Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 18 & Under
Aquolina Pink Sugar

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely amazing! I've never received more compliments about a fragrance ever. The only thing I don't like is the price, but that's probably because $30 is a lot for a high schooler :-P Definitely worth it though. The best compliment I got was "You smell like... Sophisticated cotton-candy," which totally made my day. Seriously, if you like soft, sweet perfumes, buy this. Right now. Are you buying it yet? Because you should be.

I LOVE this perfume. First of all, I got the rollerball version, which I think saves the amount you have, because when it's in a spray bottle, some of it is wasted it huge sprays that don't even go on you but into the air. I got it about a year ago, and I still have over half of the bottle left, and I use it nearly every day!

I loved the smell; a warm, vanilla cupcake sugary scent, definitely living up to it's name. The rollerball is 20ml and was priced at about 19 dollars. Who could go wrong with a price like that?

I loved the little round bottle with the swirl, too. It's very femine, but it's nice because I'm not all that much into pink at the same time.I've gotten so many compliments on it, so I've made it one of my favourite perfumes yet!

Definitely buying it again!

on 11/1/2011 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very sweet perfume, that seems to almost change scents. When I first smelled it it was actually quite overwhelming. It's one of those scents you have to get used to. I do like it though! It smells like cotton candy at first and then seems to turn citrusy. Very good for teens.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this perfume! It smells so goodabd sweet, like vanilla caramel and candy! It's one of my favorite perfumes ever. My only complaint is the staying power, ie there is none. Otherwise I wear it all thr time.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this perfume. It's an older scent, I know a lot of my girlfriends wore it in middle school and freshman year into high school. I graduated this year, and I just finally purchased this product for the first time. I love perfumes and I have a collection, when i saw this product for 24$ at Nordstrom Rack the other day I couldn't help but pick it up. I sprayed it when I got into my car and at first I was unsure about the scent but throughout the day it really grew on me. I really like this perfume because its young, flirty and fun. As far as wear time goes, this perfume is a 10. I work around food all day and when I get off of my 9 hour shifts i still smell good. You also don't need much of this perfume to get the full effect, some perfumes you have to spray a lot of just to even smell like it. I have recieved many compliments on this perfume from friends, co-workers and my boyfriend.

I LOVE Carnivals, so i had to check this out. It smells like cotton candy + burnt sugar. It has that atmosphere of a circus that people just love. It does sort of smell like a jr. high, but it's fun to wear. I've gotten everything from "you smell like chocolate cookies" to "you smell like cotton candy!" so i guess it's like a candy shop LOL. I also got the shower gel + body lotion, so i layer them.

I think the other 1436 said it already, but just had to add my two cents..
I spray one spray in my HAIR and it lasts for two to three days (until I wash my hair again) I can smell it on my pillow at night..mmmm
EVERYONE loves this.. they keep asking what the marshmallow smell is... :)
all i can say is.. i'm tempted to buy this by the bucket

on 3/24/2009 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this perfume! It's sweet and summery smelling. I guess some people don't like it on themselves because different body chemicals combine weirdly with the scent, but I love it. It's my new favorite perfume for sure, and the price isn't bad at all.

This scent is uber girly and guys love it! <3333 I think it smells like burnt sugar though, but people tell me that they smell cotton candy and sugar! I also bought the shower gel & lotion. The bottle is so cute with the swirlz :)

An abandoned circus at night, with only the ghostly smells of burnt sugar lingering in the air.

Popular Fragrances