Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This perfume reminds me of pink fluffy unicorns dancing on a cloud of cotton candy Marshmallows liquorice and vanilla cupcakes with pink frosted icing and hundreds and thousands it is sweet but not at all cloying or head ache inducing It is by far the best gourmand I have ever smelt it is so pretty I'm in love:)

on 1/30/2018 11:46:00 PM

I really like this! I've been seeing alot of reviews for this lately, so decided to "sniff" it out the last time I was at Kohl's... It went home with me😃. I'm 48 yo, and I definitely don't mind smelling like cotton candy and vanilla.. I used to love the body spray "Vanilla Cupcake" by Bodycology, but have been unable to find it since my last bottle over 4 years ago.. Sure, there's a lot of candy type scents at Bath and Body Works, but sprays aren't long lasting. After reading a lot of reviews here that say "Candy" by Prada is the high end version of a sweet scent, I will be treating myself to that too! My scent taste runs from Black Opium, to LVBelle by Lancome, and this Pink Sugar will definitely have its place among those.

on 1/24/2018 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Words cannot describe how much I love this perfume, It makes me feel girly and like a real life Barbie. I can pretty much say it's my signature. What's not to love, it smells amazing, it's crazy long lasting and intense, gets compliments all the time and it's incredibly affordable. I have 2 unopened 100ml bottles of this, the body lotion and the roll on shimmery perfume, that's how much I love it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Yeah, this fragrance was everywhere for quite a long time, and it is still probably pretty popular with certain segments of the population, but it smells nice. Ubiquity doesn't always equal bad products IMHO. I have only ever owned samples of this, and I don't think I'd ever buy a full bottle just because I don't wear it often. Plus, I am 33, and I find it to feel just a little young for me. (Not that young is bad, I just like fragrances that are a little more complex or more floral for a day-to-day scent.)

on 1/11/2017 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

LOVE this fragrance!!! I can wear this everyday and every time I wear it I get compliments. Absolutely <3 pink sugar!! It's also a great layering fragrance : )

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this ! it last all day and gives off an incredible smell, it is not too over powering. I've been repurchasing this for years It smells absolutely amazing, my boyfriend loves it too which is always a plus😉

on 9/30/2016 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Omg this stuff is so strong. I am not a person who believes in one spray is enough with perfumes. But one spray is enough with this one. Too much has given me a headache and nausea, it's unreal how strong it is. Will definitely offend people so please don't over-do it. Also don't spray near you face it will be all you smell and it will get really annoying. Smells like cotton candy and sugar, very very girly and young. When it's been on a while it kind of smells like marshmellows which is my fav part. Very cozy and a cool weather perfume. Also you get a lot of liquid for the price.

on 8/25/2016 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Initially this does come off a little harsh. You get this overwhelming, in-your-face scent of burnt sugar and citrus. However once it starts to dry down it becomes absolutely gorgeous. I get whiffs of it while wearing it and sometimes it smells like cotton candy, sometimes it smells like strawberry candy and sometimes it smells like baked goods. Also it stays on clothes and makes them smell lovely.
It's not a sophisticated scent of course, but it is extremely pleasant, even decadent.

on 6/1/2016 10:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

On my third bottle I use it slowly because I've been buying this for years. I have a back up bottle as well. My son thought I was making cotton candy one day when I sprayed it lol it has a strong burnt caramel note but I like these types of perfumes more than fruity and flowery ones. Sweet perfumes tend to last longer than florals do. And in my opinion yes it does smell similar to prada candy but the difference is ps has the strong burnt caramel smell and pc has more of a perfumey undertone like an old powerhouse fragrance with sweets over it. I really like prada candy don't get me wrong but ps is cheaper so I'll stick with it instead. One thing I've noticed is the older this perfume gets the better it smells .. My current bottle I'm using is almost gone and I've had it for a while and I noticed the smell isn't so much cotton candy now it's more of a caramel cookie type scent .. I had it on the other day and kept smelling cookies then realized it was my perfume.. This ones a true keeper it lasts and smells divine in fresh or old form and not too many perfumes last so I reccomended this and the price point is more than affordable .. I love to smell like pink sugar 💋

on 3/12/2016 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is way too sweet smelling for me and I love sweet smelling scents. I smelled like cotton candy all day. The packaging is super cute though. I wouldn't say its a bad scent, just too sweet for me.

Popular Fragrances