Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 18 & Under
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.9

on 8/1/2014 12:05:00 AM

SWEET SWEET SWEET. Made me so nauseous the second i sprayed it. If you're not a fan of SWEET smells DONT bother purchasing this product. Smelled like a cheap candy shop. The packaging is what caught my eye...it is very cute!

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I should probably make it five lipstick-thingys because I wear it basically everyday of the week, but, honestly, (sometimes) it makes me nauseous when I first put it on in the morning. Also, when I get a whiff of it on myself it causes my nose to feel like it's slightly burning if that makes sense. However, at the end of the day, the fragrance is the correct intensity, even if it takes some getting used to at first. After a while, you get immune. If you switch into another perfume and experiment (as I have), you might need to restart the getting-used-to process, but it's worth it because everyone loves it and have claimed I smell like cookies or cotton candy. I have used it for about three year on and off and I always come back and buy this one.

P.S. If you buy on Amazon, make sure you don't get the fake one. If anything, buy from a trustworthy seller/site. Check the reviews and don't get scammed. :)

on 10/10/2013 11:14:00 PM

I've never really been a perfume person, but my boyfriend got this for me a few years back and I absolutely love this perfume. It is a very sweet smell, but it doesn't smell cheap sweet like some of the less expensive perfumes. It is very strong; you only need one squirt on the wrist and one on the neck, and it lasts all day. It's not so strong that I notice it much longer after I apply it, and only people close to me can smell it (i get told that I smell good all the time). I love this perfume.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of those scents that just bring me back and that I will always love. For three years, this was my everyday, evening, night scent. This was the only perfume I ever wore and the minute I saw that I was running low, I would go by some more. The packaging is what first caught my eye, it was just so cute. After I smelled it, I was very impressed. I like a vast majority of smells, but i lean more towards anything that smells sweet and this, let me tell you, is VERY sweet. It's a little strong so i can't spray it too much, and it lasts a very long time. This scent is a very sweet cupcake, sugar, kind of smell that i love. Everytime i wear this, i get alot of compliments. I dont wear this everyday anymore, but i always have to have a bottle around because I still do like to use it. It is kinda expensive, but since you dont have to spray alot, it lasts a really long time.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really like the smell it's really sweet thus the name Pink Sugar. I'm a young girl so of course I'd like something like this but even I got sick of it after a while. You shouldn't wear it everyday and so far no one says anything about it. This is a scent you should put on just to enjoy for yourself like after showering cause it doesn't last too long. The Eau de Toilette I mean.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this perfume. It's an older scent, I know a lot of my girlfriends wore it in middle school and freshman year into high school. I graduated this year, and I just finally purchased this product for the first time. I love perfumes and I have a collection, when i saw this product for 24$ at Nordstrom Rack the other day I couldn't help but pick it up. I sprayed it when I got into my car and at first I was unsure about the scent but throughout the day it really grew on me. I really like this perfume because its young, flirty and fun. As far as wear time goes, this perfume is a 10. I work around food all day and when I get off of my 9 hour shifts i still smell good. You also don't need much of this perfume to get the full effect, some perfumes you have to spray a lot of just to even smell like it. I have recieved many compliments on this perfume from friends, co-workers and my boyfriend.

on 4/21/2011 10:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I am on a search for sweet smelling perfumes, flowery and dessert. When I walked into Sephora last week, I definitely got what I wanted. If you don't like sickeningly sweet, this is not for you! I agree, this product can be a little strong. I spray it on my wrist first and then rub it on my collarbone. It smells better on me as the day goes on and last a very long time!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Mmmm, Pink Sugar! This smells more like dessert than a perfume, and that's exactly why I love it. It's enticing and sweet, with a little bit of vanilla (it almost resembles cotton candy.) This is a great daily perfume, but it's a tad expensive (not compared to some other high-end perfumes, however.) I always get complemented when I wear this--a must have!

i love this perfume so much! it smells very sweet & as my guy friend commented, "why does it smell like burnt sugar in here?" although i'm not sure if it was a good thing or what, but my other friends have complimented it so i guess that's okay (: it can be overpowering & make you/others nauseous if you spray too much however, so be careful! i might repurchase but only because i want to try out a few other perfumes, like vera wang princess, but i have a feeling i will always come back to pink sugar ;) <3

**EDIT** I wrote my other review years ago and now, this scent sickens me, possibly from my excessive use before and from smelling other girls with it. I think this perfume is more for the "tween" crowd in middle school who think using perfumes will make them more sophisticated, yet they like that sweet scent. I wouldn't recommend it unless you're 12, and maybe not even.

on 6/20/2008 4:05:00 AM

I just recieved this in the mail after a 3 week wait. Needless to say, I was hoping this fragrance would be worth the long wait!

First off, I think the packaging seems a bit cheap. It comes in a cylinder box which has pink swirls on it, & the bottle has pink swirls on it also. Looks kinda cute on my dresser, but I still think packaging is of cheap quality & borderlines the word "tacky".

Anyway, onto the fragrance. I love sweet, cotton candy fragrances, & I was expecting this to be the HG of all cotton candy fragrances due to all the reviews here saying how sweet it was. On first spray, all I smelt was licorice. I personally don't find the smell of licorice to be all that pleasant, but each to their own. I didn't feel as though the fragrance was too overpowering, but then again, I only sprayed 1 spray onto my wrist & then rubbed them together.

I've had it on for a while now, & the fragrance has dried down into a more pleasant smell than the liquorice. It's not all that sweet, but it smells rather foody (which I like). I'm getting a slight whiff of baked goods...but only slight. I can't describe the smell all too well, it's not that distinctive to me. I've read that the notes are: Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.... Right now, I'm getting a mixture of caramel (which is good), tiny bit of licorice & powder.

I think the dry down of this thing is 10 times better than the initial spray. It's very comforting...makes me feel young (I'm 18, but it makes me feel even younger).

This is described as a "playful, romantic, michevious" fragrance. Romantic - it is DEFINATELY not. I can see myself wearing this when I want to feel cute & girly, or snuggle down on the couch watching movies. It's not that sexy, but it still smells good. I gave it 4 lippies because I quite like the dry down, & knocked off 1 because of the overpowering licorice scent on first spray & tacky packaging. People have said that men love this scent...I can sort of see why. I think most guys will think you smell delicious & yummy.

EDIT: I'm in love with this fragrance. Now that I've used it more than once, the licorice smell only lasts for 2 minutes when I first spray it. Infact, I think the licorice smell is DIVINE -- it makes the scent have a little sexy vibe to it. After 2 mins, the scent starts to smell like berries, vanilla & candy...bloody fabulous. I also got a comment on it by my brothers 21 year old friend, his exact words were "wow, eva...you smell tasty"! My mum also said I smelt good enough to eat. I've just ordered a back up bottle, because this is my HG scent from now on. My only gripe is that the staying power isn't all that good...after about 1 hour it fades & I can only smell it if I put my hand to my wrist. continued >>

Popular Fragrances