Aquolina Pink Sugar

Aquolina Pink Sugar

on 2/20/2016 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This oldie but goodie I had to re bring into my perfume collection again.

I've loved this fragrance for many years!!

Cotton candy,licorice,vanilla & musk stand out the most to me in this scent.

This scent takes me back to being a kid at the state fair getting cotton candy (I LOVE IT) and I find this perfume to be wearable year round. After the 1st initial spray its a loud scent but it quickly dries down and IMO is a subtle scent but long wearing.

I can't get enough of this one!!!<3

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this perfume because of the fabulous reviews, not thinking too much of it at first, but assuming it would grow on me. However I find it to be ok, nothing special, and it doesn't last long on me.

on 9/14/2013 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

OMG where do I begin with this little beauty, first of all I bought 2 bottles of this blind yes u read it right blind. I read all the amazing positive reviews about this fragrance so I had to get me some. Such a beautiful creamy vanilla caramel concoction it's so warm and cosy I smell so delicious I can't keep my nose from my arm its that good. I feel this perfume is underrated for such a beautiful and quality fragrance people need to give this perfume a lot of respect it deserves it and I think it's the respect. It is not cloying in any shape or form it is not sickeningly sweet it is a beautiful warm cosy lovely fragrance I highly recommend this fragrance try it you won't regret it. At the end of the day what have you got to lose nothing

on 2/2/2013 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Pink sugar is the perfect name for this! Very feminine, sweet, fun, young and noticeable without being intense or sharp. I can rarely distinguish notes and cant smell any burnt licorice or even sharp vanilla notes like I get from BBW vanilla sugar (also a favorite). Its quite unique that it is a food based scent without making you smell like one dish or ripe fruit, just overall sweet and pretty.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

ive seen great reviews for this perfume but its too much like cotton candy or "sweet" for me. obviously the name is pink sugar but i dont like the scent. will not be finishing the bottle.

on 9/8/2012 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I was very interested in giving this perfume a try because there is sooooo much hype around it. First of all I did NOT buy this perfume, I was thinking about it but before I buy any perfume, I spray it on myself and walk around and shop to make sure it something I want to spend my money on. I sprayed it in ULTA and walked around for about an hour and a half. Honestly, I didn't like it at all. When I first sprayed it I got this burnt sugar smell followed by cotton candy. I let it sit on my skin and hang out for a while and I still couldn't fall in love with it. Once it sat on my skin I also got the raspberry note a little bit but everything nice about it was just overpowered and overwhelmed by the gross burned sugar smell. A couple hours later, or that evening the die down was a light vanilla cupcake smell. The die down is the only good thing about this perfume and that's not good. When you get a perfume you want the top, middle and bottom notes to be nice but with this it's the bottom that is the nicest. I feel like it could have been a lot better for how much they were asking for it. I'd say if you want a sweet perfume you'd be better off with Britney Spears Fantasy either the original or the Midnight Fantasy or even something like Prada Candy or Vera Wang Princess. Those are sweet scents without the sickening artificial quality that this one has. I'm SO glad that I was given this as a gift or something cause I would never wear it. I like sweet perfumes but this one is just gross. Lots of better ones out there.

on 7/24/2012 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My signature sent since elementary. Very girly smell sweet smell. Goes perfectly if you have vanilla bodyspray under it and the perfume actually stays on for a while. I must admit the packaging looks a bit cheap and tacky but that doesn't matter because I love this perfume and I don't think I'll ever stop repurchasing.

on 5/18/2012 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I love Pink Sugar! It smells amazing kinda like vanilla cupcakes with cotton candy! Guys seem to love it, some guy friend said I smelled like cookies and some other guy said it reminded him of cake frosting. I have a sweet tooth so I think it smells delicious on me. This perfume kinda lingers in clothes and pillows, I use it up fast I litteraly put it on every day. Its not too expensive, people are constantly asking me what I'm wearing. My fave!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Oh God, YES!!! I pratically get mobbed when I wear this anywhere at anytime. Its divine and sweet and sexy and feminine and men love it. I have had more compliments on how wonderful I smell than on any other fragrance. It's FABULOUS!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Pink Sugar is a girly, sugary, youthful and sweet scent. I have two bottles of these the smaller one to go in my bag and the bigger one which is one my dressing table which I use on the go. Cotton Candy is one of my favourite treats so that's probably why I like it so much. It smells so yummy! I got the smaller bottle as a gift from my boyfriend last Valentines Day, and I fell in love! I like the packaging, But it's a little to bland for me, if it was a different shape or something I think I would like it more, but it's still really pretty! I think the price is quite good, For a product that smells this good and stays on your body for ages. If your a Younger person who is girly and loves sweet scents, this is the perfume for you. But if your older and like more floral scents this isn't your kind of thing. Over all I absolutely adore this gorgeous perfume! ♡

Popular Fragrances