Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

on 4/12/2018 10:04:00 AM

It's either love or hate with this one. I heard soooo many people talking about this perfume and its lasting power that I wanted to give it a try. Not for me. It's giving me a headache and I can't get it off my clothes. Way too sweet and girly for me. Smells like expired sugary stuff to me.

on 2/26/2018 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very vanilla-y! Smells exactly like Lavanilla - vanilla perfume. Identical...Dry down anyway. Cotton candy disappears sort of fast. Anyway, I probably like this one a hint more than Lavanilla bc of the yummy cotton candy.

Edit - 3/3 the dry down....on me anyway is Thierry Muglers Angel perfume. I'm talking hours later....it's super lasting power is also reminiscent of Angel. Crazy for and eau de toilette. Not Angel is the beginning or middle ...but the end end...waaaaay dry down. I know Angel also has cotton candy. I probably like this better now than Angel.

on 1/30/2018 11:46:00 PM

I really like this! I've been seeing alot of reviews for this lately, so decided to "sniff" it out the last time I was at Kohl's... It went home with me😃. I'm 48 yo, and I definitely don't mind smelling like cotton candy and vanilla.. I used to love the body spray "Vanilla Cupcake" by Bodycology, but have been unable to find it since my last bottle over 4 years ago.. Sure, there's a lot of candy type scents at Bath and Body Works, but sprays aren't long lasting. After reading a lot of reviews here that say "Candy" by Prada is the high end version of a sweet scent, I will be treating myself to that too! My scent taste runs from Black Opium, to LVBelle by Lancome, and this Pink Sugar will definitely have its place among those.

on 1/24/2018 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Words cannot describe how much I love this perfume, It makes me feel girly and like a real life Barbie. I can pretty much say it's my signature. What's not to love, it smells amazing, it's crazy long lasting and intense, gets compliments all the time and it's incredibly affordable. I have 2 unopened 100ml bottles of this, the body lotion and the roll on shimmery perfume, that's how much I love it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Wore this in high school I love it its like a cotton candy caramel smell, I agree its too sweet for grown women to like but I still like it for the nostalgic memories

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favourite perfume in the world!! I always receive so many compliments on my smell, and this is why. I have been wearing this perfume since I remember. It is the perfect scent! So sweet and not over powering. Perfect for everyday! Also super affordable, love this <3

on 2/9/2017 6:39:00 PM

Smells so sweet and lasts can't go wrong with a little pink sugar in your life...

on 2/5/2017 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My all time favorite sent!! It's so sweet, sexy and girly. Very refreshing. And well worth the $19.00 at the drug store !

on 1/21/2017 11:20:00 PM

I'm always one to give credit to fragrances that start enduring trends. Pink Sugar did just that in 2003, kicking off the ultrasweet "gourmand" trend that's now been done to death by celebrity and high-end fumes. Pink Sugar was an original when it launched... And I don't just like it. I LOOOOOVEEEE it. (Btw I'm 45 and not prone to using words like "LOOOOOVEEEE" but it just seems.right for something so yummmmmie... There I go again.)

Pink Sugar is basically cotton candy in a bottle, with an ingenious little twist of anise and lemon (just enough to balance out the diabetic load) and when it all.comes together on my skin, it's pure joy. For an eau de toilette, it's potent and lingering, so.stick to.3 sprays at most. Very sweet fragrances like this can quickly become headache material if oversprayed. PS.dries down to a caramelized vanilla, but always retains that almost fizzy cotton-candy note.

If you think it's childish, don't wear it-- but keep.in mind that Coco.Mademoiselle and La Vie Est Belle are quite sweet too, and no one thinks those fumes are childish. I wore PS to the Women's March on 1/21/17 and it wasn't out of place with the serious message we were sending. It smells.great and girly, but not juvenile. Give it a shot; you may be surprised by just how.wearable.this little.confection can be.

on 1/11/2017 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

LOVE this fragrance!!! I can wear this everyday and every time I wear it I get compliments. Absolutely <3 pink sugar!! It's also a great layering fragrance : )

Popular Fragrances