Bonne Bell VitaGloss 2 O - Raspberry Grapefruit Souffle

Filtered by skin type : Combination

3.0

I hate to say it, but this SUCKS. It looks like it would glide on so smoothly and be ultra-moisturizing, but no, it takes 2 applications to even feel it on your lips, it's so hard, and when you can feel it, it's sticky and feels like it's drying. My stick hasn't broken yet, though. Too bad, since I like how it's packaged like a lipstick, and the scent is such a realistic grapefruit. But I think it's called Raspberry Grapefruit Squeeze.

awful, awful, awful - because of the clear looks like it will be soft and wonderfully moisturizing. nope - it might as well be chapstick for softness, and like chapstick it does nothing to moisturize my chronically dry lips. i love lip smackers and the liquid glosses and this stuff fascinated me but ugh - what a disappointment.

I bought this yesterday in the liquid. I loved it from the get-go! Smelled wonderful, tasted wonderful, and it wasn't sticky at all! Yay! The first gloss I have found that is moisturizing w/o being sticky! Lots of shine. I give it a 4 because I've been reading about how some ppls wands have been breaking off...lol! I think the product is great though!