Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Care Cream

Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Care Cream

3.8

Aqua (Water); Dicaprylyl Ether; Glycerin; Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Cera alba (Beeswax); Sorbitan Oleate & Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Rosa canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil; Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Oil; Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Camellia sinensis (Green tea) Leaf Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) Seed Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Echinacea purpurea Root Extract; Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract; Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Root Extract; Hydrolyzed Soy Protein; Magnesium Sulfate; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Lauroyl Lysine; Honey; Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Lactic Acid; Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A); Fragrance (Parfum)*; Alcohol; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E); Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C); Allantoin; Benzyl Alcohol*; Citral*; Eugenol*; Coumarin*; Geraniol*; Linalool*; Benzyl Benzoate*; Citronellol*; Hexylcinnamaldehyde*; Limonene*. * From Natural Essential Oil

I started using this when I was using Retin A for the first time for acne. It really helped comfort the tight dry feeling my skin initially took on, as well as treated the inevitable flaking. Used with a HA serum with it during the day, it really helped keep my foundation (bare minerals back then) from exacerbating the flaking. It even helped camouflage it some how. Now that I use a lower strength retinoid for wrinkles every other night, my skin has returned to it's combination/dry type. Which means that in summer I find it too heavy to use during the day with sunscreen and makeup on. But I still use it at night on top of all my other treatments and moisturizers like a sleeping mask. I apply a pea sized dab, warmed up by my hands first and gently pat it into my skin. Using this at night, I sometimes don't even need moisturizer after I wash my face in the morning, I'm that dewy and glowing. This little tube is kinda pricey but it lasts me about 4-5 months. It's one of my gotta haves.

on 11/9/2015 8:54:00 PM

I'd rate this more of a 2.75.
I received two samples from an in-flight kit. It’s a very thick cream that needs a deep pressure massage into the face, but it feels good. There’s a Chamomile scent that lingers for about half an hour. The product doesn’t feel heavy on your skin at all, considering how thick it feels when you massage into your face. I did feel oily at the end of the day and required oil blotting papers, even as a dry/dehydrated skin girl. Overall, not bad, but nothing amazing either. Hard to determine long-term effects with just samples, but I've experienced "ah-ha" moments with other product samples that made me fall in love at first test. Since I was left with an oily face at the end of the day, I will not be purchasing a full size bottle.

on 6/24/2014 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

at least a cream that actually works well for super dry skin. this cream is thick alright and able to help protect the skin during harsh winter months. love it.

Moisture Replenishing is a rich cream with oils, I love how smooth this feels on my skin.
This is really great for people with dryer skin. In the fall, I used this around my eyes. Now that it is cold and dry, I took the plunge and tried this on my acne-prone skin. It has definitely helped with the dryness and flakes. If you have oily skin that is not dry/dehydrated then I think this would be too heavy for you.
I still get breakouts but they are hormonal and I do not feel that this cream causes breakouts or clogs for me.
I apply this when my skin has been just washed and is moist and it soaks in great.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my absolute HG product and has been for the past 6 years. It is rich and creamy and incredibly moisturising for my skin. I felt like my skin transformed once I started using this. The fact it is made from bio-organic products produced in Australia makes it even more impressive to me as an Australian and means I don't mind the price tag.

I wouldn't recommend it if you are a fan of the 'matte' look as it is quite oily and thick, but for me I can't stand anything matte and love my face to look dewy and moisturised so it is perfect for me.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

About four months ago I switched my skincare range from Clinique to Jurlique as I was attracted its bio-organic, Australian grown ingredients. Since then I have not looked back! Part of my skin care routine is the Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Care Cream. I use this cream in the morning after I have applied Jurlique's Skin Balancing Face Oil, using only a small amount as it is quite thick. The scent is quite strong, as with most Jurlique products, but once applied I never notice it. For me, this product provides a lovely layer of moisture to the skin, helping to keep my skin dewy and hydrated all day. Overall another lovely product from Jurlique - a staple in my routine.

on 10/23/2011 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

great cream for very dry skin. I use the balancing face oil first then warm and pat this on top. this is perfect for the winter. I like the natural scent and it absorbs fast and hydrates all day.

on 4/1/2012 8:34:00 AM

Wow, so rich and oily. You'd need to be light handed when applying, otherwise you'd be an oil slick. Better as a night cream. This felt richer and oilier than their biodynamic eye cream. All said, it also has light rose scent.

on 8/12/2012 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've never had much luck with Jurlique products due to greasy-stickiness (hard to explain!) and strong fragrance, but I tried this free sample. Well, it's greasy-sticky and stinks!

Because of the strong perfume I used it as far from my face as I could get - feet and knees. It seemed to sink in OK but touching the surface of the skin it had a hard to describe slippy feeling. The bits that I got on my hands actually had the desired effect - moisturization - but I had to wash that off because of the smell.

I'm not sure what a good use for this cream would be... Soothing very dry feet, perhaps!

on 10/13/2011 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The best moisturizer I've had the pleasure of using. It hydrates like none other, very soothing, smells great, all natural, long lasting, just perfect except for the price =( The small size is like $45 & The larger size has gone up to $90 (use to be $75) obviously it's a better deal to get the larger size since you get 3 times as much product but for double the price but damn REALLY?!? $90?!? Ugghhhhhhh I wanted to order it but I can't afford that much right now, sux 2 be me =( I also recommend the Wrinkle Softener cream for night time use. The reviewer Lchoe described it perfectly as making your skin look & feel RADIANT and "BRIGHT, Lit from Within"! Damn you Jurlique, lower your prices!