Aquolina Pink Sugar

Guy Magnet!

on 2/20/2016 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This oldie but goodie I had to re bring into my perfume collection again.

I've loved this fragrance for many years!!

Cotton candy,licorice,vanilla & musk stand out the most to me in this scent.

This scent takes me back to being a kid at the state fair getting cotton candy (I LOVE IT) and I find this perfume to be wearable year round. After the 1st initial spray its a loud scent but it quickly dries down and IMO is a subtle scent but long wearing.

I can't get enough of this one!!!<3

on 8/16/2015 11:23:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I don't wear this one for me, it's cloying and seems childish. My nickname for it is "Baby Prostitute".

I love this fragrance because men love it. I only wear it when I have a target in my sights. This stuff begs him to get closer, it makes me smell delicious, edible. And encourages him to eat me up, which is exactly what I want. It lasts about the length of one hot date.

My bisexual ex broke my rollerball of it because I wouldn't lend it to him for a casual sex date with some big hairy guy. What a hag. I broke up with him and bought some more. I am not sharing my mankiller juice with anyone.

on 7/18/2015 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I rebuy this all the time. It's smells like cupcakes and doesn't give me headaches. Plus it looks cute on your vanity table.

on 3/23/2015 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Purchased on Ebay having never smelled this. I am pleasantly surprised. I really am enjoying it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I should probably make it five lipstick-thingys because I wear it basically everyday of the week, but, honestly, (sometimes) it makes me nauseous when I first put it on in the morning. Also, when I get a whiff of it on myself it causes my nose to feel like it's slightly burning if that makes sense. However, at the end of the day, the fragrance is the correct intensity, even if it takes some getting used to at first. After a while, you get immune. If you switch into another perfume and experiment (as I have), you might need to restart the getting-used-to process, but it's worth it because everyone loves it and have claimed I smell like cookies or cotton candy. I have used it for about three year on and off and I always come back and buy this one.

P.S. If you buy on Amazon, make sure you don't get the fake one. If anything, buy from a trustworthy seller/site. Check the reviews and don't get scammed. :)

on 4/21/2014 7:05:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

too sweet, cloyingly sweet, bad bubblegum sweet, sticky sickly sweet. I guess it was too sweet for my scentabilities.

This does not work with my skin chemistry at all. I am not partial to sweet scents anyway, so not a good choice, but it turns very chemical, sweet on me, with a strange cleaning product undertone- not for me.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Pink Sugar is vanilla, cinnamon, marshmallow, cotton candy flavored scent all wrapped into one. If you love sweet scents, I do recommend it. Comes in a long tube swirly bottle. Its very similar to Delicious Cotton Candy yet PS will last much longer & smells stronger.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to love this perfume! I always smell this on other women and I love the way it smells on them. It is deliciously sweet and instantly identifiable. When I first sprayed this on me, I loved it. It smelled wonderful but then settled and changed to cheap, plastic-y and burnt. My body chemistry normally works well with sweet smells but not Pink Sugar. I would caution most people to try this for a few hours or days before they buy.

The packaging is pretty standard. It's a clear glass bottle with pink swirls on it and a pretty pink cap. It looks cute sitting on a vanity or counter.

I feel like the price is quite steep - $60 for 3.4oz. There are better, more 'expensive' smelling perfumes out there at comparable prices. I have smelled things similar to Pink Sugar that were much less expensive.

Overall, I would not repurchase. It is nice for some but with the way that it smelled after it settled on my skin and at the steep price, I'll save my money.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of those scents that just bring me back and that I will always love. For three years, this was my everyday, evening, night scent. This was the only perfume I ever wore and the minute I saw that I was running low, I would go by some more. The packaging is what first caught my eye, it was just so cute. After I smelled it, I was very impressed. I like a vast majority of smells, but i lean more towards anything that smells sweet and this, let me tell you, is VERY sweet. It's a little strong so i can't spray it too much, and it lasts a very long time. This scent is a very sweet cupcake, sugar, kind of smell that i love. Everytime i wear this, i get alot of compliments. I dont wear this everyday anymore, but i always have to have a bottle around because I still do like to use it. It is kinda expensive, but since you dont have to spray alot, it lasts a really long time.

Popular Fragrances