Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Care Cream

Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Care Cream

3.8

Aqua (Water); Dicaprylyl Ether; Glycerin; Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Cera alba (Beeswax); Sorbitan Oleate & Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Rosa canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil; Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Oil; Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Camellia sinensis (Green tea) Leaf Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) Seed Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Echinacea purpurea Root Extract; Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract; Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Root Extract; Hydrolyzed Soy Protein; Magnesium Sulfate; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Lauroyl Lysine; Honey; Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Lactic Acid; Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A); Fragrance (Parfum)*; Alcohol; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E); Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C); Allantoin; Benzyl Alcohol*; Citral*; Eugenol*; Coumarin*; Geraniol*; Linalool*; Benzyl Benzoate*; Citronellol*; Hexylcinnamaldehyde*; Limonene*. * From Natural Essential Oil

on 11/9/2015 8:54:00 PM

I'd rate this more of a 2.75.
I received two samples from an in-flight kit. It’s a very thick cream that needs a deep pressure massage into the face, but it feels good. There’s a Chamomile scent that lingers for about half an hour. The product doesn’t feel heavy on your skin at all, considering how thick it feels when you massage into your face. I did feel oily at the end of the day and required oil blotting papers, even as a dry/dehydrated skin girl. Overall, not bad, but nothing amazing either. Hard to determine long-term effects with just samples, but I've experienced "ah-ha" moments with other product samples that made me fall in love at first test. Since I was left with an oily face at the end of the day, I will not be purchasing a full size bottle.

on 6/24/2014 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

at least a cream that actually works well for super dry skin. this cream is thick alright and able to help protect the skin during harsh winter months. love it.

To Read all 43 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

About four months ago I switched my skincare range from Clinique to Jurlique as I was attracted its bio-organic, Australian grown ingredients. Since then I have not looked back! Part of my skin care routine is the Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Care Cream. I use this cream in the morning after I have applied Jurlique's Skin Balancing Face Oil, using only a small amount as it is quite thick. The scent is quite strong, as with most Jurlique products, but once applied I never notice it. For me, this product provides a lovely layer of moisture to the skin, helping to keep my skin dewy and hydrated all day. Overall another lovely product from Jurlique - a staple in my routine.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my absolute HG product and has been for the past 6 years. It is rich and creamy and incredibly moisturising for my skin. I felt like my skin transformed once I started using this. The fact it is made from bio-organic products produced in Australia makes it even more impressive to me as an Australian and means I don't mind the price tag.

I wouldn't recommend it if you are a fan of the 'matte' look as it is quite oily and thick, but for me I can't stand anything matte and love my face to look dewy and moisturised so it is perfect for me.

Moisture Replenishing is a rich cream with oils, I love how smooth this feels on my skin.
This is really great for people with dryer skin. In the fall, I used this around my eyes. Now that it is cold and dry, I took the plunge and tried this on my acne-prone skin. It has definitely helped with the dryness and flakes. If you have oily skin that is not dry/dehydrated then I think this would be too heavy for you.
I still get breakouts but they are hormonal and I do not feel that this cream causes breakouts or clogs for me.
I apply this when my skin has been just washed and is moist and it soaks in great.

on 8/12/2012 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've never had much luck with Jurlique products due to greasy-stickiness (hard to explain!) and strong fragrance, but I tried this free sample. Well, it's greasy-sticky and stinks!

Because of the strong perfume I used it as far from my face as I could get - feet and knees. It seemed to sink in OK but touching the surface of the skin it had a hard to describe slippy feeling. The bits that I got on my hands actually had the desired effect - moisturization - but I had to wash that off because of the smell.

I'm not sure what a good use for this cream would be... Soothing very dry feet, perhaps!

on 4/1/2012 8:34:00 AM

Wow, so rich and oily. You'd need to be light handed when applying, otherwise you'd be an oil slick. Better as a night cream. This felt richer and oilier than their biodynamic eye cream. All said, it also has light rose scent.

on 10/23/2011 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

great cream for very dry skin. I use the balancing face oil first then warm and pat this on top. this is perfect for the winter. I like the natural scent and it absorbs fast and hydrates all day.

on 10/13/2011 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The best moisturizer I've had the pleasure of using. It hydrates like none other, very soothing, smells great, all natural, long lasting, just perfect except for the price =( The small size is like $45 & The larger size has gone up to $90 (use to be $75) obviously it's a better deal to get the larger size since you get 3 times as much product but for double the price but damn REALLY?!? $90?!? Ugghhhhhhh I wanted to order it but I can't afford that much right now, sux 2 be me =( I also recommend the Wrinkle Softener cream for night time use. The reviewer Lchoe described it perfectly as making your skin look & feel RADIANT and "BRIGHT, Lit from Within"! Damn you Jurlique, lower your prices!

on 9/27/2011 9:24:00 PM

Great product! I first warm it with my fingers as instructed, then gently press it on my face after their Skin Balancing Face Oil. My skin feel really soft and smooth the next morning, whole day long. It is very rich, so a tiny amount is enough. I like the smell too. I have combination and dehydrated skin- oily T-zone and dry flaky patches here and there. So when I put this on, I put more emphasis on those dry patches. I dont have problem with the tube packaging. I just punched a very small needle size hole, and I can control whatever amount I need. No mess no waste. I recommend this to those with dehydrated skin.