Almay Whipped Gloss - Nude Reflection

No Image

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

**can still be found in some Big Lots** This is such a lovely gloss for my skin tone and hair color. Its deeper than just "nude" on my lips. Its almost brown with red-orange undertones. Its very flattering. I like that it isn't sticky or tacky. It doesn't last a very long time, but kind of expected from a gloss. I also like that it has a brush applicator. Would I repurchase? I would if it weren't discontinued/easier to find and get ahold of.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have bought these in $2 in Big Lots, a great bargain. I have them in Nude Reflection, Shining Bare and Raisin Delice.

Nude Reflection is the perfect shade, Shining Bare is a beautiful pink and Raisin a nude mauve, this lipgloss has shimmers, its not so sticky.

I love the package, its so cute, the applicator is different from other brands, but is smooth and nice.

This Lipgloss and Eye Makeup Remover Pads, are my favorite products from Almay!

on 6/21/2008 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

oh my gosh - i LOVE this. Smooth feel, moisturizing formula, nude color that warms up my lips with a soft golden sheen, the brush applicator is perfect - i cant say enough! Sadly the color is discontinued but i will try others for sure. My favorite part is the moisture - my lips can get dry really fast, but i have found that even after the color fades, my lips still feel smooth =)

on 3/11/2006 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Very nice formulation, light and not sticky, the brush applicator is nice too. Nude Reflection does not have any color on my lips however, it's basically just a clear gloss. I will probably not buy it again.

on 2/5/2006 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Of all the Whippedgloss I've tried, so far this is my favorite color. It is such a pretty MLBB shade. It is a really pretty pink brown. It really flatters my skintone. I am a MMM. I would definitely repurchase this color when I run out. I like the lip applicator on this too since I don't really like sponge applicator. This brush applicator applies the color really smoothly.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this gloss because it's not sticky, it's cheap ($3.99), and the color is pretty (nude-pink). I think I would by this again.

on 10/2/2005 6:48:00 AM

Nude Reflection looks a scary brown in the tube but when you apply it on the lips, it's basically a nude shade with very slight shimmer. This colour, although neutral, makes me look sophisticated, if you know what I mean. I love the brush applicator and prefer it to the doe foot applicator. I also like the minty smell and the tingly feeling that it leaves on my lips. I got this together as a set with Candied Cider so the price is worth it. I'll repurchase if I ever run out.

Nice natural warm light brown nude color (----cant do light pinks ) lasted at least 2 hours on me okay for a dept store like this better than Rimmel Vinyls I -didnt notice anything gritty if it did I would never repurchase maybe someone got a bad tube . Nice sophisticated nude shade like one would expect in an overpriced dept store glosses -

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really love the color of this gloss! it is so natural when i apply it and it is very sheer. It reminds me of giggle from chanel. it is not sticky, which is excellent! it has shimmer but i dont feel any grittiness. I also smell a faint minty smell but that does not bother me. The only thing i do not like is that it is not long lasting (maybe a good two hours without eating/drinking). But for the color, consistency, cheap price and the amount you get, i think it is worth it!

This gloss is an ok gloss. The color could be a bit more pigmented, since it barely shows up on my lips when I wear it, but that's not a huge deal. I think the consistency is a bit weak and could be a little thicker and more glossy, but overall texture is fine. It doesn't dry my lips out, which is a HUGE plus, and I like the minty smell on application. I also am fond of the brush applicator as opposed to the spongy-tipped versions. Basically, this is a nice gloss with a nice color. I might repurchase this in another color. Not bad to try for the price they're asking.