Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.5

on 3/8/2016 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This fragrance is strong, even as an eau de toilette. The scent is burnt sugar/caramel with a vanilla toffee dry down scent. This is not for everyone. I don't particularly care for it. It is overwhelming and heady. I could see this getting someone nauseous or a headache.

I use this on weekends when I get to the gym. This would definitely mask body odor and sweat. I recommend spraying this the air and walking through. If you spray this on your skin, it will be overkill. But if you like attention and loud scents go full speed ahead.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

What a fun, girly fragrance. It's a blast of all things delicious: sugar, cookies, and - of course - cotton candy! The licorice note is enough to tone down the sweetness a bit without being offensive.
It's not a sophisticated smell by any means, but that's exactly what makes it so charming. Pink Sugar is all about being youthful, light-hearted, and fun.
The important thing to remember is that one spritz is enough - Pink Sugar is extremely strong, especially for an EDT! The first time I wore it, I did not realize this, and someone standing quite literally 10 feet away complimented my perfume. So be careful with this stuff! ;)
All in all, it's a wonderful smell that lasts all day and is guaranteed compliments. 5 lippies! :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I am in love with sweet smelling perfume so when I heard people rave about it i decided to pick it up. When i first smelled it it was overwhelming but i still was attracted. I decided to spritz it on one day and wear it to school BIG mistake. I never get migraines and i had horrible headaches the smell drove me up the wall i had to take my sweater and cover my nose the whole day because i sprayed it on my shirt. It burned my nose and my stomach started to hurt. I have a high pain tolerance but i absolutely could not take it as soon as i got home i took of my shirt threw it in the washer and gave away the perfume to a friend

on 12/4/2010 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Winner!!!!!!! I love Pink Sugar. It smells delicious. I just received my order in the mail and I already received a compliment on how good I smelled. I love sweet fragrances and this is definitely going to be a staple for me. Make sure you only purchase from Target because it is less expensive than buying from Sephora or another perfume chain.

on 5/26/2010 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Absolutely love it!! Deliciously warm and sweet and very gourmand!.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

A delicious, sugary concoction perfect for the young and the young at heart. It has a lovely, sweet fragrance.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I like this scent during the winter. Apply *just a little* dabs on neck and wrists, and you're fine. Too much is just too sweet, especially if you're trapped in a car with the heater on...car sick scent/ vomit. Too too sweet. But it is desirable when you dab just a little...even to tease your sweet senses. I get compliments from guys about this fragrance...guess it lures them like a kid at a cupcake factory. My suggestion: get the rollerball.

on 4/2/2007 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

After hearing so much about this product, I decided to purchase a sample for cosmeticmall.com just to see if I could tolerate it. It smelled good at first, but after a while it got sickening sweet. Much too juvenile for me. It might be nice for a teenager, but if you're over 21, you might find this too little girlish for you.

on 11/27/2005 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

SO glad I smelled this before buying! I read so many great reviews for this particular fragrance I had to smell it for myself. Upon visiting my parents in Las Vegas, I went to my favorite store (SEPHORA at the Aladdin Hotel/Casino) and was ready to get blown away. WRONG! I sprayed this on the back of my hand and almost had a sneeze attack right there in the store. It made my nose tingle and my eyes burn like crazy not to mention I wasn't at all impressed w/ it. It smelled like cotton candy to the inth degree and it wasn't at all pleasing. It didn't work w/ my body chemistry and sadly I really wanted it to. Oh well.....

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

What can I say about this perfume that will not be censored? Hmmm...I wear this perfume when I go out and know that I am not- and do not plan on going to bed alone. SOMEONE follows this scent and me everytime I wear it. Men go absolutely crazy when I wear this (even the gay ones). It is sexy, and "smoky" is also the word I was looking for, as another reviewer commented. I detect notes of Cotton-Candy, Sugar, Wood, and Musk. There is a twinge of spice that offsets the sweetness. I do not openly spread the word on PS to females in my locale, b/c I am jealous and want to keep the secret all to myself (sorry, Aqoulina). This scent does not last long on me though; I wonder why it does on others? I am the ultimate femme fatale when I wear this scent; thank you, Aqoulina.

Popular Fragrances