Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Blush

Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Blush

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I picked up the shade Blushing Peach on a whim at my local Winners. It looked peachy and matte enough to pull off as a nice warm colour for my pale olive skin tone. It's a great shade and is very hard to over-apply. It gives you a nice wash of colour that helps you almost look "lit from within". After reading several reviews I noticed that Blushing Mocha was one of Blake Lively's favourite blushes. I headed over to Winners again and I found that shade! I was delighted and picked it up. I swatched it on my hand and absolutely fell in love with it. It's not pinky or orangey, it's the perfect warm/olive type brown that doesn't run muddy. I am the type of person that never used to wear blushes, but these ones are really lovely if you're just starting out.

on 7/4/2015 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have this blush in Blushing Nude, the lightest shade. It works well for my light-medium skin. The color is sheer and natural.

The brush (enclosed in the bottom of the container) allows for the application of as much or as little color as one chooses. The quality of the powder is excellent.

I like multi-colored blushes because there's little danger of applying too much blush, which can happen with a one-colored blush. I think only one or two other companies make a multi-colored blush.

To Read all 63 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/15/2014 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a terrific powder blush. It is a beautiful mosaic of complementary hues to contour and color cheekbones with soft natural looking color. The colors blend together and it looks so natural on my skin. It has a strong pigment so a little goes a long way (and it lasts all day). Apply sparingly with a curved blush brush and blend with a makeup sponge.

I use the "blushing natural" shade which is absolutely gorgeous and natural looking. It comes in a number of other shades (nude, peach, rose, etc.)

It's costs about $10.95 and can be found at CVS and Rite-Aid

on 12/5/2013 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in Blushing Rose and what a mistake. It's too pink for me, and kind of flat. I have to seriously blend it but it doesn't really work on me since my tone isn't right for this color. I should have gotten Nude or another line. -_- As far as consistancy it's not bad, I like PF generally. I use such a small amount because of the color so I can't speak too much of it's true wearability. The product itself isn't bad, if you want a more natural look and are a cooler tone (for this specific color) it could be great. I never finished it and tossed it before I moved. The packaging is neat though.

on 9/17/2013 9:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have this in blushing natural. Very warm tones and I feel it has a satin finish. It's an alright product but may look muddy on some. I don't mind it sheer at all

on 8/14/2013 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush. I got mine in blushing peach, in case you're wondering.

It looks super natural on my skin, and it doesn't make you look glittery or anything. It's an amazing blush and I use it everyday.

Definitely worth trying!

on 8/7/2013 7:51:00 AM

I love this blush! It looks awesome and gives a natural glow to my face. I love how the applicator is stored underneath too. It won't fall out when I travel.

I love this blush! It works well and really looks good on my skin. I would recommend this to anyone!! I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother it. I definitely would buy this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I got it in blushing peach and let me tell u, its an awesome blush. It looks absolutly natural and fredh, i love PF's blushes.

I have this blush in two shades, blushing natural and blushing peach and they both suit my complexion very well! I love these blushes! They go on smooth and matte. The colour pay off is pretty good, and they aren't that expensive. These blushes are my go to blushes!

Popular Blush Products