Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 18 & Under
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.8

on 8/1/2014 12:05:00 AM

SWEET SWEET SWEET. Made me so nauseous the second i sprayed it. If you're not a fan of SWEET smells DONT bother purchasing this product. Smelled like a cheap candy shop. The packaging is what caught my eye...it is very cute!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I should probably make it five lipstick-thingys because I wear it basically everyday of the week, but, honestly, (sometimes) it makes me nauseous when I first put it on in the morning. Also, when I get a whiff of it on myself it causes my nose to feel like it's slightly burning if that makes sense. However, at the end of the day, the fragrance is the correct intensity, even if it takes some getting used to at first. After a while, you get immune. If you switch into another perfume and experiment (as I have), you might need to restart the getting-used-to process, but it's worth it because everyone loves it and have claimed I smell like cookies or cotton candy. I have used it for about three year on and off and I always come back and buy this one.

P.S. If you buy on Amazon, make sure you don't get the fake one. If anything, buy from a trustworthy seller/site. Check the reviews and don't get scammed. :)

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

You can never go wrong with this perfume. It's been my favorite for about a year and i do not look back at it. It has a sweet cotton candy scents with a hint of vanilla. It's one of my favorites and everyone should try it.

on 12/7/2013 4:57:00 PM

it smells so delicious, it has a VERY sweet! Like what it's called.. it smells just like sugar mixed with vanilla swirls, although It does have somewhat of a musky scent.
Good for everyday perfume (especially for fall/winter) because it smells really warm :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Well,it smells like DISAPPOINTMENT + CANDLE-WAX and cardboard ! Worst perfume I've ever owned. I regret buying this and will not buy this ever again! Cute packaging though( which tricked me into buying it !) . I don't even think that this is the smell of marshmallow or sugar .

Bought this as a half gone 50 ml tester for very cheap so cannot complain it is too expensive. After hearing lots of rave reviews on youtube, I just had to get it! I am very pleased. Smells of youth, sweet and no sour. Can be a bit too sweet but I think throughout the day it just gets better and better and just a subtle sweetiness. Go buy it! Maybe not for use everyday but once every week or so it is bearing.. :) I gotta say though, the perfume is no eyecatcher in fact quite dreary. Would look better with a nice cap or at least a different shape.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Love this! Got samples of it and contemplating on buying the full size! It's really girly and I get compliments when I wear it! One of my guy friends even tried it himself! LOL

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of those scents that just bring me back and that I will always love. For three years, this was my everyday, evening, night scent. This was the only perfume I ever wore and the minute I saw that I was running low, I would go by some more. The packaging is what first caught my eye, it was just so cute. After I smelled it, I was very impressed. I like a vast majority of smells, but i lean more towards anything that smells sweet and this, let me tell you, is VERY sweet. It's a little strong so i can't spray it too much, and it lasts a very long time. This scent is a very sweet cupcake, sugar, kind of smell that i love. Everytime i wear this, i get alot of compliments. I dont wear this everyday anymore, but i always have to have a bottle around because I still do like to use it. It is kinda expensive, but since you dont have to spray alot, it lasts a really long time.

I do not understand why it is soooo hyped up about everywhere. Its an ok perfume and the name is cute, which probably makes people interested but when I first smelt it, I instantly got a headache, imo it smells like burnt sugar and the smell isn't feminine or sweet at all, its like gross. The packaging is cute but I do not recommend it if you hate strong smells or burnt smells. Hope this was helpful!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product, instantly thinking that I will get a lot of compliments since my sister once owned it and she loved it and she received tons of compliments. That's not my case. I actually got in trouble for wearing this. In the bottle, it may seem that it smells sweet and lovely and sugary, but once you put it on and keep it on, the smell faints and begins smelling like alcohol. I got in trouble for wearing this at my school since my teacher thought I was drunk since she smelled alcohol on me. It doesn't really smell like what it is in the bottle after a while, so just save your money and buy something else.

Popular Fragrances