Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This smells really sweet, like candy floss. I love it, but not for summer. It's a little too much for summer time, but I spray this on my hair at night so the scent will be lighter the next day. It smells really good on my pillows. Recommend it for use on colder days. Be careful not to spray too much though, if not the alcohol will be too overpowering.

on 12/29/2014 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

So I had gotten this for Christmas as I had seen that my friend had worn this perfume a lot, so I was more than willing to buy it for myself because it smelled good on her. It does smell sweet and sugary and it does have that cotton candy-Esque scent to it if you really enjoy that type of smell. Personally, I think the name Pink Sugar is an appropriate name because when you do smell it, that certainly is the Colour that you're thinking of.
Anyway, when I put it on on Christmas Day, I was wrapped in the sweet, sparkling scent of this product. I was also afraid that it wouldn't work with my body's chemistry as I didn't try it on before and had only ever smelled it on my friend once. My mom even said that it smelled really good and sweet so I assumed it was alright.
About a few hours later as we were having Christmas dinner, I noticed that it began to lose its scent on my skin. Now, here's the part that I get confused about: How do you know if a perfume is working well for you? If it loses its scent on your skin, does that mean it's reacted well with your chemistry but you just cannot smell it? Or if you still can smell it whether it smells slightly off or not?
See, I'm new to perfumes and I think that they truly are wonderful and it's amazing how everyone can have different tastes in scents for certain occasions. However, I'm not stupid when it comes to them, as well. I know for a fact that certain chemicals react to people a certain way but I don't think trying on a scent in a department store full of other perfumes is exactly wise, either. The scents will mix.
Anyway, my point is that after eating our mega ultra Canadian Christmas dinner, the scent was gone but at the same time it left a burned sugar smell. My mother said I still smelled fine. I think it's just personal preference. And really, everyone smells themselves before others smell them. Because we all have unique scents and chemical makeups. So if I think I smell different because the scent doesn't exactly smell the same as when I first applied it, doesn't mean others will catch on. Someone should invent a perfume primer or something.
Overall, cute ribbon packaging and wonderful scent. Truly feminine, sweet, sugary, and pink. 3/5 lippies were given due to the fact that the price is very high but I'm glad I can get it at Walmart for $30 CDN, but still, even that's a bit much.
Would recommend it for younger girls, or if you're really into fun, sweet scents!

on 8/17/2014 2:53:00 AM

okay so ive been wanting this perfume for a while now...and i finally got it!! So now I can give you a review. I am OBSESSED with sweet, warm, and girly smells (I love to smell like candy). I really love this scent because it's sweet, and smells like cotton candy in a more sophisticated type of way. BUT if you don't like sweet smells then this is not for you!! I always get compliments with this, and I am just in love with it. I just hate how expensive it is!! So if you don't wanna pay the price of pink sugar, and when I can't afford to buy this, I have a few dupes that i've found that smell similar. Body fantasies cotton candy, and the VS Pink warm and cozy scent. Try pink sugar out girls!! P.S. Vanessa Hudgens and Ariana Grande wear this perfume.

on 8/1/2014 12:05:00 AM

SWEET SWEET SWEET. Made me so nauseous the second i sprayed it. If you're not a fan of SWEET smells DONT bother purchasing this product. Smelled like a cheap candy shop. The packaging is what caught my eye...it is very cute!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I should probably make it five lipstick-thingys because I wear it basically everyday of the week, but, honestly, (sometimes) it makes me nauseous when I first put it on in the morning. Also, when I get a whiff of it on myself it causes my nose to feel like it's slightly burning if that makes sense. However, at the end of the day, the fragrance is the correct intensity, even if it takes some getting used to at first. After a while, you get immune. If you switch into another perfume and experiment (as I have), you might need to restart the getting-used-to process, but it's worth it because everyone loves it and have claimed I smell like cookies or cotton candy. I have used it for about three year on and off and I always come back and buy this one.

P.S. If you buy on Amazon, make sure you don't get the fake one. If anything, buy from a trustworthy seller/site. Check the reviews and don't get scammed. :)

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

You can never go wrong with this perfume. It's been my favorite for about a year and i do not look back at it. It has a sweet cotton candy scents with a hint of vanilla. It's one of my favorites and everyone should try it.

on 2/2/2014 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This smells amazing! It's the perfect amount of sweetness in my opinion and it smells great on me. I've gotten lots of complements when I wear this also. Love it :)

on 12/7/2013 4:57:00 PM

it smells so delicious, it has a VERY sweet! Like what it's called.. it smells just like sugar mixed with vanilla swirls, although It does have somewhat of a musky scent.
Good for everyday perfume (especially for fall/winter) because it smells really warm :)

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

This honestly smells like a candy store. On Black Friday Sephora had the 1.7oz for $10 I don't know why I didn't buy it then now I have to pay $60 for the 3.4oz the 1.7oz regularly is $45. It seems expensive but it's worth every penny. I sprayed it once on my shirt and 4days later I can still smell it. I have the shirt in a drawer unwashed instill I can but the bottle. The smell is HEAVEN! I can't stop thinking about the scent

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Well,it smells like DISAPPOINTMENT + CANDLE-WAX and cardboard ! Worst perfume I've ever owned. I regret buying this and will not buy this ever again! Cute packaging though( which tricked me into buying it !) . I don't even think that this is the smell of marshmallow or sugar .

Popular Fragrances