Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.9

on 2/11/2004 11:32:00 AM

Very fun fragrance, great for any age. Smells alot lot cake. Everytime I wear it, someone asks "whos baking a cake?" or "whos eating cookies". Would definitly repurchase.

on 3/16/2004 5:57:00 PM

I'm a Pink Sugar subscriber too. This is my everyday scent. I'm not going to bother describing the scent, because that's been done so well by others already. My first day wearing this, my co-worker (guy) was like, "what's that gingerbread smell?" I said, "oh, that's me, and it's not gingerbread, it's COTTON CANDY." And he replied, "Why would you want to smell like cotton candy?"

HMPF!!

I don't care, I'm wearing it anyway. Good lasting power, good price. So there!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Delicious scent; youthful and perky. Smells like cotton candy and lasts forever. Don't buy this, however, if you aren't into sweet, food-y fragrances.

on 6/16/2004 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was really eager to try this fragrance out and had high expectations, but was disappointed when I finally got it. The initial reaction I received was that my daughter hated it, my husband told me it reminded him of an old lady, and I just wanted to wash it off.

The fragrance was too sweet with the dry down not as bad/strong, but still not something that I would wear. It did last a long time though, but I kinda wished that it hadn't. I'll be returning it to Sephora and trying out another scent.

on 8/2/2004 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Very foody and candylike, especially on the drydown. I made the mistake of wearing this on a trip to Greece and became a human smorgasborg for the mosquitos. A little bit goes a long way...too much can be overwhelmingly sweet. As previous reviewers have mentioned, there's a woodsy note on the initial spritz, but it disappears quickly. I love sweet and fruity scents, but this one is a bit too much for me on the whole....I much prefer Molinard's "Tendre Friandise".

on 10/16/2004 5:31:00 PM

I adore this perfume!! I love the smell of the fragrance in my skin. It doesn't smell like a cotton candy but it smell like a melted marshmallow on my skin. Yummy! I mostly get compliment on men than woman tho. And the price isn't all expensive. Ever since I got this perfume I rarely use my other 14 perfume. I would by this again and again!

Pink Sugar is like the cheerleader from highschool: perky, rather insipid, somewhat irritating, but so charming you can't help but like somewhat. See, I'm not a girly girl. "Pink" and "sugar" are not two words applicable to me, and boy does this perfume embody those two qualities. But it's still addictive. Neither is this a generic perfumey scent, a cardinal sin in my book. And it doesn't tickle the back of my throat like so many too-sweet perfumes do. I find myself wrist-sniffing when I wear it. It may yet win me over, but I'll kick and scream the whole way. (I usually wear Bvlgari Black, Omnia, and Angel sometimes.) I get cotton candy first, with a heart of something more substantial and interesting. Still, piercingly sweet and candylike. Also very long lasting. I just have a sample, and trust me, that will be PLENTY for a long, long time. continued >>

on 12/6/2004 9:52:00 PM

The scent takes some getting used to. It's a lovely burnt sugar on me, but dries down to a chocolaty yeasty bread scent...odd. I love it anyway.

on 12/9/2004 9:40:00 AM

I used the S&L dupe before trying the original one, and when I did, I was taken aback by the spicyness. However, after the dry down, I find myself loving it as much as the dupe! A very unique scent! I just wish the spicyness would go away faster. Oh and I love the packaging too!

on 2/21/2005 10:19:00 PM

finally, finally, i have my hands on some pink sugar! just like the reviewer from oz, i had to have this posted to me (albeit from a good friend in the US). the only thing i can say is i only like this scent for its drydown - a musky caramel-ish vanilla. the initial smell is nauseating! and what is that artificial strawberry stink? so glad it all goes away within 30 minutes and leaves a delectable adult-foody fragrance. mmmm! UPDATE: i am hating this scent now. it smells like stale chocolate milk on me!

Popular Fragrances