Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This smells really sweet, like candy floss. I love it, but not for summer. It's a little too much for summer time, but I spray this on my hair at night so the scent will be lighter the next day. It smells really good on my pillows. Recommend it for use on colder days. Be careful not to spray too much though, if not the alcohol will be too overpowering.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Oh boy...the famous "Aquolina Pink Sugar" perfume!. where do i start...Okay, first the packaging is absolutely ADORABLE..i must say.. it comes in a cylinder like container with bright pink candy swirl around it. when you open it, it looks like something you would see in a candy box. Like chocolates or expensive sweets with the little crinkled plastic surrounding it. I adore it. It is like the people are saying" i Present to you, a Sweet Frosty treat for your body! Oh so feminine!
This perfume scent itself is rather complex to rate....as a person who loves the sweetest of all sweetest dessert type fragrances. I was excited to try this and ordered it a very long time ago, when spraying it at first, you get smacked in the face with not Alcohol(like many perfumes, which i hate, but that is a good thing) but just strait up plain POWDERED SUGAR. and nothing else...scent that rivals Bubblegum or CottonCandy....or both, whatever's your taste. That can be a good thing or a bad thing... it all depends on your taste in fragrances. if you want to smell like candy sugar and nothing else. It is PERFECT for you. Me however find it kinda...how shall i say it......idk slightly annoying?.......Here is my reason why..
The perfume is strong , which is a good thing for me..but... its just SWEET!! and thats about it! i know it has all these different notes in it..but honestly you cant smell hardly any of them! its just strong powdery sugar. I wanted more of a WARM really sweet scent, that smells like SOMETHING in particular. But when i smell this...i just cant help but to go..
"its sweet.....very sweet...very VERY sweet....GOOD LORD THIS IS SWEET...????????...okay????.....is that it???..." you get what i am trying to say? Its just SWEET and that's about it.. i compared it to bubblegum or cotton candy because both of those are made of complete sugar, just the way this product smells, The product truly lives up to its name "Pink Sugar" . and the smell never dies off....as a matter a fact, it can last a couple days. What i do like about the scent... is after it dies off..which deifies the logic in repurchasing. After about 20 hours of spraying it on myself.. the Crazy sugar rush train ends and a random WARM salted Caramel comes out, that i absolutley LOVE !!!. i cant help but to think "oh if only this bottle smelled like this permanently!" . but alas...it does not... and one more thing. you cannot combine it with another fragrance to try and change it...I.E " lotions, layering, ex...." it will just overpower it and just continue to smell like nothing but pure sugar..
So all in all... this is for someone who purely wants to smell sweet and nothing else. Not for the faint of heart.. i still have like 85%-90% of mine still left after about a year and a half hoping one day, i will have a change of heart and i will learn to love it ..but as of right now..its just to much..

A BAG OF HALLOWEEN CANDY!!!!

i just had to throw that last one in there real quick because, i just remembered that was one of the things i kept comparing the scent to... =P

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

This honestly smells like a candy store. On Black Friday Sephora had the 1.7oz for $10 I don't know why I didn't buy it then now I have to pay $60 for the 3.4oz the 1.7oz regularly is $45. It seems expensive but it's worth every penny. I sprayed it once on my shirt and 4days later I can still smell it. I have the shirt in a drawer unwashed instill I can but the bottle. The smell is HEAVEN! I can't stop thinking about the scent

on 5/19/2013 12:51:00 AM

I really love this fragrance, but it's definitely not everyone's cup of tea. When I was shopping around, I wanted a fragrance that I could wear during the day, would smell sweet, and be very girly. This definitely fits the bill for me - it smells like warm vanilla and sugar (it doesn't smell like cotton candy on me like it has on others) and is a super feminine smell. It's not something that a sophisticated woman might wear, and I wouldn't wear it in the office, but it's a nice summery scent for younger women and quite affordable as far as fragrances go. For reference, the other main scents that I really like are Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy and Dior's Miss Dior.

on 2/3/2013 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this vanilla cotton candy scent! My boyfriend thinks it can be a tad too "girly girl", but if you want to smell like an edible girl next door, this is the perfume for you.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

ive seen great reviews for this perfume but its too much like cotton candy or "sweet" for me. obviously the name is pink sugar but i dont like the scent. will not be finishing the bottle.

on 10/24/2012 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very, very sugary with a little bit of spice - and STRONG. This is relatively affordable for a perfume, and it's definitely addicting.

Only spray this once - any more and you'll give everyone around you a headache. If I were young forever, I would repurchase, but judging from how little I have to use, I probably won't get through the bottle before I grow out of it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really love this perfume, because I'm the kind of person who loves sweet and sugary scents. It smells like cotton candy, and I love cotton candy. The smell is defintiely very strong, and I sprayed it on, and it stayed on all day! I would recommend this to people who get headaches easily, or who just don't like heavy scents.

on 4/13/2012 2:50:00 PM

I love this sorry I know it is said that it is too young too plasticky, too tacky to common, too horrible, BUT I just love it!!!! it smells like a delicious cupcake like the ones you cant eat too often, and the idea of spraying delicious cupcake all over me really catches me!!! (as weird as that may sound)............. I can smell it but dont get the calories
I like smelling like a bakery!! I just dont get tired of bathing myself in sweet goodness
I dont care if everyone elses smells like me
I can really leave everything negative aside for I really love this scent too much to bother...... I guess it is my not so guilty kind of guilty pleasure!!! yumm yumm

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have to get it out and say that I absolutely do not like the opening of Pink Sugar on me. It smells like a thousand bits of potent licorice decided to have a 3 hour party on my skin. I wouldn't say it is cloying but it is definitely overwhelming, especially if you live in more humid countries. It can sometimes give me a headache if the weather gets too hot... I would recommend spraying this once on cooler, less humid days. For a gourmand fragrance, I find this scent very addictive. I don't know why. I would like to say that it's the fabulous dry down which is a soft and comforting creme brulee but I know it's more than that. There's just something about it that makes me reach my bottle more often than I should.

Popular Fragrances