Aquolina Pink Sugar

Aquolina Pink Sugar

4.4

on 7/24/2012 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My signature sent since elementary. Very girly smell sweet smell. Goes perfectly if you have vanilla bodyspray under it and the perfume actually stays on for a while. I must admit the packaging looks a bit cheap and tacky but that doesn't matter because I love this perfume and I don't think I'll ever stop repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Pink Sugar is a girly, sugary, youthful and sweet scent. I have two bottles of these the smaller one to go in my bag and the bigger one which is one my dressing table which I use on the go. Cotton Candy is one of my favourite treats so that's probably why I like it so much. It smells so yummy! I got the smaller bottle as a gift from my boyfriend last Valentines Day, and I fell in love! I like the packaging, But it's a little to bland for me, if it was a different shape or something I think I would like it more, but it's still really pretty! I think the price is quite good, For a product that smells this good and stays on your body for ages. If your a Younger person who is girly and loves sweet scents, this is the perfume for you. But if your older and like more floral scents this isn't your kind of thing. Over all I absolutely adore this gorgeous perfume! ♡

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this perfume! It smells so goodabd sweet, like vanilla caramel and candy! It's one of my favorite perfumes ever. My only complaint is the staying power, ie there is none. Otherwise I wear it all thr time.

on 8/17/2011 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I have mixed feelings for this scent... it smells great, but I find it doen't last very long. I think I would need to spray it on multiple times during the day! I haven't received any compliments on it. The smell is great and sweet but I hate how it doesn't last.. the packaging looks cheap, but it was a reasonable price! (I got the EDT, shower jell, & hand lotion in a set for 25$ at Sephora!) Great deal, but the handcream has very little scent, which made me mad. But this scent is very nice, I just wouldn't buy it again due to my desire to have a perfume (EDT) that lasts all day long!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

so i bought this perfume when i was in about the seventh grade. im now a junior in highschool and i still wear this all the time! yeah i have to admit that i can completely see how it can be obnoxious to some people lol but personally, i think its feminine and flirty and i just adore it. All of my friends know that its my signature scent. :) and my ex boyfriend just adores it. he says i smell like cookies and every guy that ive ever hugged or talked to always compliments me on it. the only weird thing that i have to say is that it doesnt smell the same on everyones skin! i know weird...anyways i let my sister try it on for size with a couple spritz and it smelled coconuty and mellowed down to a weird spicy pine/garbage kind of smell. i dont get it either. on me and one of my other friends it smells good and it smells good, but idk i know a lot of other perfumes can smell differently on different people like my old favorite perfume vera wang princess. but i have got to say, besides the fact that it has the potential to smell differently on everyone, for me, aquolinas pink sugar? well done my friends <3

on 5/23/2011 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

awesome

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I don't think that there is anything about this perfume that is worth all the hype, but I definitely like it. Although, I don't like the smell of most perfumes so that's saying something I guess.
On me, it smells like a heavy desert pastry upon first application. But later it dries to a more subdued finish.
Then again, I'm more of a body spray person than perfume type person. I dislike heavy scents >_<

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Pros: Sweet, Youthful, Rich, Indulgent

Cons: SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE, not too long lasting

P.S. I found the perfect dupe for this product. If you're interested in this perfume, but aren't willing to shell out a leg and an arm, visit your local Claire's Accessory store and purchase their "ANGEL ROCKER" perfume. It comes in a pink, star-shaped bottle and smells JUST LIKE PING SUGAR! Trust me. You wont be able to smell the difference.

on 10/5/2008 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Woww... Just wow. This is just sugary stuff. It smells sweet and makes you smell like sugar for a while. Its also very strong. All I can say... smells yummy at first until the sugar smell starts making you feel sick.

on 6/21/2006 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Thanks to Sephora and their lovely samples after you buy their products, I got a Pink Sugar sample and LOOOOVED it. It's sugary, not a 'want to lick you' way but merely sweet, clean and sweet. :) love it!

Popular Fragrances