Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Wore this in high school I love it its like a cotton candy caramel smell, I agree its too sweet for grown women to like but I still like it for the nostalgic memories

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favourite perfume in the world!! I always receive so many compliments on my smell, and this is why. I have been wearing this perfume since I remember. It is the perfect scent! So sweet and not over powering. Perfect for everyday! Also super affordable, love this <3

on 2/9/2017 6:39:00 PM

Smells so sweet and lasts can't go wrong with a little pink sugar in your life...

on 2/5/2017 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My all time favorite sent!! It's so sweet, sexy and girly. Very refreshing. And well worth the $19.00 at the drug store !

on 1/21/2017 11:20:00 PM

I'm always one to give credit to fragrances that start enduring trends. Pink Sugar did just that in 2003, kicking off the ultrasweet "gourmand" trend that's now been done to death by celebrity and high-end fumes. Pink Sugar was an original when it launched... And I don't just like it. I LOOOOOVEEEE it. (Btw I'm 45 and not prone to using words like "LOOOOOVEEEE" but it just seems.right for something so yummmmmie... There I go again.)

Pink Sugar is basically cotton candy in a bottle, with an ingenious little twist of anise and lemon (just enough to balance out the diabetic load) and when it all.comes together on my skin, it's pure joy. For an eau de toilette, it's potent and lingering, so.stick to.3 sprays at most. Very sweet fragrances like this can quickly become headache material if oversprayed. PS.dries down to a caramelized vanilla, but always retains that almost fizzy cotton-candy note.

If you think it's childish, don't wear it-- but keep.in mind that Coco.Mademoiselle and La Vie Est Belle are quite sweet too, and no one thinks those fumes are childish. I wore PS to the Women's March on 1/21/17 and it wasn't out of place with the serious message we were sending. It smells.great and girly, but not juvenile. Give it a shot; you may be surprised by just how.wearable.this little.confection can be.

on 1/11/2017 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

LOVE this fragrance!!! I can wear this everyday and every time I wear it I get compliments. Absolutely <3 pink sugar!! It's also a great layering fragrance : )

on 12/15/2016 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Upon looking through my massive bag of perfume samples, I was rather surprised to find an unused sample bottle of Pink Sugar lying in the heap. Maybe I had tucked it away in fear that it would invoke the memories of middle school and my horrifically awkward loser past self. Well alright, honestly not much has changed since then, but still, I like to convince myself that that's not true... Anyway, all I remember is that every girl in the "in" crowd doused themselves in this stuff and I was envious of them, in a sense: they were so popular and attractive and feminine, while I just couldn't muster up the courage to even try out typical girl stuff.

Now here I am, a slave to consumerism and maybe a bit too well-versed in the world of makeup, fragrance, skincare, fashion, etc. But I'm kind of happy with that! And with my vast expertise, I can finally declare: Pink Sugar is freakin' disgusting! I can't believe I actually looked up to this scent. Now all I think about when I get a whiff of this stuff is how outdated it smells, to be honest. It needs to be exiled to the previous decade and never allowed to leave. Not only that, but this scent as a whole just smells awfully cheap.

As much as I do not prefer to wear gourmands that often, I can still appreciate a good one, and Pink Sugar is not one of them - at least on my skin. On the first whiff, I don't get any of the fruity, fresh top notes; on me, it's an overpowering chemically, bitter licorice. It's actually so strong it almost smells like something's burning around you. As it transitions into the middle notes, I can only detect one-dimensional cotton candy - and it's still mixed in with that awful licorice. No promised fruit notes here, just boring sweets. And finally, the drydown is predominantly creamy caramel, sandalwood, and vanilla that's - surprise, surprise - an artificial, heartless, chemically concoction. And that stupid licorice is STILL hanging around until the end.

I've had indie perfumes (both oils and EDPs) that smelled so much more appealing and actually aspired to be true-to-life renditions of real things. You can feel the love put into those fragrances. I've also had some very tastefully assembled gourmand high-end fragrances too, we can't forget about those. Meanwhile, Pink Sugar is stuck in middle school, only concerned about smelling sugary sweet (and not caring that it smells artificial) without even bothering with any nuances. Maybe my young self knew what was she was doing all along by avoiding this stuff.

on 9/30/2016 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Omg this stuff is so strong. I am not a person who believes in one spray is enough with perfumes. But one spray is enough with this one. Too much has given me a headache and nausea, it's unreal how strong it is. Will definitely offend people so please don't over-do it. Also don't spray near you face it will be all you smell and it will get really annoying. Smells like cotton candy and sugar, very very girly and young. When it's been on a while it kind of smells like marshmellows which is my fav part. Very cozy and a cool weather perfume. Also you get a lot of liquid for the price.

When I first bought Pink Sugar I didn't think I would end up loving it as much as I do now. It's not too expensive yet I get the most complimented on this scent in comparison to my more expensive perfumes (Chanel, YSL, Viktor & Rolf). I always get stopped by people asking what I'm wearing or to compliment me! People of all ages, both female and male always always always tell me I smell pretty when I'm wearing this. I'm almost done with my bottle and I only bought it around the end of February this year!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smells like sugar, just like the name. it is clean in a warm way and it makes me feel good (isn't that what fragrance is all about anyway?). Never in a million years would I have thought I would want to smell like sugar but I absolutely love this fragrance.

Popular Fragrances