Aquolina Pink Sugar

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Guy Magnet!

on 2/9/2017 6:39:00 PM

Smells so sweet and lasts can't go wrong with a little pink sugar in your life...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smells like sugar, just like the name. it is clean in a warm way and it makes me feel good (isn't that what fragrance is all about anyway?). Never in a million years would I have thought I would want to smell like sugar but I absolutely love this fragrance.

on 6/1/2016 10:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

On my third bottle I use it slowly because I've been buying this for years. I have a back up bottle as well. My son thought I was making cotton candy one day when I sprayed it lol it has a strong burnt caramel note but I like these types of perfumes more than fruity and flowery ones. Sweet perfumes tend to last longer than florals do. And in my opinion yes it does smell similar to prada candy but the difference is ps has the strong burnt caramel smell and pc has more of a perfumey undertone like an old powerhouse fragrance with sweets over it. I really like prada candy don't get me wrong but ps is cheaper so I'll stick with it instead. One thing I've noticed is the older this perfume gets the better it smells .. My current bottle I'm using is almost gone and I've had it for a while and I noticed the smell isn't so much cotton candy now it's more of a caramel cookie type scent .. I had it on the other day and kept smelling cookies then realized it was my perfume.. This ones a true keeper it lasts and smells divine in fresh or old form and not too many perfumes last so I reccomended this and the price point is more than affordable .. I love to smell like pink sugar 💋

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

love the scent, but I find that I can only use a little bit at a time, b/c otherwise it's too strong. If I slather my body all over with it, it would be way too overwhleming. So I just apply a small amount to strategic body parts. The scent is very sweet and candy-like, but I also detect a lemony scent, which makes it a bit lighter and keeps the sweetness from being sickly sweet.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pink sugar is my favorite perfume ever! It is definitely a girly scent as the name Pink Sugar suggests, but is smells yummy in a not too immature way that some cotton candy scents seem to smell. It opens with a blast of freshly-spun pink cotton candy, and then turns into a pretty caramely scent after a few hours. I have gotten more compliments wearing this perfume than any others in my collection, and I have quite a few! Also, the bottle is soon pretty and looks very glamorous and is so much fun to pull out of your make up bag because of the pink swirly design.

on 3/12/2016 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is way too sweet smelling for me and I love sweet smelling scents. I smelled like cotton candy all day. The packaging is super cute though. I wouldn't say its a bad scent, just too sweet for me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

What's left to say about this perfume that hasn't already been said? Nothing really, except to say that the adorable packaging reminds me of ballerina shoes. I don't know if that was done on purpose, but it's cute as a button.

Overall, both young guys and older gentlemen seem to love this scent. It's very unassuming, unpretentious, incredibly feminine and girly in an unintimidating way, and is something that softhearted females would be attracted to.

Now whether or not it would end up smelling good on them is another story, because this is one of those perfumes that's a bit divisive. I don't know if it's the licorice, but it has a tendency to smell a bit plasticky on some of us.

Also, I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I thought it would smell more like cotton candy or something. I don't know. All I know is that it's a sweet, unassuming, uncomplicated fragrance that women with a variety of different tastes might enjoy. Give it a spritz and see if you like it. You might be surprised, because I honestly don't think it's necessarily just for teens and young adults.

I had been wanting to try this for ages. I finally bought some last weekend. At first I hated it, and couldn't see what all the fuss was about all these years. On my skin, its VERY licorice-y and very burnt smelling. However, if I spray it in my hair, or on my clothes, it's heavenly. So sweet, so yummy, so warm...that's when I see why everyone loves it. I'd definitely recommend spraying it on your clothes before you decide you hate it. I got the big bottle of it, and I'm pretty certain it'll last me forever because I usually don't wear the same scent repeatedly. I've got bottles of perfume that I bought over 10 years ago and I'm still using them. So, repurchasing really doesn't apply to me. Give it a shot, you never know what you might like.

on 10/2/2015 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

my favorite scent , every time i use this someone always ask what am i am wearing it smells so good.

Popular Fragrances