Bonne Bell VitaGloss 2 O - Raspberry Grapefruit Souffle

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.2

I have this in the liquid version. I learned my lesson with the crappy solid versions, as I had a couple of them (in different scents) prior to this buy. It goes on super sheer and it was quite glossy; not sticky at all. I should have chosen a different scent though (now that I think of it, the watermelon one) as I didn't like this one like I would have thought. The packaging is super cute, which is one of the 'special' points. It really is just a typical clear shiny gloss though.

I hate to say it, but this SUCKS. It looks like it would glide on so smoothly and be ultra-moisturizing, but no, it takes 2 applications to even feel it on your lips, it's so hard, and when you can feel it, it's sticky and feels like it's drying. My stick hasn't broken yet, though. Too bad, since I like how it's packaged like a lipstick, and the scent is such a realistic grapefruit. But I think it's called Raspberry Grapefruit Squeeze.

I bought this yesterday in the liquid. I loved it from the get-go! Smelled wonderful, tasted wonderful, and it wasn't sticky at all! Yay! The first gloss I have found that is moisturizing w/o being sticky! Lots of shine. I give it a 4 because I've been reading about how some ppls wands have been breaking off...lol! I think the product is great though!

ok i just bought this today in the mixed berry spritzer...and i was thinking o wow a nice soft gel lip balm that i can take with me to tennessee for a school trip...it is sooo not soft! it is hard and doesnt even make my lips soft. it makes them feel dry. and it freaking broke!!! grrrr i love the smell of it but it sucks sooo bad! i will never buy one of these again unless its in the liquid

This stuff (in stick form) is great. It smells like Gummi Bears and glides on my lips. The packagings a little pooey, but it made my lips feel great- a first for winter.