Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 18 & Under
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

You can never go wrong with this perfume. It's been my favorite for about a year and i do not look back at it. It has a sweet cotton candy scents with a hint of vanilla. It's one of my favorites and everyone should try it.

on 2/2/2014 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This smells amazing! It's the perfect amount of sweetness in my opinion and it smells great on me. I've gotten lots of complements when I wear this also. Love it :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Well,it smells like DISAPPOINTMENT + CANDLE-WAX and cardboard ! Worst perfume I've ever owned. I regret buying this and will not buy this ever again! Cute packaging though( which tricked me into buying it !) . I don't even think that this is the smell of marshmallow or sugar .

on 4/28/2013 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I liked it

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product, instantly thinking that I will get a lot of compliments since my sister once owned it and she loved it and she received tons of compliments. That's not my case. I actually got in trouble for wearing this. In the bottle, it may seem that it smells sweet and lovely and sugary, but once you put it on and keep it on, the smell faints and begins smelling like alcohol. I got in trouble for wearing this at my school since my teacher thought I was drunk since she smelled alcohol on me. It doesn't really smell like what it is in the bottle after a while, so just save your money and buy something else.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I never actually owned this perfume, but my oldest sister did, and I do remember trying it a few times. It smells so delicious. I love sugary, feminine scents, and this is totally it. The cotton candy smell to this is unique and realistic. It's a very strong perfume, too, so people will smell you miles away, even if you spray on a decent sized amount. Personally, I love it when people can smell what I wear, so this is no problem to me. My only disappointment comes from how well-known it is! Nowadays, it seems like someone could recognize the scent in an instant, and I would prefer a little more mystery. I like my perfumes to become one of my signature scents, and I believe signature scents should be a little unique to the person. Other than that, I have no complaints about the actual product. I'm only giving 4 lippys instead of 5 because I'm not so sure about the staying power, however.

on 2/15/2012 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Notes; Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

This fragrance reminds me of a carnival.Not a playful happy carnivalwhere cotton candy is passed around and kids are smiling with rosy cheeks.The carnival that is humid,bustling and parents and kids are pushing people to get out of the way to get to the rides.The one were you will nearly get trampled on to get on the dodgems,and the one that gives you a headache and you can't wait to get out!

For my first impression a quite spritz of this is not only me regretting spraying it,but also (artificial) strawberry,cotton candy and ice cream sundae sauce.It is an overload of sugar and it quickly changes to homebaked cookies (so beautiful, but doesn't last long.) and then lemon sugar cookies.The lemon sugar cookies turn out to have no lemon at all,and more 80% caramel and 20% sugar.So basically a thick paste of caramel and sugar spilling out for start to finish.For me its too sweet for anything like if you go to school,or if you got to work.Its too distracting on me,and a little too sickly sweet.Its just very kiddish on my skin and quite like a caramel-sugarry body splash.

Having said that,most people love it including teens,kids and adults.I have smelt it on others and it smells way nicer! It depends on the acidicy of your skin.The bottle is just beautiful too,and I really thought it would be over the top bottle but It's actually not and I really like the bottle.It reminds me of somebody ribbon dancing because theres like a ribbon picture of the top.(I bet its made out of sugar.)

You should defiently smell this if you are even interested slightly.Or even if you're not because you can see here its a mixed bag of reviews and it just depends on yourself.

Thanks for reading (:

on 1/9/2012 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely love this product! From the minute i smelt it, i knew i had to get it. I have been wearing it everyday for about a year now, and i am addicted. I keep the mini size in my bag because it is just so amazing. My friends borrow it all the time when we go out. A lot of my guy friends like it !!!

on 10/25/2011 10:53:00 PM

Oh my goodness. This perfume is amazing. It smells so sweet its intoxicating. Whenever I put this on, I get compliments from SO MANY PEOPLE.

I walked into the office to drop off the attendance one day and the person working at the counter asked me if I was eating marshmallows and I said no and maybe it was my fragrance. She complimented me on it and immediately asked me to jot down the name of the fragrance.

So there's this cute boy in my History class, I put this on one day and he was sitting beside me for a project. He was all like "Who smells like cookies?" and then he leaned in closer to me and was like "You smell like cookies... That's such a turn on... mmm" And he kept coming closer to m and trying to sniff me.
GIRLS, IF YOU WANT TO BE A GUY MAGNET, THIS STUFF WORKS.

It starts off as like a cotton candy scent, then maybe a marshmallow scent then a sugar cookie scent. EITIHER WAY IT'S SIMPLY DELICIOUS.

I think this perfume is great to use during Winter and Summer because it's so sweet and it delightfully contrasts the bitter cold Winter here in Canada, and the cotton candy smell is just perfect for Summer.

Loves it!

This is "Flowerbomb"'s baby sister. If you like Britney Spears's fantasy, this is just like the dry down of that. I dislike how stagnant? for lack of better word, this scent is. There really isn't much development. But it's a guilty pleasure! I adore the warmth of it, and get many many many compliments from men. I'm on my second bottle. I love it, but it's not something I really "have to have". Definitely try it out while you're still young and able!

Popular Fragrances