Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 18 & Under
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.8

on 10/10/2013 11:14:00 PM

I've never really been a perfume person, but my boyfriend got this for me a few years back and I absolutely love this perfume. It is a very sweet smell, but it doesn't smell cheap sweet like some of the less expensive perfumes. It is very strong; you only need one squirt on the wrist and one on the neck, and it lasts all day. It's not so strong that I notice it much longer after I apply it, and only people close to me can smell it (i get told that I smell good all the time). I love this perfume.

on 4/28/2013 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I liked it

on 2/9/2013 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was very disappointed with this fragrance. I've read so many great reviews on it, however I thought it smelled very odd. I was expecting this sophisticated cotton candy smell and it is nothing like that! More of a old licorice and burnt vanilla smell. On top of that, it's rather expensive! Before buying this product, I definitely recommend testing it at a store first.

on 1/15/2013 8:42:00 AM

I can understand why so many girls love this. This is a VERY, VERY sugary scent. If you don't like for exempel "Fantasy" by Britney, and if you find it too sweet, well this is nothing for you. This is THE sweetest perfume, ever.
It smells so wonderful, on the right person. My friend wore this before, and everytime she walked by, you could smell fluffy marshmallows och lollipops and everything sweet you could imagine. But does it work for me? No... :/ On me it smells like reeaally burnt sugar, not even in a good way, with some very strong licorice, which I'm not a fan of, at all. I wish I'd work for me too, but it doesn't.

So, before buying it blindly, please try it out first. With the right body chemistry it's just wonderful! :)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I live in Australia where this is a relatively unheard of fragrance. This is a smell which will reap you numerous compliments, ranging from both men and women. Men especially. It's a proven fact, read the numerous reviews before me. I believe it's one of those smells that everybody likes upon first 'sniff'. I wore this for the first time Wednesday. My friend, upon arrival, told me I smelt "beautiful, like cotton candy", the waitress at the restaurant told me I smelt "so good" and "so much better" than all the food she'd been around all day. Five hours after parting ways with the same friend, he told me he could still smell me and that he "loved it". On the way home, a woman on the bus asked me what I was wearing. I was overwhelmed with how many compliments I received on it in just one night, - I've never once received as much as a comment when wearing Chanel or Prada. For the price, staying power, and the appeal it seems to have with people, this will always be one of my favourite fragrances. Love it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Pink Sugar is a girly, sugary, youthful and sweet scent. I have two bottles of these the smaller one to go in my bag and the bigger one which is one my dressing table which I use on the go. Cotton Candy is one of my favourite treats so that's probably why I like it so much. It smells so yummy! I got the smaller bottle as a gift from my boyfriend last Valentines Day, and I fell in love! I like the packaging, But it's a little to bland for me, if it was a different shape or something I think I would like it more, but it's still really pretty! I think the price is quite good, For a product that smells this good and stays on your body for ages. If your a Younger person who is girly and loves sweet scents, this is the perfume for you. But if your older and like more floral scents this isn't your kind of thing. Over all I absolutely adore this gorgeous perfume! ♡

on 2/15/2012 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Notes; Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

This fragrance reminds me of a carnival.Not a playful happy carnivalwhere cotton candy is passed around and kids are smiling with rosy cheeks.The carnival that is humid,bustling and parents and kids are pushing people to get out of the way to get to the rides.The one were you will nearly get trampled on to get on the dodgems,and the one that gives you a headache and you can't wait to get out!

For my first impression a quite spritz of this is not only me regretting spraying it,but also (artificial) strawberry,cotton candy and ice cream sundae sauce.It is an overload of sugar and it quickly changes to homebaked cookies (so beautiful, but doesn't last long.) and then lemon sugar cookies.The lemon sugar cookies turn out to have no lemon at all,and more 80% caramel and 20% sugar.So basically a thick paste of caramel and sugar spilling out for start to finish.For me its too sweet for anything like if you go to school,or if you got to work.Its too distracting on me,and a little too sickly sweet.Its just very kiddish on my skin and quite like a caramel-sugarry body splash.

Having said that,most people love it including teens,kids and adults.I have smelt it on others and it smells way nicer! It depends on the acidicy of your skin.The bottle is just beautiful too,and I really thought it would be over the top bottle but It's actually not and I really like the bottle.It reminds me of somebody ribbon dancing because theres like a ribbon picture of the top.(I bet its made out of sugar.)

You should defiently smell this if you are even interested slightly.Or even if you're not because you can see here its a mixed bag of reviews and it just depends on yourself.

Thanks for reading (:

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So I thought I'd order Pink Sugar after reading the positive reviews on here and I also love the scent of vanilla. But to my surprise, this smelt absolutely disgusting on me. For lack of a better description, it smells like cheap Walmart body mist. I won't be repurchasing.

I was at Ulta and decided to spray this all over my jacket. While driving to work the next day i couldnt stop smelling the collar of my jacket..it was like i was addicted to the smell and it made me feel warm and cozy. so the next day i bought it online at fragrance.net for $28 with a coupon code...its my new favorite perfume!

on 8/18/2011 4:48:00 PM

The smell is very sweet and strong. I like the scent at first spray but it has a really nasty "after smell" that I can't even describe. It doesn't last long either. I do love the scent, but I simply can't wear it because of the disgusting smell that immediatly follows.

Popular Fragrances