4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 years ago

This is a great deep conditioner for coily dry hair.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

EyesGreen

1.0
from

14 years ago

This one was an absolute dud for me. I didn't care for the scent, I didn't find it moisturizing in the least, I didn't find it detangled AT ALL, I didn't find it even remotely worth the price. Blech to this one.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

14 years ago

Let's just say that I like the jar and that's it about this product. I didn't feel it was moisturizing or strenghtening in the least and it's detangling powers were nil. Aubrey GBP treatment is a thousand times better.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlack

15 years ago

When I first tried this over a year ago I had dry, damaged, color treated hair. Also, I was transitioning to wearing my hair naturally curly after growing out and cutting off the chemically straightened part. I have never used a conditioner of any kind and noticed immediate results as I did with this one. I could see it added shine and softness to my super thick, 3c hair after the first use. I used this once weekly for several months and even used it as a leave in conditioner. I used the Too Shea Conditioner but liked this one as my regular conditioner because it seemed heavier. Now my hair appears healthier, shinier and curlier to the point I don't even use a deep conditioner as often - I feel I don't need it and this stuff is one of the reasons why! Ingredients: water infused with lemongrass, nettle, burdock, kelp, marshmellow root, horsetail, basil bay leaf, oregano, rosemary, peppermint, sage, thyme, aloe vera jiuce, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, shea butter, cocoa butter glycerin, lecithin, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl, fragrance.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrown

EyesBlack

15 years ago

For me, this is a great DC treatment for the cost. I've paid way more for junk. A half hour with a heatcap and my hair feels like silk. This is very thick, but it rinses so nicely from my hair, which is a big bonus because I find that other DC treatments leave a "filmy" feeling to my hair.

About reviewer (397 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

from

15 years ago

I've tried almost every Jessicurl product and like every one. They're great for my thick, curly hair. I don't use this as a DT [I use oils for that], but as a leave-in. Just a tiny amount on end and sometimes on the canopy = moisture and softness.

About reviewer (115 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

15 years ago

if i had coarser or more damaged hair, i would love this. i have a lot of hair but it is fine and pretty healthy. i tried a sample of it and although it did leave my hair softer, it also left it over moisturized and way too limp. i prefer to use the too shea as a deep conditioning treatment.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairOther

EyesGreen

15 years ago

I have this product and was not pleased with it. It did nothing for my naturally curly hair.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBlond

15 years ago

I really wanted to love this product. I have dry frizzy hair that's colored and also dry. Because my hair hates silicone, trying to find a deep conditioner that actually works has been a challenge. Jessicurl weekly deep conditioning treatment sounded perfect down to Island fantasy scent, which smells great with vanilla, coconut and citrus. It really conditioned my hair well, leaving my hair soft and less frizzy. But it also faded my dyed red hair. So for that reason, I would not re-purchase this. I swapped it away. Too bad because besides color fading problem, it really was one of the best deep conditioners I've tried. I discovered Alteran enzymetherapy hemp repair weekly treatment intense damage repair since.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinOther

HairRed

EyesBrown

15 years ago

This is just o.k. It didn't make my hair very soft at all.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral