Rimmel Sheer Temptation - Seduce

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

I love this lipstick. On me, it is very lip plumping, especially when worn with a liner nude or peacy liner. I bought it at Dollar Treee and probably would not have particularly tried it had it not been sold there. It is a sheer, shimmery peachy pink. I was so surprised when I tried it and found it gave me a pouty look. Rarely do very sheer l/s have enough oomph for me, but this one does. I has a fruity scent that doesn't last long. The l/s has some staying power for a sheerl/s. It has a slight stain and especially with a liner it doesn't completely wear off. I'm about NC20, this product has color on me. I wouldn't call it clear. I already bought a spare one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this is a nice pale shimmery pink, stay on long, isnt drying and doesnt cake and stuff, i keep it in my purse always

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is basically clear, with perhaps the smallest amount of shimmer. I bought this because it was on sale (clearance, in fact) for $3 CAD, and I've always liked the consistency of the Sheer Temptation lipsticks. I'm using this as a lightweight, yet moisturizing, lipbalm.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a very sheer shimmery pink with a hint of peach. The formula glides on nicely but I don't see myself wearing this to often as it is very sheer and I can't really see it on my lips. By the way I am a ppp.

Popular Lipsticks