Bonne Bell VitaGloss 2 O - Raspberry Grapefruit Souffle

Filtered by skin type : Other

2.7

Price: $

Price: $

I have this in the liquid version. I learned my lesson with the crappy solid versions, as I had a couple of them (in different scents) prior to this buy. It goes on super sheer and it was quite glossy; not sticky at all. I should have chosen a different scent though (now that I think of it, the watermelon one) as I didn't like this one like I would have thought. The packaging is super cute, which is one of the 'special' points. It really is just a typical clear shiny gloss though.

This stuff (in stick form) is great. It smells like Gummi Bears and glides on my lips. The packagings a little pooey, but it made my lips feel great- a first for winter.

Oh my god this is not good stuff!!! I thought it looked cool and I had figured it'd have a jelly-like consistency because of how it looked, but I was wrong. This crap is HARD AS A ROCK!!! I had to rub it onto my lips so hard that I actually *broke* it. When I finally got it on my lips, it's STICKY, and not in that pleasant MAC lipglass kind of way. I do not expect a balm to be sticky.. no shine, either. It did smell pretty good tho. For $4, smell alone is just not enough. I think I'll try the liquid.