long as getting a professional abrasion. I’ve actually stopped getting them professionally done because I’m happy with the results I get when I use the kit—as directed. I will continue to buy.

on 4/30/2017 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Guy Reviewer. Wish I had known about this miracle earlier. Works wonders even after first use. Pores appear tightened and skin is smooth. No adverse reaction which is good since I'm acne-prone and sensitive skin. Its so good that I always look forward to my weekly peel. *the satan says do it everyday but the angel says stick to instructions*

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Q?Canadian readers:has this Philosophy prodyct been discontinued?? I am not finding it anywhere in my area (Toronto) & an beauty expert at Shoppers thought it had been replaced by the Philosophy Micro-D pads. No! I just LOVE this product!! A bit cumbersome but so worth the results! Baby soft skin, gorgeous results for days on my 52 yr-old face. Any word pls. let me know Kelly

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this way way back when I started in skincare, hoping for a great product. Takes a few minutes to apply. Stacks well with a great moisture cream. Apply the vitamin c cream and wait 5-10 minutes before washing off and you won't regret it. You should see a difference but now that I am a little more advanced in skincare, I found Prodicts that work better with my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

very good products. my skin feels so very soft after applying these products. no blackhead.. not causing acne. face feels so clear and clean.

this is so great product! i would like to buy it moree. It makes my skin smoother after using it

on 1/9/2016 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have acne-prone skin, and recently got really impressed by Philosophy's microdelivery scrub...it gave me a hope to discover more staples cant-live-without. I bought this with hopes of purging some deeply clogged pores that prevailed the test of time. Instructions indicated to apply 1- (vit c scrub) without rubbing on skin. So I gently pat this citrus-smelling fine granules over face, waited half a minute before anxiety sets in to apply 2) - (clear liquid 'activator') There's some warming action while awaiting for the stipulated time. Upon washing this off, my skin felt softness on another level. Nothing like a regular scrub could achieve. I would think it dissolves some lurking sebum from surfacing, my skin was supple enough if I wanted to do some extractions, it just feels clean without drying out my skin. My usual Estee Lauder's ANRS2 would follow after. My night time, clear-skin routine is this peel + ANRS2, alternating with Kiehl's Biological peel. It keeps my skin sane. The clearest it has been. So far it feels like I found the perfect routine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've used this peel 5 or 6 times so far. It has made a major difference in the appearance of my skin. My skin has been thru a lot- too many late nights and lots of hormonal acne through the years. Since I've been using this peel, my skin is so much softer than it's ever been. Not to mention the glow.