Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.9

on 1/11/2017 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

LOVE this fragrance!!! I can wear this everyday and every time I wear it I get compliments. Absolutely <3 pink sugar!! It's also a great layering fragrance : )

on 9/30/2016 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Omg this stuff is so strong. I am not a person who believes in one spray is enough with perfumes. But one spray is enough with this one. Too much has given me a headache and nausea, it's unreal how strong it is. Will definitely offend people so please don't over-do it. Also don't spray near you face it will be all you smell and it will get really annoying. Smells like cotton candy and sugar, very very girly and young. When it's been on a while it kind of smells like marshmellows which is my fav part. Very cozy and a cool weather perfume. Also you get a lot of liquid for the price.

on 7/18/2015 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I rebuy this all the time. It's smells like cupcakes and doesn't give me headaches. Plus it looks cute on your vanity table.

on 5/8/2015 8:25:00 AM

amazing, very sweet smells like fairy floss

on 3/23/2015 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Purchased on Ebay having never smelled this. I am pleasantly surprised. I really am enjoying it.

on 8/1/2014 12:05:00 AM

SWEET SWEET SWEET. Made me so nauseous the second i sprayed it. If you're not a fan of SWEET smells DONT bother purchasing this product. Smelled like a cheap candy shop. The packaging is what caught my eye...it is very cute!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I should probably make it five lipstick-thingys because I wear it basically everyday of the week, but, honestly, (sometimes) it makes me nauseous when I first put it on in the morning. Also, when I get a whiff of it on myself it causes my nose to feel like it's slightly burning if that makes sense. However, at the end of the day, the fragrance is the correct intensity, even if it takes some getting used to at first. After a while, you get immune. If you switch into another perfume and experiment (as I have), you might need to restart the getting-used-to process, but it's worth it because everyone loves it and have claimed I smell like cookies or cotton candy. I have used it for about three year on and off and I always come back and buy this one.

P.S. If you buy on Amazon, make sure you don't get the fake one. If anything, buy from a trustworthy seller/site. Check the reviews and don't get scammed. :)

on 4/19/2014 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Nauseatingly sweet with no depth.

on 3/13/2014 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love sweet scents, but this was just too much. It's very overwhelming and just...very juvenile. It has that very sweet, candy-like scent. I usually gravitate toward things like that, but at my age I guess I'm just opting for something classier.

on 3/5/2014 4:07:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

I usually go for spicy Orientals and scents with more balance between the sweetness and other aspects of the scent.Lately I have been experimenting with layering fragrances with the hope that the result will be longer lasting than the scents standing by themselves. Pink Sugar wore past all the others and even intensified until I washed it off.
Aquolina's Pink Sugar more than surprised me, it blew me away! I am thrilled to discover just how well crafted this long lasting beauty it truly is. On my skin, I get three notes, but with perfection, truth and clarity. Unlike others, I get no alcohol worth mentioning or any "burnt" sensation from beginning to end. No liquorice. Just a rich, true and delightful cotton candy "straight from the county fair" note resting on a solid, thick creamy vanilla base, and a subtle caramel note in the mix. Uncomplicated yet perfect. A fun, lighthearted scent for the child in us.

Popular Fragrances